Backstabbed Atheists

>backstabbed Atheists
>backstabbed Libertarians
>endorses Trump, an authoritarian

When did you realize Stefan just wants shekels, and that's why he's currently going Alt Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2012/10/09/nones-on-the-rise-social-and-political-views/
youtube.com/watch?v=mj7ukyajfbw&t=18m1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>losertarians

I hate him for entirely personal reasons—him being a maniac weirdo—and not for his ideologies.

No, the further down the rabbithole you go, the more and more rightwing you become

It's a part of the redpilling process

Trump is the closest thing to libertarian we have had in decades while hillary would make a libertarian america impossible.

Well we have… No, actually, I think you're right.

I find it hilarious how quickly a lot of these libertarian/alt-right types tend to flip from proclaiming their love of freedom to proclaiming their love of hitler

Even Breivik admitted he was a fullon WN

El eppo is fucking stupid not stupid as in "oh he said pussy a decade ago" but really fucking stupid.

Yep.

Its funny that his audience is getting smaller and smaller the more awesome and redpilled he gets. He's a fucking Shylock cunt and no this is not an argument.

LITERALLY

You still haven't take me yet Sup Forums.

And for the foreseeable future, you won't. I will not be weak like Stefan, the faggot. No matter how many people get riled up and grouping into their stupid political cliques, I will remain liberal no matter how much you fuckers keep insisting freedom is a bad thing.

He's still a full on "muh NAP" libertarian. Who gives a fuck about this retard

Why don't you actually watch his videos? So many people on Sup Forums are either trolls or too thick to understand his line of reasoning.

>your beliefs must never ever evolve or change over time

Liberty is submission to rightful authority.

Fuck submission.

He didn't even denounce libertarianism, his video was just saying that they should live by the values they preach, which is the exact opposite of what false flaggers like OP are saying.

>I don't understand why an ancap supports a nationalist
It's because globalists will destroy western civilization.
Anyone not being an ally in this fight (like atheists, libertarians, etc) will be exposed as cowards and traitors.

not an argument

how can anybody watch this guy?

I agree with him on a lot of stuff, I think, but he is so long-winded

I can't sit there for 50 minutes while he talks himself in circles trying to make a simple point

be concise or GTFO

Bring it on you Nazi scum.

>the "alt-right is a serious and concise political ideology" meme

NO ONE TALK SMACK ABOUT STEF STEF IS A HERO

I like his economic explanations and insights, but with everything else it's clear the guy is just pandering for popularity

testing, loo.

>implying
I'm an ancap but yes I'd rather be allied with nationalists than with atheists voting for Hillary.

>Cult
This will trigger the cultists.

why do you assume that the non-religious want globalism?

He has just closely embraced Plato's philosophy about class and religion. He has not backstabbed atheists but realized it was a mistake to propagate atheism because the vast majority of them turn into leftist cunts who worship the state.

I've been enjoying his call in show lately. Sometimes it's insightful, sometimes it's hilarious. I love when somebody has a full nervous breakdown and Stefan says "thank you for sharing that with me"

It's a reasonable supposition. Religious people want to serve their god, non-religious want to bring reason and 'fix' the world.

I disagree. a religious person is hemmed into an ideology according to their religious belief, but a non-religious person is just someone who doesn't subscribe to religious belief. it doesn't explicitly imply any ideological leaning

Ah and also, people say he's baby's first redpill. Who else is really talking about IQ in relation to different races?

That shitty podcast network the Daily Shoah or whatever? Those guys are fucking losers.

According to studies, atheists show a strong tendency to vote left.
A good example is Sam Harris.

Weird considering Trump an atheist who uses the bible to get dumb people votes.

32 percent of republicans are atheists.

By the way Global warmings is bs and homosexuality is an mental illness.

number of arguments in this thread = not an.

That

you can say that many want leftism, but you can't say that all do. I guess there is a distinction to be made between non-religious and atheist though; an atheist believes that no god or gods exist, while the non-religious simply doesn't subscribe to any religious belief.

I'm not religious, but I'm not an atheist because I think the knowledge of whether a god exists or not is beyond our grasp.

>you need to stop talking to your parents, girlfriend, and all friends in general and only subscribe to me and my wife.
>would you be friends with someone who wants you SHOT? ask your father next time you see him why he wants you SHOT. How can these people love you if they want you SHOT?

extent of stefan mallenew

There's a correlation:

Religious people see themselves in a world that is as intended, where everything has a place. They are content with this and do not want to change the world. Look at muslims- how many muslims do anything world-changing anymore. All they can do is try to spread their religion.

Now look at atheists. Generally smug and superior, they love trying to convert people, moreso than religious people I would say. They are generally educated, an think they know what's best. And often leave morals up to themselves to decide, so have a lot of flexibility. They probably look at the uneducated religious morons and decide that they need to be controlled.

when did you realize Stefan just wants to save Western Civilization, and that the alt right was the logical conclusion of his thinking?

If it's beyond our grasp, then for all intents and purposes, God doesn't exist, and it doesn't matter if he does because it will be as if he doesn't.

