I came up with this little cartoon today. What do you think?

I came up with this little cartoon today. What do you think?

Why isnt he fucking my wife?

? Not sure friend

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That isn't cartoon, that is a drawing.

What happened to his hand?

A drawing of a cartoon

I'm working on it lol I didn't like what I had

Where are you planning on going with this? The artstyle looks like dogshit, but who knows.

Looks like xe crawled straight out of the bowels of tumblr.

Hm? I guess so. Does that bother you?

What do you think about it looks bad?

it's awful

what's goin' on with that missing left hand?

Good comment

Ay yo nigga the groose is loose homie

I'm working on it rn idk I had one but I hated it.

>cartoon
>no left hand

I know x_x I'm an embarrassment

Someone draw the other hand for me. I can't do it.

First of all, the face. With the eyebrows, eyes, ears, and massive mouth all mixed together liked that it just makes it seem unsettling and ugly. Then there's the hair. It has lines in it to make it seemed more defined, but the part that's actually on the head is just one solid color, which makes it seem pretty jarring, Also, the hairstyle doesn't seem like it abides to the laws of physics in any way. The anatomy is a bit off, although it's forgivable if you're a beginner, and finally the color scheme doesn't work well together at all.

Well it is a Wip. The hair line is still on my to redo list, along with the hand and I have been thinking about how I could resize the head or face. Definitely felt too clustered right now.

Lol about the hair not following physics. You think so? Kinda the point.

And you really don't like the color scheme? I took a lot of time picking it out. At least the character himself. The backgrounds another temp thing so I'm open to ideas.

BTW I am not totally sure what I'd like to do. I've always wanted to do a comic but I don't know how if approach it. Obviously I need plenty more practice but still

So the problem I have is that when I saw this, I chalked it up to being a Star vs. the universe ripoff, but somehow even lazier and not fun. The hairstyle has no style and it looks like his head is a Play-doh dispensor shitting out his furry turd hair. His clothes are run of the mill random trash from a salvation army and the face is boring as fuck. His monkey ears are funny to me, seeing as how he's just some random blacko on the brick street.

Oh huh I can see that comparison to sve

I don't understand what the problem is with the clothes. My idea was for it to be casual feeling. How do you think I could flare it up so he stands out more?

Ekko, is that you?