archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91613512/#91613570
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/92255493/#92258910
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/94996858/#94996945
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is what an alpha chad monster hunter looks like

where are those fags

why did she do it?

she was such a qt

I watched the first four or five episodes and it seemed pretty bad. Did it get better at a certain point?

the first episode was so horrible I stopped, does it get better?

yeah

what happened to zombie nick?

It was fine. Up until it turned into this family drama mess. Just like Supernatural.

Why the fuck does that always need to happen?

Most episodes seemed to be centered around Pretty Little Liars tier scheming and family drama. Which is why I dropped it eventually. And most, if not all, episodes always ended up with them looking up pictures in that book and now they know. And every creature says they have never seen a Grimm before and say they thought Grimms are not real but then he tells them to take a closer look at their face and then they suddenly recognize him as a Grimm. What do they see and how can they recognize a Grimm if they've never seen one before?

Grimm >>>>>>>>> Shit >>>>>> Supernatural

What I love about Supernatural is that the family drama does not take up the majority of the episodes. The family drama might take up a short scene at the start of an ep and a scene at the end and maybe a few lines in the middle while they're stalking a monster or demon or while researching lore and that's it. Majority of the ep is about the Hunt. Unlike shows like Vampire Diaries where the majority of the episodes are about the family and/or relationship drama.

Show finale got canceled too soon and they never did anything with it.

The show explains it. When grimms see vessen volga the grimms eyes look black. Technically grimms are just another type of vessen.

soapie fangirl detected

this. Supernatural remains superior. We all know OP is just stirring shit so he can get his thread afloat anyway

>Crack ass ship of Adalind and Nick ended up being canon
Will never not amaze me

I'm curious when (in which season) they explained Grimms' eyes turning black. I saw season 1 (and 2 or portion of 2, I think, not really sure which sseason I stopped) and either it wasn't explained then or I missed it.

When Monroe&Rosalie got married. They made Nick wear sunglasses.

dubs confirm

reminder

strawpoll.com/3dwbd7y7

strawpoll.com/7yp67452

it was the most popular one and it single handedly led to big changes in the show.

Serious question. Why aren't Grimms their own organization? Why do they side with/serve the Royals and what are the Royals royals of?

It's a season I haven't seen then.

What was the point of this character

to give nick family.

wasn't his mother alive and also a grimm? why didn't they introduce more grimms working together?

they needed eye candy to attract viewers and nick's mom is too old and guys into older women are not that many and are probably watching mexican wrestling shows and not shows like grimm

It was way before that.
Honestly I can't remember I think there were a few episodes where a vessen explains it after he doesn't kill them or something. It gets mentioned a few times in the series.

The (((royals)))

come on im trying to understand this show, give me a straight answer. why aren't grimms their own force? it made it seem they are merely soldiers or tools for the royals and not all the royals even seem to be wessen

Something to do with working with the royals to curb rogue or violent wesen. Kinda like an counter insurgency.

Guess which show has homoerotic mandrama? Hint: It's not Grimm

>implying grimm is not bestially homoerotic
>implying dean did not say "no chick flick moments" on the very first episode
pretty little liar detected

>Supernatural remains superior
>implying grimm is not bestially homoerotic
>implying dean did not say "no chick flick moments" on the very first episode
absolutely based digits, Supernaturalbros. How will Grimmfags ever recover?

>Also called Nick
>Share it with Nick Burkhardt
Feels good.

is this the hero you supernaturalfags speak of? defeated and humiliated in a sword fight and enjoying it

Why are Grimmfags such fucking faggots?

This was one of the worst shows I couldn't turn away from.
90% of the episodes would end with me saying "Meh, it was alright" or "This was kinda shit"... but I kept on watching every week and was even a bit sad once it ended. Usually if I don't like a show, I won't watch more than 3 episodes, but this was right on the edge of the Entertaining Enough border

Because they know their shit show will never match the heights of Kino that Supernatural embodies, nor will they EVER have their own Colonel Sanders.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. This show will always be the worst show I've watched from start to finish.

>satan trips + 1
Asmodeus really hates Lucifer, huh?

Grimm's dragons look like this. Show me a better dragon from Supernatural. I'll wait

This is what a cosmic horror manifesting through a human meatsack looks like in Supernatural. Show me a better such creature from Grimm. I'll wait.

