DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO

DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO

Is this the height of Oscars comedy?

it's funny you fucking drumpflet, you triggered? you triggered?
do you need a safe space snowflake?

oh look another butthurt drumpfster here to cry because the big scary comedians violated his snowflake safe space.
Maybe they should just make jokes about how she FUCKING WON THE POPULAR VOTE. SHE IS LITERALLY PRESIDENT. IT WAS HER TURN.

Hello. I just dropped in to correct your spelling of Trump. TRUMP. It's easy. I know spelling is hard.

You conservacucks really get triggered easily

DUDE MUHESSJAYZ LMAO
Is this the height of Sup Forums humor?

yes

White fragility is real

>le crying tv man

DELET BLRUMPFT

seriously dunno what happened to this guy, couple years ago I would have said he's a secret conservative. Maybe this stuff is good for ratings, I dunno

Isn't Sup Forums just LOL LIBERALS?
FUCKING HYPOCRITE FAGGOT CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT STAY OUT OF THE KITCH BUT OH WAIT YOU'RE ANONYMOUS SO BRAVE :)

Depends who you ask. According to the left you can make jokes about oppressed people only the oppressors so yea I guess this would be it in their perspective.

>Maybe this stuff is good for ratings, I dunno
Retard, they've just had the lowest rated Oscars in history. What about that spells good ratings?

wow, you actually are triggered.
Sup Forums really are the new sjws. you're so fragile and triggered right now. is this picture you lol? Sup Forums isn't white you're an amerimutt. also you're reddit triggered snowflake
owned epic style.

my god get a fucking back bone

the oscars are the most weak willed, safe jokes possible and you're getting offended over them? pathetic

DUDE LIBERALS

Is this the height of Sup Forums comedy?

No, blacked and cp are, apparently.

no bitching about Sup Forums clearly is

>We only make movies to offend Mike Pence!

I don't know about you, but that was hilarious to me; Mike Pence never heard of the movie and he was basically saying that the movie wasn't made FOR gays but AGAINST Christians.

That would be sneed and bane

Soymedy

thought Kimmel was pretty tolerable desu, mostly just not funny