What are your honest opinions on this film?

What are your honest opinions on this film?

It's a classic for a reason.

It's good but a bit cheesy these days. It was god tier back in the early 2000s.

Nigbait

It’s not a classic in any way.

First two-thirds is great. Last third kind of sucks. I understand they had to show his downfall but I've always felt they didn't do it very well.

Scarface is 35 years old and people reference it to this very day. It could only be more of a classic if it featured Paul Dano.

Loved by plebs for all the wrong reasons, legitimately a very striking portrait of the romanticization of self destruction. Yes on the outside it’s flashy and iconic, but more deeply, Tony’s extreme loyalty to his own way and his embracing of that materialistic downward spiral is very relatable and thoroughly explored

not good

It's a dishonest flick genetically engineered to appeal to juvenile imdbspawn redditors with no sense of sophistication who laud pseudo visuals, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier "subversion entertainment" sensibilities and a wannabe classic aesthetic

>better step back get out of my way im coming on strong like a burning flame hey hey, im hot tonight "im hot tonight" im hot tonight "im hot tonight"

>when you're tired of feeling down and always staying home alone, come with me gonna go down town we're gonna party all night long, come on and dance dance dance move to the music let your heart go free, dance dance dance you can't refuse it dance dance dance with me

It's shit. Only niggers, spics, and redditors enjoy it.

>he's a real speed demon, he's one of a kind, watch him waiting winking over his shoulder, he's running out of time, rush rush to the yayo, rush rush to the yayo uh oh no no give me yayo, rush rush to the yayo

Solid first two acts

Carlito's way is better.

Soy boy detected t.

T H I S

One of the greatest movies of all time

>what you think you like me?, you ain't like me motherfucker, you a punk ive been with made people, connected people, who you been with? Chain snatching, jive ass, maricon motherfuckers. Say why dont you get lost go snatch a purse or something, take a fucking walk

I actually agree.

Good movie, it was quite entertaining to watch.

Seconded this

This.

>ever since the day i met you, i knew you were the one for me, how could i live without your love, cant you see you have to stay oh!, shake it up tonight, shake it up tonight , shake it up tonight tell me that you love me tell me that you'll stay the night

Totally agreed

>im gonna turn out the light i can be strong as long as theirs faith i turn out the light till i get over him soon be over him any day.

Push it to the limits, limits! Walk along the razors edge dont look down just keep your head and you can win it!

>you know what a hasa is frank?

Why not?