Slav thread!

Sup Sup Forums. Opinions on slavs? Experiances? Insights?

After all, Hitler tried to genocide them, what would be slaavs place in the ideal Sup Forums utopia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7hzJ2nwVrs
washingtonpost.com/world/turkey-apologizes-for-shooting-down-russian-warplane-last-year/2016/06/27/d969e0ea-3c6d-11e6-9e16-4cf01a41decb_story.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-29/erdogan-accuses-u-s-general-of-siding-with-coup-plotters
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/08/nsa-tapped-german-chancellery-decades-wikileaks-claims-merkel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Slavs#Genetics
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>slavs
youtube.com/watch?v=r7hzJ2nwVrs

Watched this and look the pepe with the black eye is in it.

I think the uk have sort of the same, they're called chavs.

Gas the slavs, race war now...?

But why are their countries looking like shiteholes with all their 99.9 % white majority?

Because slavs are shit tier?

>slavs are shit tier

Ain't Slovenia slavs in denial?

We are slavs but we are realists.

I adore slavs from afar, respecting their unique way of life. However, once they appear in large numbers in the west, it becomes a problem.

Although, the difference between slavs immigrants and niggers/muslims is that slavs can successfully integrate into society after a few generations, since they are white (inb4 slavs aren't white). I live in Philadelphia, and I know many 3rd and 4th generation slavs who are bros.

What about communism? All slav countries was leave alone with big friend of west, Joseph Stalin, thats why.

I only have good experience with earnest hard-working slavs.

Depends desu. West is italian mostly and north austrian/german. South is mostly slavic.

You have to realise we're such a small country we couldn't fill a larger city. It's mostly diaspora. North here speaks german mostly with german heritage and german surnames...and a lot of serb/bosnian shit immigrants. You're talking about 300k people at most and land to build a larger city at most.

Because of slavic culture

>survive thousands of years of Mongols, Huns and Turks as well as communism
>"omg guys slavs are poor and act wierd haha!"

You fucks had an isolated island

Shouldn't you kys just now then?

Why?

Commies cant give chance for create elite of society cuz they need to be one. In same time a commies even if they are elite they get position not by normal way as in west but u know... family, friends or other incorrect way. Quality of elites drops like bombs on japan and regime more and more attack normal ppl.
Meh, u was friend of stalin and let him take whole poland, we was mortal enemy of commies and defender of west europe in fight against soviets in their first march on west.

They would be developing a not-HOMM game series. Slavs have excellent taste in video games.

fair points lads

>slavs are shit
>imma a slav-realist

do the right thing boi.

You seem confused. I have no problems with being shit or living in slavshit country. Shit is encoded in slav DNA.

Fuck off you diagusting paki, your culture isn't worth shit and your countries are literal third world toilets. At least we have something to be proud of.

Slavs are pale niggers. They never take responsibility for their own shortcomings and blame everything on "muh communism". Even now they continue with their "WE WUZ WHITE EUROPEAN KEBAB REMOVERS N SHIEEEEEEETTT".

yes
they suck germanys cock harder than dalmatia

why are people from the united kingdom and ireland so butthurt about slavs?
and by slavs they mostly mean Poles

Dunno desu. Come to the UK at some point, take a look around.

I could clap to that

It's pakis and other shitskins thinking they're white or had any meaningful impact whatsoever on west wealth becaust hitler said theyre aryan once

Even when communism fall then power get some kikes and other criminals who need to get rest of society in poverty. Ukraine even after maidan is still corrupted as fuck like in many other post soviet era countries. Many of our good take commie regime and sellout. In poland soviets destroy whole city to build some ulgy building in capital.
Cuz many of them are lazy retards who dont survive singel day in slav country.

Slavs are subhuman.

That's the brits, not you you fucking shitskin

With the exception of Slovenia, never had an unpleasant experience with them.

