What are the best/worst seasons?

What are the best/worst seasons?

The one where Kramer called the pizza delivery boy a nigger and was subsequently harassed by people for the next few episodes. Great season

the episode where elaine gets an abortion always cracks me up

For me it's between either 5, 8 or 9. Five has a few of the most classic episodes like the marine biologist one and the allure of the animal. 8 and 9 were great because the whole show really settled into it's best form which was a bit more whimsical, with the cast at this point basicly playing charicatures of themselves which happened to work the best. Also fuck everyone who got all down on the finale. There's no way to end that show with a climactic, event centered final episode. The show just didn't work that way.

serenity now

Honestly the communist character can go fuck himself. I don't watch a ton of Seinfeld but he is easily the most infuriating villain just by the way he takes everything so seriously and he's not smart in the slightest.

4. Loved the NBC sitcom arc.

3>4>1>7>9>2>8>6>>>>>>>>>

It peaked from S4 to S7
After Larry David left it went completely off the rails and became too much of a sitcom rather than its own thing

He's literally in it for 1 episode

Seasons 8 and 9 really lean into the over the top wackiness of it all. That's not to say that's not there in previous seasons it's just ramped up to 10 here and in that case the show loses something. Personally I could burn through the entire run no problem. But if we're splitting hairs than 8/9 are certainly a shift in the overall quality of the show.

Unpopular Seinfeld opinions

I can't stand George's parents. Jerry Stiller isn't funny.

I think they're fine in small bursts, but if they're the focus of the entire episode then generally it's a bust.

Yeah and he pisses me off that episode.

That's one of the best episodes in the entire series you mong

How can anyone be this wrong?

Best:
Worst: all of them

>hurt

>Jerry Stiller isn't funny

it's all normie jew crap

The characters of George and Kramer aren't Jewish.

everything past the first 3 seasons is gold

They did do a decent portrayal of the commie "intellectual" and their contempt for the working class despite their whole line of being its champion.

7 is the best. 1 or 3 might be the worst.

The communist episode was incredibly even handed considering how jewish the show was. The kid screaming at Kramer Santa "HEY THIS GUY'S A COMMIE!" will always make me laugh.

I've never classified this show by seasons, I've seen every episode but only from watching it on tv my whole life
Couldn't tell you what episodes belong to which seasons other than the really early ones

I'm pretty much the same but I can tell by the look of the show which season it is

Unironically Season 4 is the best. Crazy Joe Davola is my favorite minor character

4 and onwards when George stops acting like Woody Allen.
Cigar Store Indian is one of the best.

what if it was just a normal episode with them having coffee, and then the apocalypse happened to end it. Like the news is reporting a meteor and people in the background freak out, and seinfeld just takes a big sip and smiles while light fills the room. Cut to black, fade in logo.