This is the Devil of Grimm universe. Show me a more impressive depiction. I'll wait.

>the Superfags left
HA

I actually enjoyed watching Supernatural, but the Leviathan season was such a fucking waste you cannot use it as something done right.

This is the Devil of Supernatural. Show me a more impressive (And glorious) depiction. I'll wait.

>not liking the classic "lizardmen/reptilian are ruling us through powerful people" arc

That goddamn eye.

At the marriage episode when Nick lost his powers. I can't decide if it was a retcon or a thing the writers always had.

Either vessen only expect a Grimm to not freak out when the vogue or everyone thought Grimms already know what they look like to vessen.

This is the chad monster hunter with actual super strength and abilities. Show me someone more alpha. I don't have to wait because you can't.

I always assumed it was because the Grimms were old world family line based and that the number of living Grimms where so few and spread out it was difficult for them to find eachother. They made a big deal when they found a family tree of Grimms and pointed out that since information on who is a Grimm is so scattered that Vessen and Royals can't track them down.

The royals are basically the Rockefellers. They think they're hot shit because they're undead and kept a bank account for afew thousand years.

>they needed eye candy to attract viewers and nick's mom is too old and guys into older women are not that many and are probably watching mexican wrestling shows and not shows like grimm

is this bitch supposed to be cute, hot or both?

>wasting Lovecraft and the Outer Gods on lizardman memes

>Grimm
>Not homoerotic.

I like the show but I can't count the number of times renard takes off his shirt.

>liking the same old standard "i'm evil and want to rek everything
>not liking the subtle take over they did
>not liking the classic X-Files reference
>"there are no monsters"

These two are the most Chad monster hunters period, and they've dealt with everything up to and including cosmic embodiments of existence itself (One of which may or may not want to shag one or both of them, and another which definitely does). Show me even one individual more alpha than they are. But don't hold your breath, 'cause you can't.

>Share it with Nick Burkhardt
share what?

>thinking that a Lovecraft arc would have been about good vs evil
>wanting tired references to pop culture rather than myth-based material
>fighting this hard to justify shit taste
Supernatural should have ended after Season 5.

>thinking that a Lovecraft arc would have been about good vs evil
S7 exactly avoided it being about good vs evil. S7 was all about power and manipulation. S7 threw the demon and angel arcs aside for something entirely different

>supernaturalfags shitting up a grimm thread

this show was so fucking awful they would kill major characters off screen and completely drop storylines for no reason I loved the premise but the execution couldn't have been any worse

S7 could have been any conspiracy show. The Leviathans could have been random suits. It was a waste of a premise to do a "muh ebil corporashun" season.

Maybe don't start the thread as an attack against another show

>they're undead
What?

Why is it that every crime in the greater Portland area turned out to be somehow Vesen-related?

Nobody attacked another show, they stated a fact:Grimm is better. Which is objectively true even if it got canceled without finishing most of the story arcs and rushing an ending. Supernatural doesn't even have girls in it. The show only fanbase is basically people that write fan fiction about gay incest relationship between sam and the other guy
truble was best girl
Grimms were there own force for a while, it's why so many of the furry characters freak out when they hear about or see a grimm.

Poor writing and world building

>Grimm is better
>objectively true
Kek Grimm's stand alone episodes barely do anything to show character development or parallels to Nick's own journey. Very few metaphors with real-life implications.

Now since you brought up objectivity: This show is on a bigger network and yet hasn't achieved the cult following, has lower ratings on sites like MC, RT or IMDB. On what metric is Grimm objectively better?

Hell, Grimm has fewer fucking seasons than SPRN does along with having less of a proper following behind it. And almost all of the shows episodes are forgettable and mediocre at best, and barely passable as a filler episode for something like fucking Charmed at worst. That's how generic and dull Grimm is, both in terms of plot, worldbuilding, and character development.

both grimm and supernatural are sort of shit in their own way. i was watching grimm when it was coming out, during season 2. when season 3 started coming out i gave it a rewatch to recap and i was decided it was 2gay4me. it kept me captivated when i initially watched it but i couldn't bring myself to enjoy it the second time around and i stopped watching. on the other hand, i could literally not get past like 3 episodes of supernatural, it was 100% pure unadulterated shit (as opposed to 85% shit). grimm > supernatural by far. they're both sort of furry shit too, but supernatural is worse, because the supernatural fans were singlehandedly responsible for creating the "omegaverse AU" for those who are fortunate enough to not be familiar with this, it's an alternate universe in which "omega males" go into heat and can become pregnant by "alpha males". very gay

