I don't get it

I don't get it.

You see, Sneed, Feed and Seed all rhyme. And so, to work out just why the previous owner was so gloriously ill-suited to selling farmyard supplies, all you have to do is think: what could possibly rhyme with Chuck?

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

If there is any series that's an expert at the subtle, layered dirty joke, it's The Simpsons. The above post is just a sign, but dig deeper and it gets super dirty. Let's apply a logic rule to it: If the Feed & Seed is named so because it rhymes with its owner, Sneed, then when it was owned by Chuck, those other two works would've rhymed with Chuck and ended in -uck. I'll leave the rest for you to figure out.

Why wouldn't it just be called "Chuck's"?

It's brilliant, it's subtle, and it's probably the single dirtiest joke ever pulled off in the entire history of primetime network television...and on a cartoon show that's at least ostensibly aimed at children/teens at that.

I don't get it

No, you probably won't get it at first. Just give yourself a minute to stare at it to try to figure it out. Because once you get it, you'll realize that "The Simpsons" slipped this dirty, dirty sign past all of us... and that it is, quite possibly, the cleverest sign of the entire run.

It literally says "Chuck's". Only Chuck's and nothing else. You are overextending and stretching the narrative.

I read "I'm trying to land a plane with no experience" in the cadence of Bane.

These anons are on point, any other interpretations really have no basis.

I don't get it. What's a feed and seed sell anyway? How does Sneed compete with the big chain stores? Is it a front? Maybe something with AI?

"Sneed's Feed & Seed" was formerly called "Chuck's." Notice that all three words (Sneed, feed, and seed) end with the same sound. Now, replace "Sneed's" with "Chuck's" and follow the pattern, so that "Feed" and "Seed" end with the same sound as "Chuck." Yeah. That's pretty dirty for a sight gag.

The store's signage tells us that the place used to be named Chuck's. If that business used the same rhyming name scheme as Sneed's Feed & Seed, it means Chuck's was selling an, ahem, completely *different* product line.

If you find the Feed and Seed meme funny, you are an underage bellshiner, jealous that you never got to experience the Golden Age of The Simpsons for yourself.

If you post Feed and Seed memes, I unironically hope that a loved one close to you dies in either a traffic accident or a freak housefire.

I grew up with and love seasons 1-7 of The Simspons. The Sneed meme is funny. Seek help.

>What's a feed and seed sell anyway?
They sell feed as well as seed to buyers who will use them for agricultural purposes.

>How does Sneed compete with the big chain stores? Is it a front? Maybe something with AI?
Great question. I think I speak for everyone when I say that this is something we all hope will be clarified in a future episode of "The Simpsons." Or perhaps the writers could answer this publicly?

Formerly Deckard's

>being this buttmad

No.

is the problem. Post 97, 98ers who use Sneedposting to ruin quality Simpsons threads. It's probably one of the most cancerous epidemics I've ever seen.

get this chuckhead outta here!

You hating the meme is the meme

What was Chucks tax category? Did they partake in subsidies?

sneething

I understand it, I'm just saying it's cancer.

how do you feel about muggings gone wrong?

what a terrible thing to say

>says he understands it
>also says its not funny

It isn't funny.

It ruins Simpsons threads.

And if you don't like Simpsons threads then Sneedposting is great.

It IS funny though you fucking nofun faggot
you're hopeless

Only funny if you don't like Simpsons threads.

And if you don't like The Simpsons, you're underage jelly.

>What was Chucks tax category?
There is a great deal of debate on this matter. Although we are not given all of Chuck's financial information, many fans have estimated his income and the value of his assets from clues in the episode (size of the corn field (accounting for yield losses), costs to maintain a farm elephant, comments involving fancy German cars / Gucci loafers, etc.). So far the discussion has been inconclusive, but if you want more details or want to take part in the debate consult the wiki.

>Did they partake in subsidies?
This is great question, but again it's difficult to answer for certain due to lack of information in the episode. Although "The Simpsons" does not necessarily take place in the real world, you may consider it likely that since this episode aired during a time when the Federal Agriculture Improvement and Reform Act of 1996 would have applied in the real U.S. of A., it would also apply to Sneed's. This law removed the link between income support payments and farm prices. It authorized 7-year production flexibility contract payments that provided participating producers with fixed government payments independent of current farm prices and production.

The law specified the total amount of money to be made available through contract payments under production flexibility contracts for each fiscal year from 1996 through 2002. Payment levels were allocated among contract commodities according to specified percentages, generally derived from each commodity’s share of projected deficiency payments for fiscal 1996-2002.

The law increased planting flexibility by allowing participants to plant 100% of their total contract acreage to any crop, except with limitations on fruits and vegetables. The authority for acreage reduction programs was eliminated, while nonrecourse loans (with marketing loan repayment provisions) were continued in a modified form.

Literally try to do something funny. The only time Sneed 'ruins' a thread is when people have nothing else to say, the only thing Sneed does is posts a few silly posts in real Simpsons threads and prop up your gay ass formerly fuckin page 10 bullshit nothing thread, you fuckin sucker. And I don't even post Sneed.

What did they do with ms krabapple after the voice actor died?

Did Sneed expand his business into San Andreas?

based

See it's a nu-simpsons episode as evidenced by the shitty animation style and the guy who is probably voiced by a meme celebrity.

God I need to catch up on the Sneedapedia

Judging by the filename, it is supposed to be Colbert.

What is the accepted optimal soil pH?

this is a perfect example of sloppily written simpsons writing. should we edit that down? should we consider how it will sound coming out of the characters mouths?

no just keep it that way. who cares. we're picked up for two seasons.

>I unironically hope that a loved one close to you dies in either a traffic accident or a freak housefire
That's not a nice thing to say on a Christian community

I still don't get it. "Chuck's Feed & Seed"? What's so funny about that?

Simpsons has a few problems, but giving fans a little expansion on the lore is not one of them (if that's what you're mocking).

Sneed

Sneeders get in here!

>tfw I read "I'm trying to crash a plane with no survivors" first

this board is really terrible

the goal of sneedposting is to derail simpsons threads and tv in general, that's why it takes such a small joke post of "i don't get it what does the joke mean" and focuses on non-important details such as the yokels hanging outside of the shop. shit's basically BLACKED and cunny posting but with plausible deniability

It being impossible to ever actually speak about The Simpsons again on Sup Forums is the meme

These faggots have made it another "Forbidden Topic" like The Dark Knight Rises

So what your saying is that your more of a chuck poster????
I don't get it.

Or you could just go to Sup Forums to talk about it, these threads belong there.

Deepest lore

another ruined thread, thanks retard

>basically BLACKED and cunny posting
but I don't fap to those

Sneed Street... home... at least it was before I Chucked everything up

it's funny.. but it seems like I've seen this joke many times before...

Cringe

>ruined thread
If a Simpsons thread starts with "I don't get it," that means it was fucked & sucked to begin with.

how do they get here so fast

>complete lack of concern for what anyone thinks of you
>someone thinks something bad of you
>REEEE I WILL SHOW THAT GUY REEEEE
ok raeelly maed me thiingk

everyone on Sup Forums hates /rlg/ except tumblr