More Rick & Morty and Gravity Falls crossover shit

I haven't noticed this mentioned here yet, but in the last episode of Rick & Morty, Rick had removed Morty's memories of Bill Cipher and Standford Pines. What specific memories of Bill and Ford did Rick need to take out of Morty's head?

Does anyone know all the crossovers between Rick & Morty and Gravity Falls that they've had in all the materials now? I know the Ford wanted poster in one of the Gravity Falls Journals has graffiti on it that says "Rick Was Here." What else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_mEJq8_Vi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one knows what the other references are?

There was another one where the mug that flew into the portal in Gravity Falls could be seen flying out of a background portal in Rick and Morty.

Thanks. Didn't know about that one. Pretty neat.

There was a plumbus hidden in another page of journal 3

What about the twin Mortys in 'The Rickshank Redemption' (and the girl one being in Pocket Mortys as well)?

Not-so-hidden Bill in the Big Trouble in Little Sanchez episode. Alex Hirsch voiced the guy Summer was into that episode as well.

If Rick has met Ford in canon, does this mean it's actually vaguely possible he fucked Stan?

I wanna know about the pocket-poo.

It's just a easter egg.

>Bill_C
Strange... I haven't seen any Youtubers talk about that one.

Everything is canon in the multiverse.

T'his, I doubt Disney would allow a crossover

>possible

The creators have said this ship is definitely canon.

The premise of Rick and Morty, is that there is infinite realities. Of course it is canon.

so who has the better Memory Gun? Stanford or Rick? Considering Bill was removed by a memory gun, that might be him right there in the lab

wait why did Rick need to switch themselves with two people when they were trapped in that moon stuff?
and why couldn't they just save the people later?

because rick is an asshole

Speaking of Journal 3 ....

God, just... why? Why cross Gravity Falls with Rick and Morty, even if it's only limited to background jokes? Why? Gravity Falls was a good kid's show that adults could enjoy. R&M is the bottom of the adult animation cesspool.

Why, Alex Hirsch? Why do you associate with obnoxiously juvenile, militant atheists like Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland.?Why are you and your DuckTales directing girlfriend not better than this.

What's next, a twitter pic of Stanford belching and telling Dipper that God isn't real? Is that the kind of one-note characterization you're aspiring to with your next project, Alex?

it was so the giant guy wouldnt know they've escaped

>We'll never get Rick fucking with Bill.

>Why, Alex Hirsch?
Because he's a loser.

Because you get this butthurt about it.

Pic?

Alex only hangs out with roiland, not harmon.

As well as a Zigerian from the holo-simulation episode.

There's also that Cthulu that comes in the OP

Unless they make lawyer-safe versions of the Gravity Falls cast or the Rick and Morty cast.

The latter would be easier.

That's just Cthulhu.

Or Rick hitting on Pyronica.

And you just know Rick will get a piece of that.

>stanford goes dimension hopping
>doesn't run into alternate versions of himself
>there will never be an interdimensional league of stanfords

>Militant Atheists

Saying there is no god doesnt make you militant.

is there a mega link?

It would probably be just like a gentleman's club. Rick's genius is what allowed the citadel to exist.

Ford's inventions work but is alot more crude compared to Rick's.

>Ford's weapons
>Long recharge time
>One time use
>Rick's weapons
>Short recharge time
>Reusable

Transformers has interdimensional travel within its multiverse and universe Primax 1005.19 Gamma had a R&M reference.

500 Flurbos say they Dipper and Mabel Morties masturbate like crazy.

>Rick is hated by all cybertronians because of his penchant for stealing the dead.

>His ship is a mindbroken Cybertronian

>Why are you and your DuckTales directing girlfriend not better than this.
Uhhh, what? His GF is part of the problem crowd. Alex shouldn't be associating with her either.

>muh superior cartoon for superior people such as myself
You don't have to suck someone's dick to show approval

Both shows are the same level of garbage for their respective demographics is why.

Did they ever actually explain this whole "Unified theory of weirdness?"

Couldn't have been their idiotic triangle villain since he showed up in people's dreams all over the world. And he didn't visit GF for 30 goddamn years. For some reason. Man, that was retarded.

The closest we got was the UFO. But even then they kept it vague. "Did the UFO attract the weirdness or did the weirdness attract the UFO? Oooooo!" Ugh.

For sure
youtube.com/watch?v=U_mEJq8_Vi0

Because he's cooler than you, that's why

there's like one an episodes

what's the reference?

look at the background

So what about that red Mindblower labeled "virginity"?

mermaid puss got boring for morty but rick still wanted to go

That's Stanley in that picture though, not Stanford

He looked like he enjoyed that mermaid puss a lot though.

notice I used the word "got"
>get
>ɡet/
>verb
>past tense: got; past participle: got
>1.
>come to have or hold (something); receive.
>2.
>succeed in attaining, achieving, or experiencing; obtain.
>3.
>enter or reach a specified state or condition; become.
>4.
>come, go, or make progress eventually or with some difficulty.
and not the word "was"
>be
>bē/
>verb
>past tense: was
>1.
>exist.
>2.
>occur; take place.
>3.
>having the state, quality, identity, nature, role, etc., specified.
there's a reason for my choice of words, and that was to communicate a specific idea

That specific idea doesn't match with the word "virginity" though, which implies it's the first time. And he seemed to enjoy mermaid puss, so even if the other hypothetical times weren't good, it wouldn't count.

m8 if Morty can't remember he lost his virginity then by all applicable definitions relevant to his personal context, he's still a virgin and would want to get mermaid puss.

virginity is not some physical state of being, it's a concept. the entire point of the memory wiper is to remove experienced concepts from the mind.

You're saying he wanted to experience the puss again like it was the first time or something? Because why else would he have a good memory erased.
And this is still assuming that was his first time, it could've been Rick's virginity for all we know.

>militant atheists
What is this term. Either they're actual scientists whose professional autism doesn't allow them to dabble in crack philosophy. Or they're disallusioned fags who are doubling down on the crack philosophy because theism is so last century. neither of these people care enough to do violence.

>You're saying he wanted to experience the puss again like it was the first time or something?
>mermaid puss got boring for morty but rick still wanted to go
GUESS I HAVE TO DUMB DOWN THIS HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO FOR YOU.
>wow gee rick mermaid puss sure is great
>right morty? let's got again
>...
>hey morty let's go get some mermaid puss
>gee rick we've been getting mermaid puss for weeks now, it's getting boring, i'd rather go do something else not in atlantis
>ok morty let me just wipe your memory
>hey morty want to go get mermiad puss
>wow hey rick really? i've never gotten any kind of puss before that sounds great, let's go to atlantis

Having acess to the multiverse gives you acess to unlimited tech. Ford had to build from scratch. I'd say pre-portal gun Rick isn't even as smart as Ford. Remember, Rick has dabbled in cybernetic augmentation and all kinds of shit.

I do like that they've got his three pairs though. Very nice.

That's dumb

It's because of the real reason Rick doesn't like Jerry.

The citadel/gentleman's club of Fords would probably all work together to invent new things and would work happily together, maybe play some D&D&D, Ricks don't really need to do that since they can do pretty much everything on their own I guess.