Daily reminder that this is what we're up against

A pair of cunt sisters shared this on my kikebook.

Why is it that millennial women and girls are more often than not lefties?
Why are people so welcoming of hostile, incompatible peoples and cultures?
How do I even answer those questions? I get angry at shit like this but I can never really put it into words to explain it to myself or others.

All my family are pureblooded redpilled anglos however, and life is good despite this kind of shit.

Really boils my piss lads.

1/4

Other urls found in this thread:

faculty.washington.edu/hechter/KanazawaPaper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/4

3/4

4/4

they dont worship anything but themselves. They used to have God and their husbands/fathers to look up to. Now they have neither, so now all the female mind is occupied with is how to please itself regardless of morality and what is objectively right or best for them.

I mean these are fair points.

The only person who really had an obligation to take in refugees was America for causing this whole fucking mess, right up until Britain decided to bomb it.

those seem like perfectly valid points.

>Islam is the second largest religion with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as ~2,706,066, ~4.5% of the total population. The vast majority of Muslims in the United Kingdom live in England: 2,660,116 (5.02% of the population).

This doesn't even include all the other shitskins you guys are importing, but sure import a few million more refugees and "naturalize them" to hide the statistics.

200k!!!! That's an invading army! Tool up lads, time to defend the kingdom.

They seem like classic Corbynistas, don't worry in a few years all their hopes and dreams will be crushed before the eternal Tory reich

>they have
Unfortunately they were all Muslim countries and those suck. Really makes you think.

>Merkel? Is that you?
Technically we helped, I'll give you that. The UK under Blair was wedged firmly in the rectum of the USA when it went to war on terror. Second biggest presence in both Iraq and Afghanistan IIRC.
And then again under our last prime minister, we helped to dismantle Qaddafi's regime in Libya, and that's turned out brilliantly.

However, does that really mean we have to accept hordes of people from cultures directly opposed to traditional western values. Why are some individuals so content with destroying their own culture and heritage?

You people seem to forget about what's happening in Sweden and Germany right now. I don't want that here. I get pissed off when I see muslims in their traditional dress walking around.

>the US didn't occupy Iraq, there were only 185,000 soldiers there
Ok

>so now all the female mind is occupied with is how to please itself regardless of morality and what is objectively right or best for them.

At the risk of tipping a fedora, I agree.

Modern women concentrate only (a) having their vaginas continuously tickled by endless amounts of Chad cocks (b) LARPing in big companies as competent members of a team while whining that work is oppressive and (c) pursuing virtue signalling nonsense that would illogical even to a child but who cares because of all the self-congratulatory bull shit on social media.

We can end it. We don't have to kill their vote per se. You end welfare for single mothers, on-demand abortion, and punitive court measures for fathers in legal disputes. When they have to live with the consequences of their actions, they will sing a different tune.

>we shouldn't be responsible for our actions
Are you a civilised country or are you a load of niggers? You need to shoulder the burden of you fucking around all over the globe, and it's YOUR responsibility to have them either integrate properly or have them fuck off, not theirs and not ours.

Feels bad man, hopefully Trump will win so Clinton doesn't get a chance to import hundreds of thousands of refugees into the USA, although admittedly that's a drop in the ocean when we look at your population. Over here its a tad more serious.

If there are only 193k, then someone is statistically wrong. White Londoners are now a minority. Entire small towns in the English countryside have been entirely taken over.

How can such a massive demographic shift occur if so few people have entered the country? And if they are such a small minority, why has your entire culture shifted in such a way as to not offend them?

>This doesn't even include all the other shitskins you guys are importing, but sure import a few million more refugees and "naturalize them" to hide the statistics.
This desu.

There are more of them then they admit. I think we are much lower than 85% white British, probably more along the lines of 70%, with major urban centres being 40~50% at best.

Millennials aren't girls anymore, the youngest of them are at the barrier of their prime and the oldest are pushing fucking 40. the new young generation is shaping up to be much more based

There's nothing I'd like more than for the UK and the USA to stand together to save whats left of western civilization. Unfortunately all levels of both of our governments may be too far gone to save.

cuz its not 100% refugees theyre legal muslim immigrants coming in for decades supported by the government

same way to destroy a country just a bit slower

faculty.washington.edu/hechter/KanazawaPaper.pdf

Because of evolution this study tells exactly why

The vast majority do integrate you gook cunt, don't tell me what my responsibilities are you coin slot eyed filth.

