You will never take nighttime walks by the river in freezing February weather together before coming home and drinking...

>you will never take nighttime walks by the river in freezing February weather together before coming home and drinking hot tea in bed

Why live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFlUXG_4ST0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Two months. Two months I've been waiting for your return.

What are people's favorite lines? Pretty much everything is quotable, but one of my favorites is in the deleted scenes, where Brigitte walks up to Jason's friends wearing the same stuff she always does and a guy says
>Hey, zombie! Evil Dead, right?

Hey it's the no Brigitte girlfriend user glad you are back my dude

Wasted months...

How's it been going?

youtube.com/watch?v=HFlUXG_4ST0

qt

I've basically been watching things that are said to be inspirations for Ginger Snaps or similar to it.
Mostly it's just sunk me into a nostalgic depression over the fact that it will never be the late 90s again

>I've basically been watching things that are said to be inspirations for Ginger Snaps or similar to it.

Seen anything good?

>nostalgic depression

That's life in a nutshell, innit.

Ghost World was definitely similar but I didn't find the deuteragonists quite as compelling
Dead Ringers was cited by both Fawcett and Walton as their biggest inspiration. Really weird and interesting, though not that much of a connection until the last act.
The 90s MTV cartoon Daria was actually a big match, the single closest protagonist I've seen to Brigitte. Daria is more actively cynical where Brigitte is just shy and introverted, but you can almost imagine it as an animated GS series

I've been meaning to rewatch Dead Ringers for ages. 80s Cronenberg is unbeatable.

On the one hand I liked Daria,
On the other and the only Horror films I like are ones written by John Carpenter.
So I don't have a clue if I'll like this movie or not.

Found some unused stills for the opening montage on an old website... a shame they only exist in terrible resolution

i literally did that last night. all of it. yes i walked by a river in freezing february i march. its no that great

This one is really cool.

Girls, I’m so sorry nobody at school understands you; you both are just too mature for those kids. Relax, take a load off, tell me what’s on your mind. I’ve got some cold Zima in the fridge, we can order some Chinese, just have a nice evening. Why don’t you both call each other’s parents and tell them you’re spending the night over there? There’s this crazy game my uncle taught me called Glass Bottom Boat Ride, you’re gonna love it...

It's more a twisted bildungsroman than a traditional horror movie. I can't imagine anyone beyond a little kid actually being 'scared' by it.
Ironically, it's really comfy, in the same manner as Carpenter's The Thing.

Does someone own it to rip the disc?

>tfw no Emily Perkins gf

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you here, but these are direct scans of photos that were shot but didn't end up being used in the film. No idea who owns them today, or if they still even exist.
I have a BluRay rip if you want me to cap anything.