Hey.. You got any pot?

>Hey.. You got any pot?

>pot

He actually talked about pot on TV?!?

He said "pod."
He was referring to Tide pods.

He should have asked him if he was a pedo. Imagine the world's face when spielberg abused a kid on set

This and the Star Wars people were the cringiest parts.

>pot

The fucking madman!

>hey man do you remember that actor being chopped to death by a helicopter blade, heard you fled the set that day

>going to the theater and interrupting someone's sneak preview of Wrinkle in Time
I would have demanded my money back.

Spielberg. Pot. Imagine!

>Carol ann! Don't go work for the kike!

Imagine if they would let Raimi host the Oscars

Everyone in the audience was screened and selected in advance.

HOW DOES HE GET AWAY WITH BEING SO OUTRAGEOUS???

I can't imagine why the ratings cratered this year.

>Youll never get work in this town again goy

Didn't watch it, what happened?

>an adult man nonchalantly asking for pot at formal black tie event
What boundaries will Hollywood push next?

W-what if he actually did have pot???

Sure you don't mean the other famous Hollywood Jewish director who made amazing kino in the 70s and 80s and settled off into cushy mediocrity, John Landis?

#justiceforVicMorrow

>there are people on this planet that actually like and admire these faggots

"So come on Stevie be honest, what's the best way to polish human skin shoes? Can I use regular polish or just some moisturizer?"
*crowd laughs*
"Haha, seriously though folks, it must be very difficult work being a serial child molester in Hollywood today. I mean lets take Heather Rourke for example, how in the hell are you supposed to get 4inch beads up a quarter inch sized asshole?"
*crowd laughs more*
"I tell ya folks, this whole thing is getting so out of hand that I saw Big Bird the other day explaining to my child the '#metoo' campaign!"
*crowd erupts in to cheers and applause*

The two children who died on set that day were diddled

>Saying the forbidden name

Goodbye, fren.

star wars people?

They're in California, it's legal so why ask if he's holding?

>hey steve, spare a shekel? haha i'm just messing

Spielberg was also a director on the twilight zone movie

Mark Hamill, BB-8, the Asian chick, and I forgot who the other person was. The jokes were so terrible.

He's asking what happened.

Why do old people who don’t smoke it still call it pot? No one calls it that

Because that's what they called it? And there's literally zero reason for them to keep up with the fucking lingo of retarded millenials when everyone knows what it means.

>I misheard him say tot
>see spielman cover his nipples after he says that
>mfw thought he was referring to his tits.

smoke more and get back to me.
Stoners call pot everything. They cannot wait to add another 10 slang words for it to the long list they use whenever they can. Stoners still say reefer, grass, weed, herb, mary jane, ganja, buds, green, chronic, doobies, spliff, spleef, and on and on. Old is always new and vice versa in dope culture.

>hey why does bb8 know what to do next?
>cuz he's the only one who came to rehearsal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Yeah, like that ever happened.

>look up oscars star wars
>instantly regret it

oh no...

Everybody in my town calls it wacky tabacky now

>"How do you understand BB 8?"
>"I understand Yiddish"
>Oscar (((Isaac)))
>(((BB)))-8

Hmmmm

another theater was shot up. Minds were blown

Its just weed dude, never heard anyone call it anything else unless they were joking

Kimmel and his crew of la creaturas march into a movie theater that had a secret camera recording that the people in the ceremony could see.They thank the audience for paying for movies that gave them careers and start handing out goodies because they were hungry ass vultures.

Kimmel meets a soyboy and has him awkwardly read out the next two stars who were presenting the next award. Then two el atrocidads give a roast against white people

Absolutemadman/10!

I'm not Sup Forums but every major Jewish director has fucked children