How would Lucy feel about Teen Titans Go, then?

How would Lucy feel about Teen Titans Go, then?

>not posting the superior comic

For a minute thought you were going to ask what Lucy thought of the black girl playing stafire

Oh I used to hate Shortpacked so fucking much.

Considering she's probably around 25 now, she'd see it like most any other self-respecting adult and see it for the childish bullshit it is, and totally ignore it.

>Teen Titans
>childish
You're one of those delusional Young Justice fans, aren't you?

Teen Titans Go, user.

was this written by dobson?

No, I'm talking about Teen Titans Go, like OP mentioned. You know, the one where everyone's a poorly drawn parody of themselves and is shown almost around the clock on Cartoon Network these days. My Grandma seems to like it for some reason, I watched an episode with her a couple times, it was awful. I was all, "Grandma, how can you watch this crap?!?" and she just shrugged. Now that she's retired she has nothing to do and watches cartoons all day, mostly bad ones.

She also watches Loud House on Nickelodeon for hours on end, but I can stomach that one most of the time.

How would she feel about the new live action one is more important

We barely know anything about the live-action one, but we know that fans of the original Teen Titans cartoon were irritated at TTG.

This comic is from 2006? The Killing Joke cartoon wasn't the first time they'd hooked up?

Did you not watch Batman Beyond?

I did, but not every episode? I don't remember ever seeing Dick in it.

Your grandma sounds cool and you sound like an asshole.

The episode with Barbara Gordon had her hinting that she was in a relationship with Bruce back when she was Batgirl, remember?

Its a comic if I remember where it showed that Bruce and Babs hooked up at some point and Barbra got preggers.

Also this, it was one of those things they coily played with and hinted at untill fully stated in the comic in the series universe

...I must have missed that episode. There were no torrents or netflix to catch up with back then.

Childhood is idolizing Starfire.
Adulthood is realizing slutfire makes more sense.

Joke's on you, TTG Starfire is the only redeemable part about the show.

Fuck man, your grandma sounds fucking cool. Get her something good for christmas, would 'ya?

Used to?