Where were you when hollywood died?

Where were you when hollywood died?

>"ive been in the business for 35 years and never read my contracts before but INCLUSION RIDER! YASSSS!"

Shitposting here

Good riddance Hollywood

>Hollywood died
- Sup Forums, after every Oscars show

she looks like one of those screeching hags from womens suffrage comics back in the day

It’s been dead for a while. The only movies that win are weird art pics that only appeal to people in the industry

I’d say Hollywood died maybe 6-7 years ago, now it’s corpse is starting to stink

You guys want a job writing in the film industry?

Soon they'll be needing lots of script doctors that can add minorities and women into period pieces, good luck.

*Cackles Manically*

She had probably the only cringe induced speech last night.

March 5, 2006, the day Crash won, i was 11 playing Pokemon Emerald in my Gamebky Advance

that movie was an abortion

Lmao did she pay for that JUST hairdo?

Yeah, right, a women yelling "Legally require 50% diversity in all future movies in both the cast and staff" is only something the alt-right would be bothered by. If that comes true thousands will lose their jobs.

It's just the logistics that baffle me. Films about men should cast men. Films about women should cast women. If a contractual obligation demands you change the characters in your film then that's no longer the film you intended to make. Maybe I'm not understanding it fully but it seems crazy to me.

Yeah, but the racism against PoC really needs to fucking stop. It should be an instant ban.

i'm glad this is still around

Solution: all films should be about genderfluid immigrant otherkin blacktivists

Only white nazi males could possibly have a problem with that

Fuck off nigger

Do you feel powerfull now? Aside from the fact that you won't ever say in real life?
Do you feel strong?

Feel a lot better than you soy boy :^)

>literally not one nigger in any Coen movie

how does based Joel do it?

I haven't had good time on Sup Forums in years. I actually remember those weird times when Sup Forums was mostly about movies and tv shows, people posting L O S T and Drive memes, pretending to like PTA and Malick movies, and the biggest drama of the day was Jesse acting retarded on Breaking Bad, and Sup Forums fags were told to fuck off

Jodi so smol

anybody got a pic of her crying after that african american gentleman mistakenly took her statuette?

he's a jew

I knew Hollywood was dead

I just didnt know witches were still living

>he's a joo

but isn't the narrative that joos want to shoehorn niggers into movies?

all those contradictions

She's a talented actress. Excellent in "Farmer Chuck".

You. Are. A. Racist.

some still want others to have nigs while keeping their shit walled off and safe. See Coens and Woody Allen.

it is literally crazy.

Can't have racism if all the colored people still dead.

Only crying I see are people why cry about pol.

>Saving Private Rianne
>Anne Fan Li's Dialy

And that's a good thing.

>millionaires asking other millionaires for money

Brings a tear to my eye. This is what liberalism is all about.

>March 5, 2006, the day Crash won,

TAKE THAT BACK, TAKE THAT BACK IMMEDIATELY

Shakespeare in Love won

these always were bullshit, you just got older

4 chan was always Sup Forums

It's the reason I fucking came to this site to begin with all those years ago because the world around me was so disgustingly politically correct

Redditors need to die

Honestly, I love Frances McDormand as an actress and rooted for her to get his second Oscar. But this "performance" ... especially knowing who is her husband...

They're all confused because daddy Stein isn't there, he obviously was the guy who hand picked the winners. Look at all the recent female winners, they were all his personal bitches, and let's not talk about Meryl Streep , that dinosaur

Why is this guy wearing a dress

what did she mean with this?

Fly my pretties

>whattsa matter, Joel?
"My wife is the Wicked Witch, Hailee, and I cant legally fuck you"

>unironically using the term PoC
Why even go on Sup Forums? Isn't Tumblr, Reddit, Facebook, or 9gag more up your alley?

>muh nolan and superhero movies didn't win
the oscars literally snub movies that aren't commercially successful you retard

No it wasn't it was tiresome edgy iconoclasts who were joking or bantering, ever since gamergate it's people who re 100% sincere about their dumb racial shit and get triggered at the drop of a hat. Sup Forums used to be a shitty little board that was half edgy libertarians, now it's the fastest one and is almost 100% muh white people.

they are literally advertisements for movies that didnt make as big but that they think should be 'subsidized'

Kimmel literally made a joke about how BP got so much money it wouldnt win any nominations

What about the guitarist in 'O Brother, Where art Thou' or Marlon Wayans and all those other black people in 'The Ladykiller' or the black midget in 'Bad Santa' you fucking plebian?

