It was supposed to be a flop

It was supposed to be a flop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0BxnvTcMaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was never, ever going to be a flop, it's a damn marvel movie and it's entire marketing campaign was built around it being some kind of social movement meaning a guaranteed higher turnout for black and whites because of white guilt.
Whoever though this was genuinely going to is an absolute idiot.

>A Black MCU movie released in February against no real competition whatsoever is going to flop

anyone who thought that needs to take a break from Sup Forums once in a while, there was no way this was ever not going to make loads of money

>marvel movie post guardians of the galaxy
>supposed to flop

LMAO even ant man had massive success. Of course the movie that panders to an entire race is going to do fine. Who the hell is dumb enough to think a marvel movie will flop in 2018?

Americans love for superheroes is greater than their hatred of niggers

I'll admit i was wrong.

I went to see it ignoring all the political bullshit. It was a good movie.

>the backpedalling

I wanted it to be good. It was mid tier.
5/10
Better than Ant Man. Worse than Dr Strange.

>he actually saved a screenshot of retarded anonymous shitposts to “prove everyone wrong” when the 200 million dollar marvel movie doesn’t flop just like the last 20 of its ilk

DA WAE the movie.

I don't know where all that hate comes from, it's basically a movie that makes fun of black people. It's hillarious, really.

>tfw the whole tribe starts to microsquat in full attention.

DELETE THIS

>dumb people and shitposters post on Sup Forums

and?

Shock
>OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaha
>ALL BLACK MOVIE IN CHINA HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA
>gives it one star on IMDb
Denial
>Well, it's "doing good" at the box office but when you take into account advertising (which costs A LOT lol) and other expenses it's not doing well at all. When you think about it it's not making enough profit to break even. A good chunk of the money's from fundraising for the premiere. Also it's not gonna do well in Asian markets anyway :)
Anger
>I-if if if if if i-f (((they))) made this movie with all white libcucks w-would be raging. FUCK NIGGERS. FUCK JEWS FOR PUSHING OUT THIS PROPAGANDA. HOW C-COME WE DON'T GET AN ALL WHITE MOVIE? WHY?! WHY?!! WHY?!! WHAT THE FUCK?!! I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!
Bargaining
>ITT: we post totally real stories from watching Black Panther in the theater
>I'll start: I got shot, the smell, 0/10. Wouldn't recommend it. It's gonna fail in the Asian market to be honest.
Depression
>tfw no nazi gf
>tfw no Holocaust
>I want to die, bros
Acceptance
>[N/A]

4 more days until a billion

Wtf, its already near 1B? Wow

kek

don't know if it'll get the 100 million it needs before the weekend but it'll certainly get it during the weekend, and given the china opening weekend is this week it'll probably shatter it too if it makes at least the normal 50-60 million opening MCU movies get there

why are you runnin'?

still better CGI than the one the movie had

dey been shown da way

It WOULD have if the SJWs didnt go ape shit

do you kno' da wae of da
daevilll?

lol

First time this meme has made me laugh

Oh and it's set to break solo Marvel film records in China

Disney resorts to buying their own tickets!
>Disney resorts to buying their own tickets!
$300 million in the domestic market alone!
>$300 million in the domestic market alone!

try this

youtube.com/watch?v=N0BxnvTcMaY

Haven't seen one thread on here actually discussing the details of the movie. All the box office numbers are fake news

>pol
Everybody on pol knew black panther was going to make the jews lots of money.
Black people won't benefit at all, black people played themselves.

To be fair, Solo was a flop, and just being a Disney movie doesn't make it a Marvel film.

You simply cannot be this retarded.

>Black people won't benefit at all, black people played themselves.
Black Panther was a minstrel show. They started from a character that was created by a non-black writer and a non-black artist, then only hired blacks for a handful of the most visible positions: actor, director, screenwriter. Look at that huge list of white and asian names that scrolls by at the end of the movie. This was made by Disney in blackface, playing all the cheapest African stereotypes for the general amusement and ridicule of white audiences: lip-plates, spear chucking, hooting like gorillas. Wakanda is the homeland of magical negros.

The worst of it is that they managed to manipulate black people and their "white allies" into applauding it and thinking that this was a show of respect toward them.

it made my dick flop. this movie makes it really difficult to get an erection

NOOOOOO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO FAIL

MAGAFAMILY WHERE ARE YOU

>the worst

More like the BOAT

I don't know, thinking of pounding Lupita's massive ass got me pretty hard

this is actually common thing for new Marvel movies.
No sexually attractive female characters opposing to lots and lots naked ripped male torsos.

>that flat Cpt. Marvel ass

Sauce?

beware of erectile dysfunction

it starts by having weaker erections

take care of your dick

check your cholesterol

fogot pic

its not fair...

>implying nazis and maga retards are different people

>10th highest grossing U.S. film of all time
> flop

actual weekend numbers are in

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

>Second highest domestic gross
OHNONONO

the only people still talking about it are black people.

This is Sup Forums in 2018.

why does the black guy in the poster look sad and conflicted? Are those emotions really within the spectrum of expression that black people display?
I've only seen black people be scared, angry, confused, or happy.

>domestic 55.7%
>amerimutts

checks out

Americans have better taste. The highest grossing MCU film outside of the US and Canada is Age of Ultron.

Because he's black

Half those comments probably came from you. I noticed you sliming about Sup Forums baiting people with this utter crap. You wasted all this time in your life on a mediocre film made by Jewish people who know how to play you like fucking fools. Jesus wept, the state of kids today.

see

Just saw this a few days ago with friends, we all unanimously gave it a 7/10. Is this an accurate score compared to Sup Forums's verdict

>Watching capeshit
>having taste

Same old shit...

>never change Sup Forums