I'm not fussed about black brits, they're tame compared to burger niggers. Most muzzies over here are cool too, but when we have Somali men masquerading as children, there's a problem. I just really want a race war.

Post a list of all the paki rape gangs and bring up how muhammed was a child rapist

>go on swedish youtube video
>men complaining about immigration
>women defending it by just saying no or ur wrong

Every time.

>There's only 200k refugees! Disregard the 13% of the population born abroad, and pretend that the 'we're being invaded' talking point only applies to refugees, because who cares if I misrepresent my opponent, they're fascists anyway!
>lmao who cares if they've passed through dozens of safe countries before they got here
>we have loads of free space mang, like that's the only metric we have to consider right? Not how we're going to pay for extra services, housing and infrastructure in the midst of a housing and services crisis
>Yeah we keeping bombing their homes mang. By 'we' I mean the government, and by 'their homes' I mean ISIS fighting positions and oil fields

>Most muzzies over here are cool too,
where do you live? Most the ones I see are manifestations of the cancer that is killing the country.

We don't 1,1 million refugees and I am sure it's more than that.

>"We're being taken over."
>"No we're not!"
See, what the brits don't realize is that Muslims have little to do but fuck when they're not praising Allah. That 200,000 will quickly triple to 800,000 within a year. Then again the next year, and again the year after that. In less than half a decade, Muslims will make up about a quarter of the population, but you won't really realize it until your own kid comes home from school and asks you why he/she is the only kid in class with white skin.

I'd say after about two decades, the UK will be declared a caliphate as the Muslim youth start to trickle out of the school system and into the workplace, and eventually, into your political system.

Well, technically they're already in your political system preparing for it. The UK is fucking screwed.

That's a dumb reply to a demographics stat, also, it's really old and leftists have learned to completely ignore it (by rationalising about muh crusades and slavery).

Instead you should point out how many school children are non-British. (which is almost a 3rd I believe) and ask whether she'd like to live in a society like Pakistan or Somalia

But these deluded fools will just scream "DAS RACIS" or somesuch.

All these millennials try to ingratiate themselves to everyone showing how "progressive" and "tolerant" they are, when all they're doing is showing us all how utterly moronic they are.

So you want to increase the numbers?

>English Government bombed them, so english people has to accept them! Ahahah! Flawless logic amarite :^)

There are 3 million muslims in this country.

Real figure probably much higher.

That's a lot.

Valid

Is that blatant disinfo propaganda bullshit made by the same guys who make the Kike disinfo graphics spammed here on Sup Forums? Similar style and "tone" and lying tactics

Why don't we invade......somewhere, and move them there and tell them to stay. Africa was nice

Wow I can make a picture that says anything I want without sources and that makes it true!

Also, regarding the last one, it says """WE""" are the ones who keep destroying their homes. Ask your fuckbook friends if they are personally responsible for this and why the citizens must carry the burden for the actions of corrupt political leaders.

After that, delete your fucking facebook. What is even wrong with you people. You are literally funding the Jews.

North east england, pretty based where I live and no, I don't live in a slum shithole. Reasonably sized village on the coast, only mudslime who lives here is an Iranian lad called Sabba, and his Filipino mail bride Shirley. He's not even a practising muslim, just a brown skin.

Agreed, its bad in South Shields and Newcastle. That's where the rats live and come out in force dressed in their Islamic get up.

>Why is it that millennial women and girls are more often than not lefties?
Two reasons.

>they think with their feelings

>they crave foreign dick

>Wow I can make a picture that says anything I want without sources and that makes it true!
This.
>Ask your fuckbook friends if they are personally responsible for this and why the citizens must carry the burden for the actions of corrupt political leaders.
This too, well said lad.

No, it's not. The politicians make those decisions, not the citizens. Politicians make these decisions knowing how they will use the result in the future. They are using these waves of """migrants""" as a weapon against the west. They know exactly what they are doing.

>lives in a village with no muslims
>'muslims are cool and they integrate bro"
You have no idea what you are talking about then, do you?

Damn, I considered myself redpilled. Fuck.

Also, if people think the falling pound is a bad thing, remind them it'll stop assholes trying to come here, because when they send their wages home, it won't be worth as much.

this makes me happy. It'll also make people leave in the long run.

