Was it kino?

Was it kino?

No, but it was a sleek action thriller.

That outfit was

no, but her latex suit was

yes the goth films of the 90s and early 2000s were all kino such a classic genre ruined by ((them)) becuase it pushed values such as not being a bitch and antinormie

The early 2000s was THE time for that sort of movie

Pic related, russkino

I have only watched the first and second movie but apparently they scrapped Michael from the other movies. What the hell ?

I fucking loved Bono Vs Dracula.

Yeah but Day Watch was shit and Grey Watch didn´t even come out. I even played the fucking games and even there Grey one didn´t come out.

Is this the film with the spine sword? That was dumb as fuck

yes, it's one of the best action films of the 00s

>tfw i've seen so many fine instathots, camwhores and real life women that underworld beckinsale doesn't do it for me anymore
Just take me to the cuck shed and shoot me. I don't deserve to live.

huge fan of her body of work

>Dark City
>Blade
>The Matrix
>Marilyn Manson
>X-Men
>Underworld

What was with that time period, and the black leather aesthetic being popular?

It was the best time period

Time to reinstall.

I love this movie. The first scene where an old woman curses the kid and the fight against the vampire are kino

That game unironically got me into goth stuff. I'm not even kidding. When I was young I liked electronic music, then I liked edgy metal for a while. Then I played VTMB and found out you could have both at the same time. That one game defined my teenage years.

I still listen to industrial music sometimes. Also Tiamat is the only metal band I actually like these days.

Absolutely

That shit was huge in yurop