Nate Zinc is officially trying to cover his ass. It's over for Hillary

Nate Zinc is officially trying to cover his ass. It's over for Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qwmPxIESxo
twitter.com/nntaleb/status/793129094166740994
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh wow, NOW he says the polls are flawed

I hope this guy will be on suicide watch for being so wrong on everything this whole election.
He is just an anti-Trump/pro-Hillary shill.

He realizes he won't get his hair back by flipping sides now, right?

Reminder: Gallup announced it would not be conducting any presidential election polls for 2016. Gallup said there is currently no accurate way to poll the American people for a national election.

>everything I do is meaningless
>Nate Silver

>Hillary is losing
>now the polls are wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=_qwmPxIESxo

Obligatory

>Trump is winning
>now the polls are not rigged

The polls are still rigged but it means the Trump win is going past the +30 dem numbers, which is crazy.

And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Nate Pyrite doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

>reading comprehension is overrated

Who would've thought that this delusional hack was wrong?

He first started with the DailyKos. That's like starting the Sup Forums of the left.

Can you imagine if some poster pollster here got his start? He'd be immediately buried. Why he was ever given a pedestal is beyond me.

Yes, he looks good when dems win, because that's all he knows.

November 9 is going to be the most bountiful tear harvest in the history of Sup Forums

HIS CAREER IS FUCKING OVER

twitter.com/nntaleb/status/793129094166740994

please kek make it so

Polls are still rigged even when they now show Trump leading. It only means that his lead is bigger.

Someone post that screencap of Nate's articles where he sudokus in the end

>esoteric hot take

>can Carly Fiorina save Ted Cruz's candidacy?
Holy shit, I forgot about that. kek.

muh scientific polls!

What's his name again?

It's bizarre seeing the pieces actually falling into place this week. This whole election I've been cautiously optimistic about Trump's chances but never really believed he could pull it off what with the media cabal and entire political system geared against him.

But now they're all panicking and covering their tracks as if he might actually make it...

they're still rigged, buddy... now we just know that Trump's actual lead must be gigantic

just minutes before the first results come in, nate caesium will put trump at 50.1

he'll be right once again and will always be the greatest pollster

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

>Why the Zho'Qn will never let Trump be Galatic Emperor

First rule about using stats to predict things, don't let personal preference overrule your decision.
Beginner fantasy sports players even have learned that.

LOL

Nate said "none-response bias".

Hahahhahahahhahaahhahaaa!

>THE POLLS ARE WRONG
>LOTS OF UNCERTAINTY
>THE ODDS ARE STILL 3:1 THOUGH

This depends on him having the ability to forecast the election results accurately.

Polls no longer mean shit one week out. Its a coinflip now that is trending in Trump's favor with everyday that passes

This idiot always pops up on British TV when we have an election or referendum approaching and his predictions are completely wrong every single time

Top kek m8

shame that trump will lose

>backpedal.exe
>hedgebet.msi

NATE CADMIUM BTFO

>Esoteric hot take
>If polling swings are exaggerated by non response bias, that suggests a significant risk of systemic polling error

Let me translate this deliberately purple tweet:

If people stop responding to my polls my polls don't work.

Also, when Trump wins and my 99% Her polls turn out to be all D+10 garbage propaganda, I'll need recourse to say it wasn't my fault.

WHERE IS THE FUCKER WHO KEPT SAYING ''POLLS ARE SCIENCE''

I WANT YOU HERE, NOW.