North Carolina

This is where the Democrats have drawn their Red Line. Obama, Biden, Bill, etc are all making campaign stops in this state until the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wC42HgLA4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live in Rural NC and all i see are trump signs. When I go to the cities (mostly Winston and Greensboro) I see about 50/50 trump shillary. I still do not see her winning. Lets not forget the huge margin Amendment 1 won by, this state is going red.

Considering it's just down the road from DC it's an awfully fucking lazy campaign stop. I'm surprised they aren't all in Florida raising hell.

And they're still going to lose

I really think it is going to be down to how many niggers and black americans show up to vote in NC.

I just had a black guy (he seemed pretty ghetto tier) come in to work talking about how hillary is a lying bitch and trump is "gonna drag her ass cum election day"

I honestly think its safe to say NC goes red.

I live around Charlotte, Trump has to be winning here. I think ghe riots are going to have an effect, people are sick of Obama's race baiting and it finally happened here.

The only major problem is HB2, a lot of people are unhappy with it and our governor election is basically a referendum on the bill .This will get a lot of democrats riled up to vote.

I've already done my part, my family and all close friends are voting for Trump. I haven't even heard anyone at my office vocally say anything for Hillary but I have for Trump.

>ayyyyo.gif

>Obama and Biden using your taxpayer money to shill for Hill

lol Americucks.

I beg you, no matter how sure of a win there you have PLEASE vote. Get your pro Trump friends to vote, do whatever you have to do, if he wins you we might win

> Nigger
> Doing his job
Oh Mexico, so naive

Early voting points to a clear Trump win.

>trump signs.

Wow it's fucking nothing!

Wtf Rural NC is pure patriotism. Only the cities and coastline are going Hillary.

I'm writing in Jill.

>only the places where people live support Clinton
Scare crows can't vote, Jethro.

I'm in the middle of nowhere NC, just north of cousin fucking territory. Trumps got the redneck vote on lock here but the niggers in Charlotte have been awfully uppity what with the riots and what not, so they'll turn out to vote for Clinton. I don't care enough to vote.

This graph is fucked.

>coastline
I saw nothing but Trump signs at the outer banks when I spent a week there in August. Someone had a huge sign on okrakoke island, so hopefully lots of tourists saw it.

that only helps if you are a usual demo voter.

Where you at NC bro? Rockingham county here.

SHilary was in highpoint the other day. I enjoyed hearing all the HPU students crying when trump came.

VOTE FOR TRUMP YOU FAGGOT OMFG GO DO IT

No way, same here. Im in Madison. I work in downtown madison

Funny story:

My drug dealer made a comment about how obsessed I am with politics since every day he comes over and I'm watching the news on TV and reading it on my phone. He confessed he doesn't pay attention to the candidates at all.

Turns out he votes in every election and I've never voted. We are everything wrong with this country.

Voting trump in NC during my lunch. After work I'm picking up my parents and brother to take them to vote for TRUMP.
I've been trying to find all the pro trump people I can that would have a hard time getting to the polls and getting them there.
My brother in law asked if I could give him a ride there. He's pro Hillary so I told him if I can make it out there he's about half a mile from my moms house. I'll be able to make it until about thirty minutes before polls closeand then i won't be able to get there

I am. Hillary is such a shitter, I would have voted Trump, but Pence is over the line.

Eastern NC here. I know there's a lot of Trump support here, but don't let that convince you there aren't a shit ton of cucked blue dogs here too who are pretty much #nevertrump.

They willingly vote for a career criminal and get upset when you point this out to them.

Raleigh master race reporting. Throwing my vote away.

Crazy, I will be in Madison this afternoon. I don't want to be too specific on a board like this and given the small size of my dept but I work a govt job that involves arresting a lot of druggie in the area.

What are you some fag? Pence is the most inoffensive person in this race.

Anything around winston is considered rural, kek

I'm around chapel hill and it seems to be 50/50

If Obama couldn't win it in 2012, what hope does Hillary have?

I bet £100 on it purely because of that.