It is a mental illness same as pedophilia or bestiality

>*Tips fedora

>Not all atheists
pewforum.org/2012/10/09/nones-on-the-rise-social-and-political-views/
Unaffiliated religious people vote 60-70% left.
It is fair to assume that they are majoritarily leftist. Why? The principal explanation is that non-religious people replace God with the State. Maybe that's true, maybe not.

You can keep saying that being non-religious is not linked to political affiliation but studies (this one at least) shows the contrary.

>Choice between Stalin or Thomas Jefferson
>choose Jefferson

HAHAHA SUCH A STATIST

kys all of you

>When did you realize Stefan just wants shekels

When he literally asked for them in so many words.

I mean he literally said the world SHEKELS while asking for donations on his channel.

he used to literally go on 30 minute crying sessions about the lack of donators

youtube.com/watch?v=mj7ukyajfbw&t=18m1s

you must be new?

>moral disagreement is not an important issue
kys

>how many muslims do anything world-changing anymore. All they can do is try to spread their religion.

but is spreading their religion not changing the world?

>Now look at atheists. Generally smug and superior, they love trying to convert people, moreso than religious people I would say.

It's a shame about the smug arrogance of many atheists, but in an above post of mine I made a distinction between an atheist and someone who is simply non-religious. I'm not interested in converting you or telling you what to believe and what not to believe

you're allowed to make an assumption, but I hope you understand that assumptions can be wrong. I'm not religious, but I'm also not interested in worshiping the state either. Making generalizations is a deeply ingrained human instinct and there is a purpose for that instinct, but I hope you aren't looking for an effigy to burn in the absence of solving the real problems

Doesn't matter unless you're just a partisan hack who refuses to accept facts because his opponent agrees with them.

God doesn't exist. Yes, it's mostly leftists that think this. Doesn't mean ti isn't true, it just means the right goes into denial.

I make a claim, I show you the study that I was basing my claim on and you still argue that my assumptions can be wrong?
Either prove me wrong with some facts, disprove the study or stay away from this debate.

Burden of proof is upon you.

The burden of proof is on those making the claim God exists. Until you prove it, I don't have to believe it.

spooky cult-sect man is now a nazi? wow what a surprise.

Stef read mein kampf

Once you realize the forces of Marxism are real and will infiltrate any libertarian society, you realize we no longer live in a vaccum of theory

Libertarian philosophy, until steph, never accounted for Marxist influence and the risks 3rd world immigration

wow it sounds like you really need to DEFOO your family, friends, and any and every person close to you and only subscribe to me and my wife. After all we don't want you SHOT. They want you SHOT, they want you dead!

according to the study you provided, 60-70% of the religiously unaffiliated vote left. that means you have a 40-30% chance of being wrong when you assume a non-religious person is leftist, thats a fact.

A FUCKING LEAF WANTS ME SHOT.

what's with all the molymeme threads

Stefan is the closest thing to a 10 we have in the modern world

In 10 more years, he will reach pinnacle redpill status

Exactly, the assumption is right more than 60 percent.
If I bet money on something that is this statistically significant, I'll play all night and day baby.

well, my argument was merely that the assumption that non-religious always equals leftist is wrong

>backstabbed Atheists
>backstabbed Libertarians

aka "growing up"

When I read his comments section.

> JESUS-SAVESXXDRAINTHESWAMP wrote: probably my favorite interview yet... amazing job stephen... u do a amazing job with the facts and charts I will donate to u. We r so blessed to have someone like u on are side fighting globalists GEROGE SOROs. One day the true ppl of America will wake up and HiLIARy go to hell... LOL!

>Stephen Moleneux: Thank you

nice strawman

OP you're just a butthurt "libertarian" atheist... unless you fix your post and make a proper argument

>He thinks we like atheishits and lolbertarians
>He thinks Le drufpm is an authoritarian

>backstabbed atheists
Ok listen here you little shit.

I am an Agnostic Atheist who hates other atheists and views Christianity as superior.
I love God; the fact of whether he exists or not is irrelevant to me.
America and by extension all of Western culture is the result of 3 ingredients. The greatness of America essentially boils down to 3 things and it doesn't matter if you're an atheist or not, I'm strictly talking of formula; ingredients in a pot. Those 3 are thus:
Judeo-Christian Morality
Greco-Roman Philosophy ~and
Anglo-Saxon Law
I find that the humility to admit that I do indeed lack (because it is a lack) the faith is a personal flaw within my own heart. Even IF God definitely doesn't exist this is true. It is healthy for a society to have this ever present internal judge in ones mind. I always felt something... off about popular atheism and it was only after I got into politics, and later Bill Whittle, that I discovered why.
Christianity, at the end of the day, gets shit done. And has historically. This "holds people back" line every hipster leftist likes to regurgitate is pure untruth.
Frankly, I'm at a point where I think I could defeat Richard Dawkins in a debate. (famous last words) I detect in the man an earnestness if, admittedly, also an arrogance that is so endemic in us atheists. As a millennial I certainly possessed it.

That's rich coming from a fucking leaf.

Because there was so much freedom on the third reich

Shitposting : Canadas first and only export.

Fuck