When are we going to see this clash of titans?

When are we going to see this clash of titans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iB-NX4BKndg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meme-tier internet "intellectuals" trying to out-cringe eachother? That's what I call entertainment.

youtube.com/watch?v=iB-NX4BKndg

You actually think sargon, who spammed his own twitter with BLACKED pics due to nerdrage, and holds easily refutable communist viewpoints could actually hold up an argument against Stefan "4th Reich gas the kikes" Memewew?

Sarcuck of Mossad always cucks his way out of talking about race, meanwhile that is one of the most prominent Molymeme topics in recent times.

Stefan is to intelligent for this fat quadroon

Stefan is way more experienced and intelligent, Sargon is an intellectual mediocrity.

When OP stops being a faggot

Molymeme is a fanatic.

Fanaticly handsome.

>Sarcuck of Mossad always cucks his way out of talking about race

That happens with all the shit tier "rational" youtube centrists, like AmazingAtheist too. For being skeptics, they sure love to believe in the magic fairy of egalitarian creationism that magically negates biology and genetics.

I mean, Molyneux is actually fun to watch sometimes. Fatass Sargon thinks he's a lot better read than he is. Shouldn't even have a show. Sad!

>Sarcuck and Molymeme on the same stream

it's like you want to cause a resonance cascade of smugness and unwarranted self-importance that crashes the cosmos with no survivors

>sargon of cuckod
>titan

Relatively speaking, he's quite blue-pilled.

>Stefan "4th Reich gas the kikes" Memewew?

Sargon would start moving the moment he brings up his first non-argument.

*losing in place of moving

>hey reddit, it's me, the Athiest Gamer-
I couldn't do it. That's a whole lot of disgust to feel before one sentence is completed.

this

Titans?
Stefan would mutilate his manhood.
He is literally a cuckold

I'd watch it. At least for a few minutes. But I'm sure it'd be some hour and a half long thing with a whole bunch of 'no see, my point actually is' moments.

What this guy said.

I think that they are worried their Jew-tewb channels will be flagged for racism and get taken down if they do.
Either that, or they are so indoctrinated into the equality-faggotry they are subconsciously denying themselves an opinion.

I'd personally love to see discussions about eugenics and ideal population as far as genetic buildup go.

I would pay to see them talk in person for 2 hours.