>Meh, u was friend of stalin and let him take whole poland, we was mortal enemy of commies and defender of west europe in fight against soviets in their first march on west.
What the fuck are you talking about retard

I'm not fucking with you, but when I was a kid the joke was always the Irish were the niggers of whites.

If Slavs are the niggers, would the Irish be the Mexicans?

>Slavs are pale niggers.
>Irish

Projecting this hard lol

hahahaha

Says degenerate, who lost second WW. Your country is currently cuckold shithole, while we are opposing current world order

kek germany. no, not kek, cuck

>opposing current world order

You can't even oppose Erdogan shooting your pilots out of the sky with impunity.

learn history u moron.
First war with soviets was in 1918, they go to west where in german other reds wait for them. They just need take poland(after 1 year of freedom). In this war against soviet in polish forces fight russian, cossack, belarussian, ukrainenias etc. We win it. Then after second ww u sell us and big part of europe in yalta u moron.

>would the Irish be the Mexicans?
Ireland has one of the highest rates of Nobel prizes per inhabitant. Many of the lower class Irish had to leave Ireland during to famine so most of the ones who stayed were the stronger ones. Diaspora in America are so mixed and possibly inbred that they don't count as Irish.

oh, really?

washingtonpost.com/world/turkey-apologizes-for-shooting-down-russian-warplane-last-year/2016/06/27/d969e0ea-3c6d-11e6-9e16-4cf01a41decb_story.html

>Turkey apologizes

Oh wow, that's really gonna bring back the pilot from the dead. Well done. Very alpha.

now watch this

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-29/erdogan-accuses-u-s-general-of-siding-with-coup-plotters

Slav are literally cucks of Europe.
Thanks for our superior swedish genes we are pure nords. Thanks Sweden.

Watch this.

>opinions on slavs ?

poor

>inbred teanigger paki talking shit

Best slav country reporting in

Have worked with a bunch of Slavs. Good shipmates, mostly. Never seen em' squat like the meme, though.

Watch this

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/08/nsa-tapped-german-chancellery-decades-wikileaks-claims-merkel

I've met both fresh of the boat Irish folks, and full-blooded American Irish folks (descended from the waves of emigrants who left in the 1840s)...

And the Irish born folks are better in every way. They're smarter, more attractive, and less obnoxious. America's Boston Irish really are - in large part - a rough crowd (there are a few good ones, of course).

One of the issues in play with the Balkans is that its native pre-Slavic population was 'Slavicized' rather than exterminated. That's why there are so many folks down there with Dinaric facial features rather than Polish / Russian style facial features.

DNA evidence proves that Balkan Slavs and northern Slavs are genetically different (although there are real Slavs in Slovenia and the northern part of Croatia):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Slavs#Genetics

Most South Slavs are actually more closely related to Romanians than to Poles.

Watch this.

>implying that ahmed and sons aren't infinitely worse than aids

fuck off Germany, you fucking europe up once again with your fucking open door to any fucker.

third fucking time. We'll end up giving poland half your land and france the rest.

>basically the actual existing continuity of eastern roman empire
>were basically infused with the greatest conqueror cultures
>rome
>mongols
>vikings
>most flexible of all europeans
>largest nation by square footage
>can power bodies off of vodka alone
I hold Russians in very high esteem as long as they never ever go communist again. Though I think they learned their lesson, now we just need someone to teach the western dipshits why communism failed. Once XJP gets purged in the next year or so and china becomes a military junta I imagine the marxism will go away. I'm all for the Russo-American Coalition

>with your fucking open door

...said the Isle of Pakistan.

>paki calling a bong a paki
Fucking pottery.

Replace Slavs with asians and get better cheap labor and a reduced vulnerability to substance abuse.

Problem with that idea German is we owned and ran India for a very long time. Did you invade Syria? nope! are we letting them in? nope!

What did you oh, wait you no empire. Sorry.

Thank fuck we are out of EU.

