Its a 'tv show quality drops dramatically suddenly and never recovers' series

>its a 'tv show quality drops dramatically suddenly and never recovers' series
Anything else like this?

Season 3 out already?

12 April

>Our new writers have something to say to White Male Space Enthusiasts...and it's beautiful

You're right it went to shit after the first episode.

>tycho station accepts poor, uneducated refugees
>immediately turns to shit while they commit violent crime and threaten to destroy civilisation
Really makes me think.

Why'd you post The Expanse, tho.

I'm on ep 7 season 1. It's pretty boring right now. I heard it gets better.

Just finished it last night. Where was the drop in quality?

When was this? For me it improved and made me more and more engaged throughout, I dropped and resumed Season 1 like three times over before getting into it and Season 2 was a breeze

is this show worth a watch? I have the first season on the ready

Heroes of course

it's not targeted to brainlets

Donkey Balls!

Best show on the air, friendos

best space sci fi show since bsg without question

Yes

Where did the quality suffer?

A 'Game of Thrones in Space' it is not (that would be DUNE, which has yet to be made into either a good TV show or movie), but is it good? Yes, and I cannot wait until it comes back on.

i like the show, but after eros crashes into venus the show takes a nose dive, mostly because the girl they got to play bobbie is terrible. the second book mostly sucks anyway, the last 20% (which will be the first couple episodes of s3) are the only parts worth a damn.

I think you just don’t like that they didn’t finish the first book until halfway through season 2 and so it does seem to be a weird change in plot because it’s the beginning of a new narrative

It's great, what the fuck are you talking about?

that's part of the problem too, the way they are cutting up the books doesn't really work well. they added a bunch of useless stuff that wasn't in the book in the first season, then they cut the book narrative short. just didn't really make sense.

Agreed. It’s so shocking. Season one was top notch and that writers strike shit the bed bad, and it got even more convoluted as it went on.

/this

What the fuck happened with that show

Pesky Blinders

*Peaky