World vegan day today, #worldveganday 20k tweets. What do?

World vegan day today, #worldveganday 20k tweets. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7wUY3jnSNM
twitter.com/Giles_Farnaby/status/793484157603160064
theguardian.com/society/2016/apr/07/the-sugar-conspiracy-robert-lustig-john-yudkin
youtube.com/watch?v=sK6FuGj4_Ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do what you do everyday, why you give a fuck?

I'm a vegetarian (true), I plan on eating meat on worldveganday.

Pic related desu senpai

Been avoiding meat and dairies like the plague for 3+ years
I don't care at all about the animals I did it just not to die of colon cancer at 55 since that's the trend

And so far so good, never felt better than I do today

We troll or what?

Why did everyone think I give a shit if youre veg or not

bump for relevance.
A non-degenerate human being would do the best for his health and the health of his family

Keep the animal products consumption to a minimum if you're not a degenerate piece of scum

Going vegan is the ultimate redpill.

#ProudVegan

Eat a nice veggie meal? It's okay to have variety in your diet.

Literally can't remember the last day I didn't eat meat

I eat maybe, maybe once in 10 days some meat but thats not the fucking point

Same here, friend

I only eat meat around 5 times a year and could easily stop eating it entirely, but there's no way I could give up the ovo-lacto Jew.

>sweden
>eating a bunch of xeno estrogens on daily bases
>being a beta pussy

check, check and check.

i realy hope your country dies out. all of you.

Živeo drug Tito

More linke proud cuckold.

Bacon cheese burger with a fried egg on top. Make sure it was meat for the burger came from an animal shot by a hunter and posted on Facebook to properly cure with salt.

This.

Send this to Grimes

Meat, dairy and eggs are full of estrogen you fucking retard. Dairy is literally the breast milk of a female.

All vegans are pussies.
Nice gyno fags, I'll just enjoy my steak while you eat your soy products.

Guys this is another Jew trying to brainwash you with their Jewish trickery, notice the pig image and how Jews don't eat pork.

is right, being vegan is like that and is not at all.

Real men eat meat. Cucks eat alternatives and have low testostorone. How are you guys going to get a girl eating tofu crap.

Vegan means not even eating eggs. You don't even get protein from that. Vegan fags need to die.

Why do Americans want "a day" for everything?
Does that mean that I don't have to give a fuck the other 364 days?

>there isn't a single water filter in that tray neither the meat is rubbed in super male vitality sauce.

I call it a shop.

Eat some Elk tenderloin from a 2 year old cow I shot last weekend.

nigga how are you not dead?

looks tasty as fuck

how many is that for?

how do you get elk meat from a cow?

You show them, user. Prove that an iron-deficient body can still be alive, if a little gaunt, pale, and emotionally unstable.

is anyone else hungry for some chicken over rice with white sauce and hot sauce and some lettuce and tomatoes and onions and peppers
goddamn im hungry

thats exactly what that means. fuck women and secretaries and orphans and hungry nigger if its not their day

Are you a penguin or one of the mole people that control the underground world together with the reptilians?

Just finishing a chicken sandy

Yet, you eat bacon? So you eat something even a jew wouldn't eat? Who do you think the real jew is? The one that sells you cancerous food in your little happy meals when you were a kid. Who bombards you with meat and cheese commercials every day even though it'll give you a heart attack and make your dick go to sleep? Or the one who tells you not to eat this bullshit and to eat what comes from the earth that is optimal for your health and cheap as fuck?

#

It's for 2 people. Female Elk are called cows.

noice

aaah

hope you saved those jewces for a redwine jew

is tenderlion the best cut?

>Yet, you eat bacon? So you eat something even a jew wouldn't eat? Who do you think the real jew is? The one that sells you cancerous food in your little happy meals when you were a kid. Who bombards you with meat and cheese commercials every day even though it'll give you a heart attack and make your dick go to sleep? Or the one who tells you not to eat this bullshit and to eat what comes from the earth that is optimal for your health and cheap as fuck?
Shut up Korean Cuck

Your logic doesn't make sense
>eating something Jews don't eat makes you a Jew

Send to as many Muslims you can until twitter kicks you off

>wat do?

