Character drinks a beer without having ten more

>character drinks a beer without having ten more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BPazh2kDdvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>character knows when to stop

>character still throws up from drinking too much

Chuck fucks without a suck.

>character still drinks beer and doesnt go straight to hard liquor out of the bottle

>character just wants to drink some nice fruit ciders but has to go with a manly drink to impress his friends

>character drinks light liquor instead of hard beer

>"Gimme a beer"
>leaves after two sips

>character still gets hangovers

>character shoots himself in the head
>doesn't just wake up next day in bed
Where'd they go?

>He likes to piss non stop.
I love some beer too, but have a couple mixed drinks first.

>character orders a beer
>barkeeper doesn't ask "which one"?

>some nice fruit ciders
Jesus fucking Christ you absolute girl

This. After I chug a 6 pack, I'm basically pissing twice an hour.

>He doesn't drink at the bar so often that they already know.
>He isn't so much of a regular that they see your car pull up and pour the beer immediately and place it at your regular spot.

>character orders a beer
>doesnt take a single sip before leaving the etablissement

Mixed drinks are for ladies

Spoken like somebody who doesn't drink. Real drinkers don't care what you drink. You like what you like and that's that. There are definitely somethings that I feel objectively taste better than others, but to each their own.

>Spoken like somebody who doesn't drink. Real drinkers don't care what you drink. You like what you like and that's that. There are definitely somethings that I feel objectively taste better than others, but to each their own.
this post reads like some bullshit "new rules for men" article. people care what you drink and will judge you if you're a girl drink drunk.

You definitely drink lady drinks

Go to more bars. The only people I seriously look down on are people who never try anything new. People that constantly drink their Miller Lite and think anything with a bit more flavor is "too hoppy" come to mind. I'm no connoisseur of alcohol by any shot, but I try new beers that come on tap and will have a new mixed drink that the bartender comes up with no matter how fruity.

>Character drinks beer
>Doesn't need to piss constantly

>character gets wasted
>doesn't pee in the trash can

Sometimes, sure. Depending on the mood. Mimosas will get you fucked up in no time and taste pretty good. I don't care how girly orange juice and champagne look or sound, they taste good and sometimes I'm in the mood for it.

if you cant drink beer or straight liquor have some self respect and get something that doesnt have fruit juice, actual fruit or more than 2 ingredients. bright colors are a nogo too. basically just get coke with rum/whisky or vodka soda. that at least doesnt outright confirm you as a cocksucker. everything else is for women and fags.

>he doesn't have a catheter installed

>only drinking halves
What a faggot.

You're looking at a drinker as an "alcohol hobbyist XD" and not as "crawl into the liquor store to buy a handle of corn liquor at 10:30 in the morning" as you should.

name one movie that shows a character peeing

The Big Lebowski

You don't know those people's lives, stop judging them.

I'm more of the kind of loser that drinks alone at the bar than a loser that drinks alone at home kind of guy. You meet more people and get more variety in booze. It doesn't make me have any less of a drinking problem which I undoubtedly have.

>character wakes up after a long night of heavy drinking
>doesn't check his clothes hamper to make sure he didn't piss in it again

name one more

Disgusting amount of toxic masculinity

Trainspotting

ouch right in the feels

okay thank you

>character orders food
>leaves without eating it

every single time

>character doesn’t go to the bar with his “friends” because he hasn’t seen another person in weeks and he feels lonely and then comes home and drinks more but runs out of alcohol at 5 and has to stay up for a couple more hours because the convenience store down the street sells beer but isn’t open till 7 and he feels even lonelier than before he saw the people he knew
how am I supposed to relate to this

>character goes out drinking
>leaves the bar while still able to talk or stand

>character buys too much food
>throws what he can't finish away instead of forcing himself to eat it all due to being raised by strict parents that would not allow any wastefulness

>character only takes a sip out of his beer and doesn't down it right away

>Not enjoying what you like and saying fuck the rest
I love scotch and whiskey, but I also love me a good Mike's hard too. Just b urself dude lol.

Might as well drink a fruit juice or soda, they taste much better than any fruity alcoholic beverage.

what the fuck is a nice fruit cider?

