Didn't even win any of the technicals

>didn't even win any of the technicals

Bravo Rian.

Don't say it. Not now.

Sneedposters won on Sup Forums
Rian got BTFO

I WILL FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED

If he had rainbow dreads he'd look like a souncloud rapper.

Were just waiting in our discord until you guys fade out. we have plenty of time. You can't disrupt our threads forever. Consider this a short break virgin.

Based

Not progressive enough since it has a white man in it.

The soundtrack was phoned in like The Force Awakens' OST, the CGI visuals looked like crap with the exception being the red salt cave system, which appears for 1 minute, the puppets looked terrible, the make up was horrendous.

Bravo, indeed.

Its your fault. You should have accepted us FinnRey and FinnHarem posters to support you. Instead you divided the fanbase against you because you only cared about schlicking it to Kylo and Rey.

It shouldn't have. Neither did TFA I think

Don't be retarded. They will shower it after the third one.

t.tripfag nigger of /who/

>ITT retards thinking the Oscars are about quality

WHO really make these threads is it the 2% of female anons or are men behind these threads if yo are a man and make these thread multiple ties a day please KYS

Do you even have any friends you basement dwelling no life fatty? We have mod friends on this very board! They just tired of your IP evasion. Once your dumb unintelligent "sneed" meme dies, our threads will come back.

where are the reylo generals?

Some underaged /who/ niggers decided to raid it.

When? Now that the TLJ novelization is out I wanted to discuss

we stopped making them because we get raided everytime so we are waiting until these fat virgins forget about us so we can get back to making reylo generals. i give it 2 weeks. month tops. ive been here since 2015 and have never seen such idiocy .

no one cares about the book take it to Sup Forums or /lit/. books aren't tv or film

Just take a look into the catalog, all simpsons sneed threads are created by this underraged faggot.
Stop larping

is this civil war?

Take a look at Sup Forums regularly

You hear that, you raiding faggots? instead of reylos being contained in one thread, we're posting all over the board now lmao what a backfire

Thats a comic book board, dummy