>no empire

Indeed :^)

>Hitler tried to genocide them,
And look where that got him.

Your only empire was confined to the European continent, and even then just a bit of it :^)

Britain let their empire go independent. Germany got their shit taken away from them.

Can you two just hatefuck already while you can still meet up w/o visas?
shut the fuck up croat....you can come live our contry....in zoo hahahaha

And what does that have to me or my post you fucking retard

>germany

You're forgetting about the German possessions in Africa and the Pacific, but yeah, they were fairly small and lost in the First World War.

Did I imply that I wanted to live in your country, Trayvon Rodriguez?

>My country looks like a boomerang, my opinion matters
>Britain let their empire go independent
Britain got cucked out of being an empire by an anorexic pacifist in diapers.

>UK

Yo Tovarich are weed and assault rifles legal in Russia? Thinking about expatting but I can't compromise, I need to be able to practice with firearms and get fucking blitzed, not necessarily in that order

Must be annoying learning to speak our language? because everyone speaks English?

Its called the AngloSphere. Get used to it!

>speak about commies and slavs
>dont speak to be backstabbing bitch
Back to eating burgers u fat twat.

No and no. The British gun legislation is better than ours, if I had to compare it to anything. Weed will get you a neat sentence.

Not an argument :^)
>implying that isn't happening to (You)r country right now

Gas them all, they're not white and all they do is squat and waste air.

>Must be annoying learning to speak our language?

Not annoying at all, just a bit difficult to master the distinct toothless pronunciation for everyone who knows how to use a toothbrush.

This.

The Commonwealth is still a thing ya inbred bratwurst

>The Commonwealth is still a thing ya inbred bratwurst

So is AIDS.

They're a cool bunch of lads

Hitler was the real subhuman desu

See

That sucks. Is there any progress on relaxing restrictions on either? Recreational might help with the alcohol related death statistics.

>check the ONS reports on that
>Muhammad is not actually the most popular male baby name in England and Wales

see

my grandparents are slavs. I guess making me muddled with slav. Must say I do like the cabbage rolls and other dishes during the holiday season

You truly are a retard

My poist had nothing to do with specific wars but the develpment of the slavic people

Kekec pls.

Germany and Jews? you want to go there?

I mean all those Jews you killed your replacing with syrias. I'd kept the jews!

What does that have to do with my point, Selim al-Goatfickidini?

The only party that ever even mentioned any sort of gun liberalisation (using that term irregardless of American liberals here) is the retarded one, the LDPR.

It's not even a popular issue here. Nobody talks about it. Seriously, I'd have either time acquiring firearms in the UK as I'd be allowed to own way more stuff than I could here.

Same goes for weed - no parties are advocating for relaxed legislation for that.

>I'd kept the jews!

Well, you did :^)

This guy is awesome...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki

Which Slavic countries didn't like the commits and which sucked soviet dick the most?

Slavs are okay for working and beating up muzzies, but preferably they shouldn't be more than ~5% of the population. Still, it's good to keep some around for plumbing and construction.

see

Ok, I understand Muhammad, but what the fuck is with Oliver and Amelia.

*commies

He's referring to Yalta conference. It is a common sentiment here that despite being allied with the west, Churchill and Roosevelt let Stalin have half of Europe and draw borders by placing a ruler on the map that had no logic whatsoever (that's how east prussia got kill and you have Kaliningrad there today). Mostly since one of the two was on verge of death while other was a drunkard rusophile and neither were looking forward to conflict with seemingly unstoppable - at the time - Soviets, but that's another story.

The other part of the post is about the Polish-Soviet war, tl;dr bolsheviks wanted to spread aids all the way to Paris but couldn't get past Warsaw.

I agree that the post is absolutely full of fuck tho

Too many memes going on

I only see bestiality, Selim :^)

Slavs are GOAT, Hitler was a schizophrenic

Slavs are useful in certain situations, though.