What happened to Chevy Chase?

What happened to Chevy Chase?

more like chubby chase

Fun fact: Chevy Chase is a direct descendant of at least three passengers on the Mayflower

Dude's old. Let him be

I didn't know Chevy Chase was that old.

He's the living embodiment of WASP America: old, flabby, and weak.

He unironically was the best about Community.

He's only 74, but he looks like he's in his 80s

vacation movies one trick pony

cocaine and time

Bunch of mad Donald Glover fans.

He was too nice and pleasant. He was so nice to everyone he worked with that Hollywood one day had enough of him and decided to blacklist him.

Time.

>mfw he has an upcoming move titled "The Last Laugh"

Don't do this to me, Chevy. National Lampoon was fantastic.

Christmas Vacation is no joke my favourite movie of the 80s. Community aside its a shame how downhill Chevy's career went after the 80s. Three Amigos and Fletch are great too.

There's no way it's just because he's an asshole that his career went down the toilet though because if that were the case half the people in hollywood wouldn't be employed.

chevy chase is the American norm macdonald

they both have this awful off canter sense of humor that's like some dude who never ever got tired of missionary

a sneed thread is funnier then a whole scene with either of these "comedians"

sure they were chad for a short time frame but they JUSTED themselfes flew too close too the sun

That's Colin Baker

how do 3 people have a child?

apparently he is really hard to work with on set

He was the original drummer for the band that became Steely Dan, so the douche is strong with this one...

Chase's career started on a high note with 1974's The Groove Tube, STILL NOT ON BLURAY!!!, and went down from there!!!FACT!!!

If you’re 74 and still getting into punching matches with dudes in traffic, you’ve lost your way.

What that even a verified story or just hear say from some randomer?

Real story...the guy who punched him was so pissed he followed him to wherever he was headed, at least thats what i read

Thought that too until it came out that he left the show over the belief that the writers were writing him too racist and sexist for the entire time community ran with him involved.

>hating Norm
I'm guessing you still haven't seen Mike Tyson Mysteries