I only drink 3 beers per week. One on Friday and two on Saturday. Never had the urge to drink any more.

Lol is that a Kids in the Hall reference?

>character isn't drinking alcohol because he's coping with depression

apple cider is nice but its too sweet to have a lot of

>tfw I lost my favorite hat last night after a few too many at the bar

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DRINK BITCH I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU AND Hug YOU

>Mike's hard

Shit has the most disgusting aftertaste. Atleast go with a smirnoff ice if you want to be an apex cucklet but at the same time, not murder your taste buds

The Sixth Sense

You don't know how lucky you are

>this

I drink too much most times when I drink and I very rarely vomit anymore

You're drunk now aren't you

>He likes cider
>He doesn't drink what he likes because of what others think
Can't tell which is worse

Get out of my head

Beer is actually fucking disgusting.

>smirnoff ice
literally only acceptable if you are 13 years old and drinking alcohol for the first time ever

I did exactly this for three years after the military. I would even pass out, wake up, only have a half pint left at like 12am, and have to go to the nearest bar to take shots in hopes it would hold me over until the liquor stores opened back up.

Waited in the parking lot at 830 for the liquor store to open at 9 plenty of mornings. Couldn't even brush my teeth in the morning without slamming half a pint to stop shaking and have energy to brush them and able to get in the shower.

Good times.

Ever notice how theres a shit ton of alcoholics on this site?

>character is
Just throwing one out there for all the homies that didn't make it

Checkt

>beer
>not whiskey straight from the bottle

Well what other hobbies am I supposed to have, I have to sit at my computer all day browsing Sup Forums. I can't just take up go karting at my desk.

As always, quads of truth.

Fishing. If you're gonna sit around drinking all day may as well snag some fishies while you're at it.

>character goes to an internet anonymous board to post about a hypothetical movie character he's seen doing things that he himself does pretending to have actually seen the character doing that in the movie for the sole purpose of fitting in a hivemind thread momentarily forgetting his loneliness by cheating himself into believing that at least there he belongs and this brings him a rush warm feeling of comfort and then he finishes it up by posting a dispirited pepe the frog picture

i prefer to shit myself in the privacy of my home

>character pisses the bed

You ams lady

do you think having a beer is odd? it isnt. a lot of people sometimes just have a beer, you fucking autist

Do people really do that? It can burn ur throat

I drink gut rot skol straight from the plastic bottle. Just open your throat like it's poison. Don't try to drink it normally like water or some shit.

you're all doing it wrong. spend $5 and get a alcohol slushie from your local indianmart. peach is awesome.

>character opens and beer then falls asleep
>the beer was nearly full and it was all warm when he woke up
>doesn't drink it

I can't bring my computer out to fish. MAYBE if I got a cabin and built a gazeebo on the dock. Would be pretty cool actually. I could catch crabs too.

My wife does this

>character fucks a prostitute
>it isn't a transexual

>tfw used to drink like a fish but now i get headaches after one beer and sometimes wake up feeling hungover even if I didn't drink at all
at least I'm sober i guess

>character drinks beer
>Doesn’t lose his gainz

>character gets drunk alone in his shitty apartment
>doesn't stare at the gun in his hand for an hour and a half before pussying out like usual

>Mike's
DISGUSTING. Lemonade with gin/vodka or straight lemonade are both 100% more tasty and 100% more manly. Why on Earth would any man ever choose Mike's afterbirth in a blender.

The fucked uppedness that you get is directly analogous to how much vodka is in your mimosa and whether you've eaten first. And that goes the same for any drink.

Sorry , champagne not vodka, i was thinking of a screwdriver

>character has a big night out with friends
>doesn't buy a bottle of whisky on the way home so he can really start drinking without the distractions

I had a Bloody Mary last night
and liked it
Am I gay?

>tfw 3 days sober

The hardest thing is falling asleep, but the trick definately is picrelated.

drinking with the big boys now

Mike's is fucking disgusting. Way too much sugar

i dreamed it

As much as I like drinks like that, they aren't "real" ciders.

youtube.com/watch?v=BPazh2kDdvA