AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBLdQ1a4-JI
youtu.be/9uIrAN4JneY
youtu.be/gl3ryotd1s4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feminist mothers are the fucking worst.

What the fuck did she mean by this?

She saved this year's Oscars from being a dull disaster. Based.

I've been trying to remember what I saw this dyke bitch in and now I remember. She plays the crazy mom in Almost Famous.

I liked it too.

LIQUID MCDORMAN

was this the best meme of the night?

*insane cocaine movements*

I didn't watch the Oscars, what did I miss

STAND UP NOW OR ELSE

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

QUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

In Clue Djinn Rye Der

youtube.com/watch?v=yBLdQ1a4-JI

STAND UP FUCKER

adopted kids don't count

Women about lack of women. And some talking about niggers and the lack of niggers in movies too.

Ahhhh and dreamers.

Honestly, when Frances memes hit the Sup Forums right after the Oscars I cried from laughter like a maniac so she really saved this disaster

What's up with feminists having the same laughing style

youtu.be/9uIrAN4JneY

You can ask for or demand at least 50% diversity in not only the casting and the crew. The fact that I just learned that after 35 years in the film business – we aren’t going back

>those laughs
Jesus I wish I hadn't seen this

Lmfao some nig stole her Oscar and pretended he won it himself at afterparties

INCLUSION RIDER! :^)

*massive applause*

>mfw you haven't seen Fargo, The Man Who Wasn't There, Blood Simple, Raising Arizona, or Burn After Reading
You need to get into Coenkino, user. Fargo is one of the best films of the last 30 years.

Good actor but personality of a smug lesbian sjw soccer mom ruins it. Why couldn't she just say thanks instead of making all the women stand up for some stupid cliched spectacle and denigrating the catering.

I absolutely love how thi triggers people here

i especially want to thank my klan

nobodies angry. everyone has just been laughing at her embarrassing speech (including that godawful laugh)

UNLIMITED POOOOWWWEEERRRRRR!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtu.be/gl3ryotd1s4

there's a lot of angry people :')
the brainlets think they lost the culture war or some shit like that

Laughing at the joke Hollywood has become with all of its contrived identity politics bullshit != angery

>tfw cucks in the livethread started shitting on Fargo after she won
pls don't touch my kino

She wasnt in Raising Arizona, it was Holly Hunter

STAND OR I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU, MERYL

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what IS an inclusion rider though? is that letting your ugly fat friend taking a ride on a cock?

My bad, didn't remember her in it

“You can ask for or demand at least 50% diversity in not only the casting and the crew. The fact that I just learned that after 35 years in the film business – we aren’t going back.”

after ten 1000 years i'm free!!!!!!!

I thought Willem Dafoe didn't win an Oscar.

>mfw

Gary Busey?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

It's funny how little attention the celebrities actually pay to the ceremony that someone could get away with that.

>you will never REEEEEEEEEEEEEE in the mic in front of millions of people live on national television after winning an Oscar

This is the first time I hear Salma Hayek speak in English and it is so goddamn awful. It's like she isn't even trying to speak it properly and I figure other Spanish-speaker "actors" like Bardem and Cruz have this issue.
Ffs I haven't lived a single year in a Anglo-speaking country and I can speak English better than that.

She's old and got to have her moment, it's whatever.

That must have been the same screeching noise she made when she realized her Oscar was stolen by a nigger.

There was so much cringe with every Kimmel bit and every musical performance this didn't even hit me as that stand out of a cringe moment from last night, but maybe after I reflect on it a little I'll realize it's true power

>there aren't enough women in Hollywood! We need to get more of us women in films!
>how can we do that
>we'll.... we'll be really fucking awkard and make crazy demands all the time! Yeah!

When she said that about "anarchists and hooligans" was she talking about those in the movie? That piece of shit was the opposite of anti-system lmao.
Fucking shit was made to pander the politically correct crew and their circle jerk

Whole career exists because of two men.. still complain.
Ethan and Joel don't mind this?