Exactly. For what Grimm wants to do (which isn't much), it does okay. But it never really scaled the heights Supernatural achieved in its peak. Sure, Supernatural has declined since S5 but Supernatural has established itself as a cult-classic, carved out its own niche in pop culture alongside other iconic genre shows like Buffy/Angel, and is currently the longest-running genre show from North America because it established a solid fanbase that's still growing (including international audiences like Russia, and the show was at one point incredibly popular in Japan so much so an animated series was made, etc) and about to span an entirely new generation of viewers from those who started when S1 aired. Meta episodes are hallmarks and Supernatural will officially crossover with Scooby Doo in a fully animated episode this season.

Grimm has cool concepts and can be entertaining, but it's not touching Supernatural's peak, nor is the average Grimm episode significantly better than the average Supernatural episode. And again, note Grimm was enjoying higher budget and larger audiences thanks to belonging to a bigger network and yet still failed to achieve half of what Supernatural did on a smaller network and likely smaller budget.

>because the supernatural fans were singlehandedly responsible for creating the "omegaverse AU" for those who are fortunate enough to not be familiar with this, it's an alternate universe in which "omega males" go into heat and can become pregnant by "alpha males". very gay
wtf is this delusional fan fiction. faggots literally have to fabricate stories just to try to prop up Grimm over Supernatural fucking kek the sheer desperation

>me fabricating anything
fanlore.org/wiki/Alpha/Beta/Omega
they're both shit shows, dude, but keep defending supernatural

What happened to the spin off show they were supposed to make?

how you even stumbled into something like this (which isn't even anywhere in the fucking canon of the show and clearly due to fanfiction) is beyond me. then again, you're a faggot, so maybe that's why

Why did Nick's house not have lights? The man had 50 fucking lamps in there but no actual ceiling lighting.

Can the Grimm defeat Randy Rupert, tho? He's a noble vampire on a mission the help the innocent. A vampire with a soul.

I wasn't aware teenage girls left Tumblr to come on Sup Forums to vehemently defend Supernatural

>barely do anything to show character development
Yes it did, it kept introducing new characters and they all changed over the arc of it. It just got fucked up with the show being canceled and making nick a huge fucking cuck . The ending basically fucked it all up.
Ratings I'm not even getting paid to talk about that. The channel it was aired on got bought out by comcast. They wouldn't allow older seasons to air on the selection list and fucked up being able to fast forward or rewind the show. They made it as annoying as possible for anyone to watch it. There is a reason why comcast is regarded as one of the most evil companies in the world consecutively year after year. Fucking shows like grimm is one, at least they managed to give the show some closure when they found out they got shit canned. As far as character development, if you're comparing it to supernatural that show fucking sucks. "oh look at me im hank a big twink this show is okay, i find my brother whats his name. the shows okay for a while now whats his name has some supernatural powers and im still a twink" as the plot gets more ridiculous and impossible to follow because the character development is stupid hank is still hank and what's his face got some supernatural powers they reference and then he's normal again but they never stop talking about it" The only people I know that liked supernatural after the first two seasons are sexual deviants I won't even allow to have a face to face meeting with me anymore. It was good the first season or two, grimm every season was good it just had a bull shit ending before its time but was alright since they wrapped it up quickly instead of ending it on a cliff hanger when the show got fucked over.
Did you even watch the show? You don't sound like you watched it, maybe watched the first and last episode of a couple seasons.

