Does Sup Forums shitpost while shitting?

Does Sup Forums shitpost while shitting?

I EXCLUSIVELY use twitter while shitting, I'm of the opinion most people who use twitter are like me and only use it while defecating hence why the level of discourse is what it is.

no I have healthy bowel movements, I've never understood how people have the time to sit and read something on the toilet, what do you eat?

To some people shitting is their only time they get to themselves.

Pic related. It's what I eat

god damn thats a lot of calories

you really need 3 cups of dipping sauce?

Nah I usually wait til I'm touching cloth so it's a quick in and out job

I've come to realization that counting calories is no way to live. And yes I always need lots of dipping sauce

>shitting thread on Sup Forums, hell any board with traffic on Sup Forums
>270 posts and 45 images omitted, click reply to view

Yeah, but lately 4 Chan is blocking t mobile cell service from posting.

theres a lot of space inbetween counting calories and recognizing that eating essentially two value meals at a fast food restaurant might be overdoing it

I'm actually in the bathtub right now

Burger, fries and niggers. Here I was feeling guilty about just having the niggers.

Post pic.

But when you're buring over 2,000 calories a day just from cardio alone overdoing it can be classified different than say your average neet who doesn't leave the house or some job blow that sits at a desk all day

Only place you can get some quiet when you live with women.

well, I suppose you could be like an athletic 6'+ 20something who does physical labor and exercises daily.

either way, those nuggets are tasty as fuck, I'd go to chick-fil-a more if they were open on sunday

is chick fil a good user? never ate it i'm not american

its good

It's very tasty but not worth waiting In a drive thru for 20 mins

Most of my profound shitposts were done during my shitting

Pinchin one off right now ama

Is it a bowling ball or a bunch of grapes?