Homeland thread

GOAT episode last night.

How funny was it to see the FBI army decimate those hicks?

>muh 2nd amendment will protect me

Get fucked rednecks

>Get fucked rednecks
Will pick 1 redneck over 100 OP's.

>Get fucked rednecks
are you fed?

BUTTMAD HICKS LMAO

Hope James D'arcy isn't just replacement Quinn and hes actually a douchebag/working for the villains.

Low effort baiting always makes me sad.

This may be my autism but the BS where they tracked that girl's activity via her EZ pass was compete shit- there's no turnpike that goes from WV to DC. Have her drive via Pennsylvania if they're going to do that.

otherwise a good episode, I'm waiting to see if her sister takes frannie away.

>next episode preview
>literally "I'm putting together a team"

CIVIL!!! WOOOOOR!!!!

Anyone know this girl?

Is this show good? asking for a friend

can we get rid of carrie? im so fucking tired of the shit family and her shit problems.

is your friend a concerned citizen?
I'm hoping dana comes back, and steals the baby, and flashes her tits somehow in the process

The second amendment is supossed to protect you. Bans on "assault weapons" and "destructive devices" are what allow the feds to waco you.

>retard doesn´t grasp the difference between symmetrical and asymmetrical warfare
Sup Forums truly is the brainlet board.

Friendly reminder to anybody actually into homeland for the spy shit, or just to be entertained in general, Starz' new show Counterpart starring JK Simmons is doing a far better (amazing actually) job at both.

they'll waco you anyways, what you have is small arms, the feds have access to big arms like tanks that you saw in waco

>muh asymmetrical warfare

As he gets crushed under the FBI tank

GET

FUCKED

That's why the bans on destructive devices will kill you. If you have a Javelin or any other kind of antitank weapon you can fuck up their tank. It's not that hard dummy try to think a little.

>Bans on "assault weapons" and "destructive devices" are what allow the feds to waco you.
Expecting to win a standoff against the federal government is foolish and naive, restrictive gun law or not. Asymmetrical warfare is the only tactically viable option against a large, monolithic force.

Nah, it should've been cancelled 2 seasons ago.

>Howard Silk has been working for a bureaucratic UN agency based in Berlin for thirty years; however, his station is too low for him to be told what his work really involves.

Hmm ok...

>In fact, the agency oversees a crossing point to a parallel Earth, a copy of Howard's world which was created by East German scientists in 1987, and which has been diverging ever since.

Lol no

>they'll waco you anyways, what you have is small arms, the feds have access to big arms like tanks that you saw in waco
Bunkering up against the feds will see you lose, no matter how powerful your arms.
>tank
>asymmetrical warfare
Retard detected.

it's the best show currently airing and the best show ive watched since the knick. basically, you're a pleb lmao

>FBI somehow how lets an armed convoy into the house they have surrounded
>FBI also doesn't notice the rednecks rushing towards the kid they just shot, and then he gets taken as a hostage
This show is just getting so fucking lazy

>homeland is back
Cool

>sheltered liberal unironically believes that his bare hands are preferable to arms, no matter how small and insignificant against armored troops
You´re free to get shot like the cowardly dog you are, while free men and women take a stand for what they believe in.

In all fairness when you see it written down like that it does remind of the steaming shitpile that was later seasons fringe.

Rest assured though, it's nothing like that. Counterpart's take on the alternate reality setting is extremely mature/dark/serious.

I'm tempted. Might give it a shot.

it's 100% kino

I really want to rewatch this show someday.