Well Sup Forums this is it for me. Today I'm going to pull the trigger...

Well Sup Forums this is it for me. Today I'm going to pull the trigger. I know this is inappropriate but this board has always been a big guy for me. I've seen things you wouldn't believe...shitposters banevading, trolls getting enough yous to blot out the sun. It'll all be lost like failed memes in the archives.

To all those I constantly called plebs, Reddit and brainlets, I'm not sorry. Please leave this board.

To my fellow patricians, may Kubrick be with you always. Don't let the polposters and redditors take this board, I beg of you.

My gun is a Walther PPK, in honor of James Bond. That was the first movie I ever saw in my cursed life.

My note to my family includes several Sup Forums memes, be sure to look out for it in the news.

Will this bullet be enough to reduce my brain to he size of the average poster here? Isn't that the question of the day.

Well, my queer party friends. To the bane spammer, you were a good friend.

The rest of y'all know when I durn to ya.

Reddit tier suicide note.
Use a shotgun, mate.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out of this world, bruh

better become a christian real quick because you're jumping from the counter into the frying pan

>OP won’t get help
Sad!
Note: this picture image is me crying on the inside

They expected one of us in the wreckage brother

>reddit spacing

I hope you find peace
also, make it messy

boo hoo life is so mean to user better kill yourself you fucking pussy

SNEED

>Actually believing this retard is going to kill himself and isn't just looking for (You)'s

do you know how messy it is to blow your brains oout? at least be considerate with the people you'll leave behind that will have to clean that shit up. there are 'cleaner' ways to go, why don't google about helium bags instead? come on now, don't be a fucking cunt.

>be sure to look out for it in the news.
>thinking a suicide of a literal nobody will make the news for some reason

godspeed user

CLEAN IT UP, WAGIE

OP here.

I'm watching Birdman one last time before I pull the trigger. It's my favorite film.

what school are you going to do it at?

How about you sort yourself out and clean your room instead of making a bloody mess you faggot

Solid choice

Make a highscore attempt at least.

OP here. I spammed this image for months on end

Here's some inspiration.

Don't do it lad suicide is a mortal sin