Explain this

Explain this

Ras was an assassin hell bent on killing millions of innocent people

Joker was a mentally ill man who needed psychological help.

Will Batman and the Joker ever just be friends?

Because Batman himself threw the Joker off the building. If he didn't catch him it would be murder.

>Ras was an assassin hell bent on killing millions of innocent people
>Joker was a mentally ill man who needed psychological help.
I'm not exactly seeing what disqualifies Ra's from being "mentally unwell" in your retarded defense. Ra's wanted to kill Gotham because it was degenerate. Joker wanted to do it for laughs.

How?If he tried to hold Ra's he would get his ass kicked

This is honestly a valid defense. Obviously the police still think he's a murderer anyway but Batman didn't plan to be one then.

Nolan's films only hold up if we think of them as meta commentaries on sections of the Batman mythos.

Also he murdered everyone at the monastery including the guy he refused to behead.

Bravo Batman.

In each of the Nolan Movies, the last thing Batman does with the villains is whatever would piss the villian off the most.

Ras wanted to convert Bruce. That didn't happen.

Joker wanted to break Batman. Batman didn't break.

Bane wanted to prove Batman wrong and be Ras Part Two, the Ghoulining. Catwoman shut him the fuck up and Batman still saved the city.

>Joker is a sane person hell bent on killing millions of innocent people

I'd say that they are as close to friends as either are capable of.

The real question is will they ever be friends with benefits?

R'as had a vast organization behind him seeking to collapse Western civilization

Joker was just one man trying to have a laugh

'cause batman loves the joker

I feel like this is a reasonable factor to take into account. Joker, even though he has crazy zealot followers who did help him break out of prison, had to plan all that out, so there's a reasonable chance that he's going to remain in Arkham for at least a while after capture. R'as on the other hand had so many entrenched men in Gotham that he probably would have someone in the police "lose" the arrest paperwork, have a politician personally apologize for his trouble, and then walk him to a limo waiting outside for him to take him out of the city to begin his plans all over again. There's a pretty big difference between psychotic clown threatening people and a true believer who has had (presumably) centuries to build up his cult and get them in place in society.

But that's not the Batman who did those things.

They must have made out with each other at some point

There's a reason we don't execute people who are proven to be insane.

>Explain this
you're a faggot who needs to go back to Sup Forums

Legally insane people have been executed if they're big enough threat to the safety of the public

And later RAPE THE JOKER

He only saved the Joker to ask "Why do you want to kill me?", he was going to drop him after, but the Joker said "I don't want to kill you, you're too much fun!"
So Bat was like "Oh, you don't? Shit, a'ight, guess I'm getting you up".

>Legally insane people have been executed if they're big enough threat to the safety of the public
Example? Also this is ethnically wrong.

>DUDE HE CAN BE FIXED LMAO

>dude lets execute people that had no control over their own actions lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Ethically wrong
Oh shut up you bleeding heart.
Joker does not meet the legal definition of insane. He knows what he's doing is wrong.

>Joker
>Not having control over his actions
>DUDE I'M A HUGE FAG WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT AN INSANE PERSON IS ACTUALLY LIKE LMAO
Joker is not insane. Dylan Roof wanted to kill black people and start a race war. Guess what? He's scheduled for execution. Joker is Dylan Roof.

Nolan does not understand the no-kill rule is the explanation. It baffles me that he chose to make the entirety of Begins revolve around it.

>Ras Part Two, the Ghoulining

not Ra's Part Two: Electric Ghoularoo

/thread

HEARTY KEK

>Le planned murder means he's not insane
Does the Joker from TDK really look like a guy with a plan, sweetie?

Batman pushed the Joker. Ra's put his own ass on that train.

Nolan wanted the Joker in the third movie, but then Ledger died.

Blowing up the tracks was Batman's plan, and he while Gordon is the one who pulled the trigger, he was following Batman's orders and using means provided by Batman. Batman is also the one who made it impossible for the train to stop. While it isn't as direct as throwing Joker off a building, it is ultimately the same, Batman has orchestrated Ra's death.

>executes an escape from prison with an elaborate plan involving phone inside a guy and explosives
>executes an accurate robbery with a multi-stage plan
>almost carries out a planned assasination
>plans ferries exploding
>plans harvey and rachel hostage thing
>hurr durr do i look like a guy wiht le plan? lolz xd
Did you also believe his scars stories?

We got Baneposting instead and that is great Thing.

for you

Want to bang Talia, dad may be a problem. not worth saving. Want to bang joker, no homo. Worth saving.

>kills this guy in a truck
>Won't kill the joker