Tfw muslim

>tfw muslim
>tfw all I want is peace
>tfw islamophobes treat me with hate and prejudice

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/german-students-forced-chant-allahu-akbar-no-god-allah-primary-school/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I totally believe you

Go somewhere without tax-funded public utilities, then, if you really only want peace.

If you wanted peace you wouldn't be in a conversion religion. And you definitely wouldn't be in a conversion by force religion.

FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY YOU FUCKING KEK
GO BACK

>tfw german
>tfw I only have seen one normal muslim that isnt stupid, not violent, treats you with respect
>tfw he is a doctor
>tfw even he is kinda weird
>tfw muslims dont get that we are too different to get along with
>tfw people think this is bad, and not just the way it is

>a muslim in Germany demanding equality
>german muslim
Mfw, what alternate reality am I living in

gtfo of germany you disgusting piece of sandnigger shit

Muslim aint a race. If you want, toss it aside and join an actual peaceful religion.

Oh wait leavin islam is a death penalty nvm you stuck cunt

>thinks OP is shit posting
>look at flag
>Germany

If you want peace through the rest serving your pedophile prophet you do not want peace, you want submission. Which is your religion. Fuck off.

>where were you when tanned Germans became a thing?

Prove it by abandoning your shitty, hateful religion.
Start a Muslim Reformation.
Oh wait, you'll instantly be killed by other "peaceful" Muslims.

>hans fritzleniger
>le niger
nice shoop

tfw not muslim but are scared of going out and getting shat on by racists
i just want to escape this hell and live my life mates ;_;

You need to go back

Don't lie muhammed, we all know the only peace you want is a piece of that 10 year old Aryan loli ass that lives next door

>fite for your country
>australian
>wwii never happened

your country was saved by america
you should be speaking japanese

stay cucked british throwaway

Shut up singapoor. That man just want to live a peaceful live without being prosecuted. Don't insult him you fucking disgusting chink.

stay in lybia
the german dream is a CIA lie
we will deport you all soon

If you're real: Sunni or Shia?

FUCK OFF from my country

It's not just Islam. Even if your entire fucking sandnigger people stopped beleiving in Islam and lived they way they do right now, you're savages wih wrong principals and prone to violence.

Also, if you want peace, why the fuck not leave Islam you stupid cunt?

Tell your other retarded inbred Muslims to stop being cunts then. You should be holding them responsible, not us.

>be part of a community that promotes destruction, rape, conquest and pillage

>said community is responsible for the vast majority of significat violent events throughout the world in the last decade

>wonder why people hate him

Literally your post OP. Fuck you.

flag checks out

Salam alaikum brother.

This board is filled with neckbeards pretending to be Christian because they think it will piss us off, but if they truly are Christian (they're not) they will acknowledge that the holy Quran states that Christians as well as Jews must be protected by Muslims.

>all I want is peace

Sure you do Abdul-Mohd-Bin-Tariq-Sun-Al

>German Students Forced to Chant “Allahu Akbar!” and “There Is No God but Allah” in Primary School

>PUPILS at a primary school were forced to chant “Allahu Akhbar” and “there is no God but Allah”, an appalled father has claimed.

>The father of the pupil at the girl’s primary school in German ski resort Garmisch-Partenkirchen discovered that his daughter had been forced to learn the Islamic prayer when he discovered a handout she had been given.

>He claimed she had been “forced” by teachers to memorise the Islamic chants and forwarded the handout to Austrian news service unsertirol24.

>The handout read: “Oh Allah, how perfect you are and praise be to you. Blessed is your name, and exalted is your majesty. There is no God but you.”

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/german-students-forced-chant-allahu-akbar-no-god-allah-primary-school/

Why the fuck are you dumb fucks reacting to this thread. Its nothing but a bait thread you stupid newfags.

>writing terror runes on the German flag

behead yourself

I don't hate you man.
Help us fight the kikes and we'll be ok.

>product of american education system
>thinks that only americans fought in ww2

kek stay mad fgt

>German flag
>Muslim

Everything seems right.

Fuck off back to Shifting Sand Lands.

Not you muhammed, I meant the other muhammed who's currently slumming it up in Germanistan

>You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

Muslims and Christians used to be bros until the kikes split us up.

Oh, you want peace? Oh well in that case, here take my country, take my women, take my land, and take my welfare. Here you go.

Invite all your peace loving Muslims and outnumber us until Muslims are the majority. As long as Muslims are peaceful, they DESERVE everything I have and DESERVE to be GIVEN full and complete access.

Islam is the feminist religion of peace after all. Than you for enriching us with your Muslimness.

>Germoney flag
There's no need to clarify that you're muslim at this point or that every german is a nazi. Nevertheless here's a (You).

You will never know piece you invader.
You will get btfo'd like you did in the past, I recommend not being around europe when shit hits the fan.

This a million times.

trump will lose anyway

Where the fuck are the Mongols when we really need them

>muslim
>that flag
This checks out

>tfw you are making white people a minority in their own country and still trying to present yourself as a victim.

Inshallah, habibi

I actually believe you. Like the germans who fled to the roman borders for protection and wealth.

However they only came for the protection and wealth, not for the values that created the protection and created the wealth in the first place.

This is why we hate you, because eventually you will overrun and destroy europa.

You are confusing eesti's flag with finnish flag.

Please Sup Forumsacks, enlighten my mind.

Karlergi Plan is what here is called "The Jew"?

How does it feel knowing your kind will be the first for the rope during the next collapse?

>anglos caring about ""europa""
kys retarded larper

Of you are a Muslim than at least recognize many people that follow the Quran do not want peace and do indeed inside by Muhammad's nomadic, milliteristic ideologybof conquest he laid out in the 600's

At least understand why people have this suspission and trepidation and try to correct it in your own community

Acting like islamophobia is irrational is bullshit

Thank you for identifying yourself as kebab. Removal team en route.

I'm only mad at Muslims because you refuse to come to my country (Czechia) and come inside my girlfriend Eliška and give me a beautifully empowered baby to raise for you.

Please, please, please. Come to Czechia. And when the regulations tell us we need at least 1 million of Syrian children refugees like you in our country - please don't sneak out back to Germany.

I will suck your dick / clean it with my tongue after you finish fucking Eliška. I will let you sleep in our bed. Please just come to Czechia.

We NEED diversity in Czechia.

t. muslim chink