Leaving the EU is a win win.

More like it's very trendy and makes them look great in front of their friends, it's also the best way to avoid conflicts since every media is on your side.

Most of them would be the opposite if all media and circlejerks promoted it.

spot on

>Why is it that millennial women and girls are more often than not lefties?

Because of empathy and because the effects of testosterone lead to being right which is why more men are.

>Why are people so welcoming of hostile, incompatible peoples and cultures?

Because they don't focus on the few bad apples but rather at the bigger picture which shows that most are willing to integrate and adopt to our western values.

>How do I even answer those questions? I get angry at shit like this but I can never really put it into words to explain it to myself or others.

Because in their eyes you are the one that needs an explanation.

>Instead you should point out how many school children are non-British.
This is what is frightening about the debate. No one is accepting that demography is destiny for a civilisation. White British replacement is lower than Muslim replacement. Moreover, we subsidise it through benefits. It's like watching a slow moving car crash.

That 1/3 will easily be 1/2 in 5~10 years. In 15~20 years, it will be 2/3. People imagine they will be dead when this seismic demographic shift will take place. If you are 30 or under, you will live through it. You will see the UK turn into a third world shithole (more than it is).

I am happy that you live in what may still be considered England. In the south and in urban centres, its a disaster. The dream of a multi-ethnic, multicultural society turned out to be a very real nightmare. Crime is up in these areas, the streets have loitering working-age men, who do nothing but derka derka all day and harass girls. Mosques are appearing like bad sores and like the societal herpes they are, they are not going away.

Individually, and without their cultural structures, sure, most people are fine. When going into 'their' neighbourhoods, its like visiting another country. We have nothing in common, other than we both are using the same roads. This will lead to an inevitable clash. They won't make that move until they have the numbers, which is soon coming. We could do something but stay twiddling our thumbs, like it will all go away, and hope there are enough utopian villages 'somewhere' to escape to.

>Because they don't focus on the few bad apples but rather at the bigger picture which shows that most are willing to integrate and adopt to our western values

Citation needed

>forgetting the thousands of households on a waiting list for a home
>forgetting about farmland
>forgetting about actual liveable space

Lefties always forget that. They'd rather give away houses to people fresh off the boat instead though. I swear being a leftist is a mental health issue these days.

When will you cucks get this

WOMEN DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING WHICH DOESNT IMMEDIATELY BENEFIT THEM

If there's alpha conquerors defeating their own weakling "men" they jump ship

This 100%.
The taking of women by invaders is a historical commonality across the world.

>starts like this
>then in 10 years you're 70% shitskin and the same people are laughing at you for being a minority in your own nation

Sascha pls

>That 200,000 will quickly triple to 800,000 within a year.

american """education"""

>Period blood background.
How can you take this seriously?

We have 3 million+ muslims here already and more than half of the females don't even know fucking english.

get a chart of men in reproductive ages, separated by race (lets go with 18-35 just to limit a bit) vs same ages for refugees.

then another for women.

How do you feel about Jews?
As a Jewish Brit the rise in antisemitism on the streets and in our politics is scaring everyone in my community and it seems to be 100% linked to the rise in Islam and muslim population in this country.
Traditional Jews should be allies of the right in this case, we should be cooperating to stop the spread of Islam for the safety of all involved.
But because of a cabal of globalist secular jews controlling the left it seems like all jews are now inherently distrusted by the nationalists.

Can we not cooperate at all in the face of this?
Jews have been here for hundreds of years and we never did as much damage as the muslims have inflicted in a few short decades.

>Jews have been here for hundreds of years and we never did as much damage as the muslims have inflicted in a few short decades

Fuck having borders and laws and shit

That's not how war works.

any source on that?

>Because of empathy and because testosterone leads to being right which is why more men are
That's bullshit and you know it.

nice counter

I don't think sjw tards will listen to that tho.

>we never did as much damage as the muslims have inflicted in a few short decades

Further proof that ALL kikes are deceitful rats

>Those refugees have kids
>Aren't counted as refugees

Damn baka

Even if current refugees are granted citizenship (which is what Merkel is trying to do) wouldn't that stop them from being refugees?

Yeah this was these retards fail to understand. IF you have million of them and 300k young males chimp out that's an occupation force.