>*buys 5 tickets to capeshit*
Heh, nothing personnel Hollywood

>hey guise do I fit in yet

Jews to be capped at 2% of the movie industry?
43% of the Jewish community is in the 1% :^)

You're thinking about it wrong
Women won't be the damsels in distress who need men to protect, rescue or defeat them
Men will be replaced with men of colour and some women the same.
There should never be more than 1 white male lead especially when it broadens the horizons of who is interested in it.
If dean from supernatural had been cast as a black step sister or as a black man then that show would have more appeal/work better while letting children dream about what they too could possibly achieve

>then that show would have more appeal/work better while letting children dream about what they too could possibly achieve
Genuinely cant tell if this is bait or I have to leave leftism for good

Faggots like you never had any place here or anywhere on this domain you gay cunt

>Jew rule to control both sides
>but but but but this Jew is acting against these other Jews!!!!
When a Jew is jewing another Jew/s it's the goyim getting jewed
I'd love to sell you some gold, you're a sperg

What makes you think my racism isn't shitposting now? It's almost like you're a triggered little faggot who doesn't actually belong here.

What does this even mean? What point are you making?

When this happened

>Women won't be the damsels in distress who need men to protect, rescue or defeat them
Literally going "women must only be heroes" like propaganda made by 8yo nazis

Hahahah neck yourself subhuman
No wonder you're in here supporting diversity quotas, I suppose that's why you're here because you know nobody would speak to your ugly haspas ass

Sorry for being out of the loop, but what did Frances McDormand mean by her speech?

Is she another one of the feminazi ilk or /ourgranny/?

>t. 56%

No rebuttal, stop pretending to be on the left spastic.
It would be a shot closer to reality, you're not going to see your racist and conservatives views be justified in film, you just won't since it's wrong, unrealistic and not what the people want.

So much rebbit

>J-Law thinks its Weinstein's cock

>I’d say Hollywood died maybe 6-7 years ago
I'd say mid-to-late 90s at best. It's just been coasting on its momentum, decreasing significantly every year.

>an "inclusion rider" means that an actor/actress can demand quota hire mediocrity on a production
>it's yet another awesome way to guarantee that their career goes into the toilet, because the last thing the studios need in an era of rampant piracy and streaming is more limitations on their profitability

shape of water was the blandest most unartsy movie this year
wtf are you talking about

Formerly Sneeds.

you're fucking autistic.

I miss the Hollywood that only cared about money

This modern Hollywood with values and a saviour complex make me sick

the movie was literally 'fucking a fish to own the normative bigots'

Why the fuck did they give another award to this ugly old bitch?!? Reminds me that Hillary Swank has TWO Oscars for Best Actress and is another horse faced cunt!!!FACT!!!

>every time someone dares question the artistic achievement that is "Shape of Water" or "Three Billboards", the reply is always epithets
>never a cogent defense

>>>/plebbit/ and go muster some upvotes there

Ok, dude, your point is irrelevant to post.
Again, you are fucking autistic.

The sad thing is, you probably are a whiteoid, hang yourself

Is this from Team America?

> and Sup Forums fags were told to fuck off
> trust me guys I'm an oldfag!
Pathetic

You're easily impressed, shallow, and think that whenever the music is turned up and the dialogue disappears, you're looking at "art".

Lmao nice comeback, too bad that poster already predicted what you’d say

Kicking back and not having care in the world

bad santa is my favourite coens movie

Whats going on mate are you okay?

Why is she always so angry?
The fuck is her problem nobody raped her?

Why can’t she be nice like in the Fargo era?

This but unironically.

>*Cackles Manically*
Are you sure you shouldn't be posting on deviantart you autistic faggot

NIGGERS

I had to look it up. "Inclusion Rider" is some sort of clause you can put in a movie deal that makes it require a certain level of "diversity" in the cast and crew no matter what.

she's tickling the balls

I always forget that they did re-writes for bad santa I wonder how that happened, doesnt seem like their type of movie

Also
>[current year] is the worst ever

What single best picture nom from this year would you call a "weird art pic"?

I mean, youre not wrong. I always see people trying to say that Sup Forums wasnt like this before Sup Forums and Trump but thats not true at all. people been getting called cock suckers, fags, niggers, chinks, mudslimes here for years. only recently that the redditors came did calling someone a nigger trigger so many and get you called an alt-right /poltard/