WTF!

#ImWithHer now!

The FBI is investigating the Clinton Foundation. Who gives a shit about emails!?!?! Hahaha! Lol! These folks are pathetic.

I dont care about corruption, sedition and treason! Trump says mean things and shouldnt be near the nuclear codes. Its her turn and I am with her!

Hahaha emails, that is such a weird thing to be mad about! Like emails is just like where I get spam from people LoL! Can't believe there was a woman on the ticket, even though the Republicans put forward multiple women and Jill Stein has been on the ticket before! LoL I'm with her!

>Such an amazing feeling to mark a woman's name for office.

Women are fucking retarded.

>sees man wearing a Make America Great Again Hat
>triggered.jpeg
>jump on him
>start bashing his white cis male scum head into the ground
>Yell in his ear about his oppression and racism
>take my bloody hands away from his brain matter
>start screaming about how i was just mentally raped
>maybe now our lord and savior Hillary will notice me
#I'mWithHer

Fuck man.... Its sad.

Some are beyond saving in every revolution.

thank he almighty these people are not the majority of voters

>partisan witch hunt

The 70 IQ if this facebook post is palpable

>92k likes

Fucking normies, REEEEEEE

This is honestly sad. Especially when you consider that the fate of America and the world is in these persons' hands.

They shouldn't even be allowed to vote.

I read this, "I'm with her period" and I'm pretty sure she hasn't had one in years...

>this is what a generation raised on the internet has become

i assume like myself most anons here were raised in the time between no internet and the internet growing to what it is now so it was still more wild west where it was easy to get both side of an argument unlike today's easy bais internet filled with social media and googles domaniance

>this is what it feels like to be grandpa

>I'm with her period
Why?

#bluelivesmatter

Why do you want to be with her while she's on her period? That makes no sense... sloppy drippy cunt.

In 2008 the US had to choose between a woman and a nigger. We chose the nigger. Take that for what it's worth.

Clinton
Foundation

Not
A
Politician

Stupid fucking whore in the first comment doesn't even realize the mail batch itself reveals a shit ton of other shady activities by the Cunt In Chief

I wonder what's it like to be such a good goy like the people in the comment section. To just eat the narrative without question and to lash out at those who do ask questions.

if you don't get a dam about emails, fuck off and live in china.

#ImWithHer
no I'm not

Shit they realized the FBI is with the GOP. SHUT IT DOWN GOYM