So how badly will Spielberg butcher this to cater to normies?

So how badly will Spielberg butcher this to cater to normies?

joust? BORING! replaced with MvC

Zork. mark my words will be shitcanned entirely for something new. like that trackmania race scene.

Black Tiger? NAH sonic is all the rage nowadays

i hope im proven wrong. but we know better Sup Forums dont we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSyvCOMgrtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>butcher
The book is fucking awful, theres nothing too butcher

>So how badly will Spielberg butcher this to cater to normies?
The whole fucking book is designed to cater to normies you fucking dolt.

Butcher implies that there was anything he could get wrong in the first place
If Spielberg's smart he's throw everything beyond the basic premise and character archetypes in the fucking trash and just make an adventure flick with some pointless nostalgia bait every know and then

all millineals know about the 80's is what they learned while browsing hot topic

Who gives a fuck? This piece of shit will bomb just like all of WB's pieces of shit this year

Who was it that said “It’s easier to make a good movie out of a bad book than a good movie out of a good book?”

Because that applies here.

Also he got the design of the Stacks pitch fucking perfect.

Basically this, it was the case with Scott pilgrim

White male character not gonna watch it lol

Looks like classic family fun Spielberg Kino is back on the menu
Only DisneyMoms disagree

you are right, user. All of your fears ring true. I also expect Tomb of Horrors to be dissolved into generic inauthentic D&D tropes.

fpbp

holy fuck what a piece of shit book

this is references the movie. it'll make bank as the soy male critics love references.

>ready player one

No thanks man watching sword art online once was enough for me

>Disney shill seething because dunkino and blade kino cucked star shit and marvelshit yesterday
Lol

Reddit player one looks like shit though

what's the origin of the art of that poster? The trailers didn't looked anything like that

M O M M Y

its a parody of a RADICAL 80s MOVIE POSTER MUH NOSTALGIA

>butcher
>Ready Player One
You're serious, aren't you?

Butcher what? One fucking page of this dogshit is like that time Family Guy fucked Reddit and 9gag and Pop Figures while getting the car from back to the future rammed into its ass.

Breakfast Club.

If only the movie attempted something like that, everything looks dark, blue and dull

>ripping off Texas chainsaw massacre 2 and deadpool
HACK

Why are DisneyMoms SEETHING over this LITTY lil ROMP?

NICE

REDDIT

SPACING

FAG

youtube.com/watch?v=NSyvCOMgrtg

this is going to be so fucking bad

They don’t turn a surrogate daughter character into an item for the lulz If that’s what you’re worried about

Fucking this. It's dog shit, read something decent.

Do you talk like this to people in real life

>butcher
>Ready Player One

so fucking true, read something that isn't just pages of pop culture references OP

>Stephen Hackberg

Here's an actual excerpt from the amazing piece of literature OP is talking about, for those who don't know anything about it.

"My favourite person in the world just died, and his favourite films were Jurassic Park, Star War, Zelda (from Nintendo), Dungeons and Dragons, pop songs from the 80s and the Breakfast Club. In his video eulogy, he made references to Indiana Jones, World of Warcraft, Transformers, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, yo-yos (remember those?), and Mad Max. Take That played at his funeral"

TCM already did it.