There's a lot of junkies around Madison and sandy ridge for sure

Areas like Kvegas and stokesdale have some really nice sorta suburban areas, lots of McMansions and damned Yankees around belews lake.

Belews lake used to be a shithole and now it's prime real estate I used to live in walnut cove a lifetime ago

Yes. But I could ignore his silly anti-homo shenanigans if he actually stood for the same things Trump did and wasn't just another piece of shit establishment shill who wants to fight with Syria and Russia.

But the graphs show Dems in the lead you fucking faggot

Relative to 2012 they are losing. And Romney won in 2012 because voting on election day favours Republicans by a huge margin.

This I'm surprised also
The most I've heard of are the vice presidential candidates stopping in

anyone have any raleigh milf nudes? 40yo here and never seen wins from anybody i knew growing up

kids these days have it fucking made

please post raleigh milfs

pls respond thanks

>>soc

If the Dems can even equal their 2012 turnout there's no way they're going to win.

This state is giving trump a lot of trouble.

It's a must-win.

electoral college makes every state a must win for republicans.

Democrats start the election with 240-250 votes.

See: gerrymandering

If trends continue, Trump doesn't even have to perform as well as Romney to win NC on the 8th.

Vote Trump or fuck off.

thanks to mexifornia and its 55 million electors

>niggers bothering to vote
no need to worry familia

Voted early for the Don. Some democrat bitches handing out fliers and shit but I think it's a toss up. Every woman is voting for Hillary

There's rabid liberal delusion in Charlotte

Vote Trump you hypocrite

and the northeast corridor.

and first past the post winner takes all elections.

you can get 270 electoral votes with only 20% of the population voting for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=7wC42HgLA4k

Please nuke North Carolina

>t. South Carolinian

This

Texasfag here, moving to Raleigh in April. You guys have such shitty food and too many mudslimes and curryniggers, but the natural beauty is superior to Texas. We have too many spics, better food, plains and parking lots as far as the eye can see, and shitty schools. You win this round, NC.

Raleigh is the worst city on the East Coast. Stay in Texas.

hey that's my alma mater :^)

You're just mad that you have shitty BBQ down there.

South Carolina is like North Carolina's retarded brother. We love you guys, but you're so damn embarrassing.

t. vinegar bbq sauce eating plebs

You let a shitskin woman take down the battleflag

You have no right to criticize anyone.

Fuck off, vote Trump you faggot.

>mfw I called my grandparents in NC and they voted for the Emperor and brought some friends who said they voted for him

>thinking the VP actually has any power
Pence is just there to satisfy the cuckservatives who think he isn't a "real conservative" and the rest of the world that he isn't a crazy monster that is going to blow up the world.

Doing what we can here at UNC Charlotte.
#LockHerUp
#HillaryForPrison

>our BBQ is so good we have to smother it in tomato sauce to hide the taste
This is what tomato fags tell themselves

You better be out campaigning user, you're in an important state.

South Carolina BBQ is just mustard smeared on everything

Holy fuck. I was just going to give you some friendly bantz for using sweet baby rays. I'm so sorry for you, Worst Carolina bro.

Sweet Baby Rays is basically ketchup.

fuck it.

Next you'll tell me that you guys make BBQ out of some weird animal like cows or chicken or horse

Upstate SC does both tomato based & mustard based - both of which are better than vinegar based

I still can't believe Ben's comics were edited so much they became real.

and your dumbass state took the stars and bars out of your flag. get cucked nerd

That was Georgia dipshit. The NC state flag been the same for over a century.

Here in wilmington we voted Bernie, the only area in NC that went that far left.
Theres only trump supporters here atm. Not only have I seen NO Hillary support but my professors at the local community have, on the occasion that it pops up, denounced her with
a general agreement from the class following.

The Dems don't have a good history with red lines. They've faltered at every one.

Because Black Vote is down heavily in NC & White vote up

They need to bring Obama there to try & get Blacks to vote

Georgia changed the flag from the stars and bars to the first Confederate national flag.

t. Georgian master race

No. I'm not going to take part in this circus.