>Randy Rupert
You mean Randy Giles, right? Yeah even Randy decided the Winchesters are superior

>all these buzzwords
>mistaking parallelism between the one-off monster of the week episodes alongside the character growth of the main character with introduction of new characters
>"oh look at me im hank a big twink this show is okay, i find my brother whats his name. the shows okay for a while now whats his name has some supernatural powers and im still a twink" as the plot gets more ridiculous and impossible to follow because the character development is stupid hank is still hank and what's his face got some supernatural powers they reference and then he's normal again but they never stop talking about it"
??????????
yeah, I can't take your opinion seriously. enjoy your shitty waifus. Even Supernatural has superior waifus

>because the supernatural fans were singlehandedly responsible for creating the "omegaverse AU" for those who are fortunate enough to not be familiar with this, it's an alternate universe in which "omega males" go into heat and can become pregnant by "alpha males". very gay
Actually, "Omegaverse" style AU-clusterfucks have been a thing since Buffy, Charmed, Teen Wolf and them like. Hell, I've even seen Omegaverse shit for cartoons and games like Adventure Time, FNAF and Undertale. So it isn't -just- Supernatural that suffers from that bullshit, though it's certainly quite prominent through said show right now.

>It got fucked over

Why are you spreading lies. They literally were given an entire season to wrap up the show and knew before hand it would be the last season. The change in adalind's character lasted 3 seasons, so you couldn't be implying that, you're most likely a buttblasted shipper that didn't like the direction they went in and are making excuses for why your headfiction isn't true.

The show ended fine.

>Spike and Cordelia were in Supernatural
BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=ybkbmtRDtKk

>tfw somehow Grimm is so bad I can't even watch it anymore, but I can still watch Supernatural for some reason.

>I like the show but I can't count the number of times renard takes off his shirt.
and people have the gall to accuse Supernatural when they keep the guys wrapped in three layers of clothing 80% of the time

Oh big deal I like female actors. I'm not even posting photos of the characters I liked. I totally hated Julliet and Adalaine. Supernatural only had female actors for like one season or two before they canned them. Hank was a virgin, what's his face had that one demon type girl when his character arc when to the oh know im not as good as hank lets give him super powers stuff and then she was totally gone after the basement scene.
You two have a sick sense of humor to troll this way.

Also I'm not spreading lies. They did a great job wrapping up grimm on a seasons notice. It's not at all where the show should have ended. The show got canceled for bull shit reasons. One of the shows higher ups like a producer or something probably pissed off the network by skipping one of their DNC fundraiser parties or something or got too mouthy about how they're a libertarian so they canned the show so they could give a raise to jimmy kimmel or fallon or whoever they found to fill in lenos time slot and is sympathetic enough to neoliberal chickenhawks.

how come grimm never really caught on with Sup Forums? It was one of my absolute favorite shows and I've seen all of it, and the vast majority of the show was absolutely chock full of shitpost/meme worthy content. It was just fun. Sad to have seen in go.
Adalind was best girl all along

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/supernatural grimm/page/2/

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91613512/#91613570

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/92255493/#92258910

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/94996858/#94996945

Those links are all that you need to know. You can even check the filenames. Goodnight. To any Supernatural bros out there, see you on the live thread for when a new episode airs

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/supernatural grimm/page/2/
dude i went back to page 8 or something, apparently there's always been some sort of rivalry between Grimm and Supernatural but yes it did flare up in the recent months probably because of OP

imagine if people who liked Grimm liked Supernatural and vice versa

Okay apparently our supernatural newfriends that can't quite admit they're watching Grimm because they're bored of supernatural need a warmer welcome without getting spanked over why grimm is better.

>supernatural newfriends that can't quite admit they're watching Grimm
a few actually have or are watching both shows. the shitflinging turns people off
>they're watching Grimm because they're bored of supernatural
you really think 13 seasons in, those that still watch Supernatural are bored of their show?
>need a warmer welcome without getting spanked over why grimm is better
again, the shitflinging doesn't help. If you really want to draw Supernatural fans into Grimm, try a different approach. You have enough similar ground to tread and work on. Maybe focus on that instead of having a dick measuring contest

Nick is a true chad

I don't have dick measuring contests. That would be pointless mines already too big for most every girl I know to handle. The sex is so fucking bad, you wouldn't believe.

Anyone that watches 13 seasons of supernatural is either unemployed or bored out of their fucking mind.

I stopped watching around S3 or something, the 'plot' never kicked off and kept being procedural. They'd just found some sort of stake that could heal people. The wife becoming an incredibly antagonistic after her gaining powers got very tiring, so was MCs new found attraction to evil witch. Did the last 2 seasons become more serialized?

The plot never kicked off because there wasnt a real overarching plot planned beforehand

film?