GINGER ROLES MATTER

GINGER ROLES MATTER

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/justice-league-joss-whedon-has-reportedly-also-cut-kiersey-clemons-iris-west-from-the-film-a154027

Gingers are genetically inferior aberrations and we shouldn't encourage people to allow them to reproduce.

How chopped up will this shit be?

Iris isn't ginger

She wasn't cut because she Black.

She was cut because her role was very unnecessary and the script was too bloated.

It's why Barry's dad was cut and why Deathsroke breaking Lex Luthor out was cut.

Because Zack Snyder decided Justice League needed fifty plots and characters.

Now Joss has to trim the fat and reshoot/re-edit the whole film.

Swap the N and G in ginger what do you get.

This. Everyone always assumes she was ginger simply because Wally is, but she actually always had brown hair.

t. rat-faced englishman

And they probably don't know that she and Wally aren't even blood relatives

Gigner?

They hired the man who made a 4 hour long Avengers movie despite knowing there was no way in hell that could happen to trim the fat off of a movie?

I get where you're going OP but you're evidence is faulty, as said Iris is not a ginger nor is nebula.

You left out the chick from Hellboy who was raceswapped to black and arguably Archie has the worst Dye job. It's practically gingerface.

England has one of the highest redhead populations in the world, my man.

Actually both of those actors are part Samoan.

I wasn't argue about Archie's race, but his shitty shitty dye job. Boy looks like he was photoshopped.

And even she says her mom is white so arguing she has a drop of Maori blood doesn't change that when she goes in for roles it says Black on her resume.

Not my point though. Gingers are being systematically cleansed from Comic movies. They already found a way to get around Mary Jane. They'll be coming for Jean Grey next.

"Oh she dyed her hair black after Ultimatum so it's still canon." Someone will say, all while inside they'll remember my words.

Jean sucks so it's not like it matters

The apologia begins already.

Add Josie, Starfire, Miss Martian and Wally.

Gingers aren't people.

Starfire is an orange alien with clown-red hair.

GINGERS DONTE HAVE SOUL XD

Fuck off chaps.

>t. Irisman

no

>gingers matter
No they don't.