Spread videos of halal slaughterhouses

youtube.com/watch?v=j7wUY3jnSNM

and remind everyone that Hillary wants more Muslim immigration

#Hillary4Halal

cool. now get back to us when you're 55

So many bluepilled omnifags desperately trying to justify their fragile manly-hood by bragging about how much meat they consume.
Swallow the redpill Sup Forums

>What do

Absolutely nothing. Veganism is virtue signalling, don't make them feel even better about themselves by harassing them.

anything improvable here or shall we roll along along these lines?:

twitter.com/Giles_Farnaby/status/793484157603160064

looks delicious. do you have to pay to shoot an elk? like an elk license or something?

It's the most tender cut, but lacks a little in flavor relative to some of the blackstrap cuts.

The license cost in Colorado is about $60 USD.

rAre

>tfw westerners will never know the joy of being a little kid and going to your grandparents in the country side and killing the pig before christmas and eating roasted pig skin

he's webm related

are you a vegan in korea? its very hard to be vegan there much harder than the united states

>Join a group that is 95% leftist liberals, because (((muh animals they are so cute and sad)))
>I am now getting fully liberalised on a daily basis
>Can't even enjoy a meal with a conservative friend to get a different opinion about an issue, one that doesn't agree with my newfound liberal safespace
>In fact, I'm now likely to cut off relationships with all my conservative non-vegan friends, I might not even enjoy a meal with my conservative family again

Enjoy falling for the ultimate liberal vote generator

What's with the Hillary Clinton mask?

If we look at the studies, vegan have HIGHER testosterone on average and grow TALLER

which means that you are, by default, a cuckold

wow so much bullshit in one post it hurts becoming vegan hasnt impacted anything about who i eat my meals with you fucking retard

Still better to get colon cancer that being a faggot like you

>but the iron deficien----HOGHHEUWH *dies of heart-attack*

Just got up so I'll go cook some bacon and eggs. I'll have 4 slices instead of the regular 3 to celebrate.

THIS

I'm not a vegan myself but i bet the majority who shit on it do so because it's a meme to and associated with lefties who like starbucks and have beards and glasses (nu males).

There are so many dumb cunts on both the left and right

He's still getting colon cancer from all the dick he takes.

tell us that when you have stage 4 colon cancer and youre shitting blood about to die because you equated eating plants and being healthy with being a faggot

stupid fucking medpack

Dude I get more testosterone in one bench press than you have gotten your whole life

The highest life expectancy in the planet was detained by hunzas and adventist vegetarians

The inuits on the other hand, eat almost only animal products for 'survival' and their life expectacy is among the lowest in the human history, the analyzed blood from 4000 years ago inuits body already showed artery disease at that time

btw Enjoy you cancer and die off slowly please

globally i think we won. 20k tweets in a world with 7.4 bil people. this also applies to breast cancer awareness and blm

>vegans
Germany has the answer

Give it a rest silly vegans the real dangers are sugar and very high omega 6 intake from transfats oils.
theguardian.com/society/2016/apr/07/the-sugar-conspiracy-robert-lustig-john-yudkin

>the joy of being a little kid and killing the pig
school shooting when?

just had 500g (frozen) of chicken brahs

>tfw gym bro mires shoulder gains

You gotta have some strong jaw

at least the tinfoil is here

Golden One?

[citation needed]

The French eat an absurd amount of saturated fat and have low heart disease rates unlike mericans with their excessive bread, sugar vegetable oil diet. The Icelandic eat a shit ton of meat some of the healthiest in the world - pro tip you got shilled and are a good goy.

It's full of vegan bodybuilders on youtube and the difference between the meat based ones is that they don't inject degenerate shit into their body

Standard procedure, raid twitter and fill the tag with animal abuse.

YOLO NIGGA

Plenty of westerners kill and eat pigs/wild boar you stupid gyp.

>What do?
Eat a steak for lunch.

Oh no of course not fucking idiot you don't know what they do or don't do you only know what they tell you.

yeah i mire it myself sometimes
blessed be his name

Do you do it like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=sK6FuGj4_Ys

The ONLY diet in the planet which has proven through peer-reviewd research to reverse coronary disease and prevent it to the point that the risk gets down 1% is a diet without animal products and the study is from Caldwell B. Esselstyn

Everything else you can say is just anectodal bullshit with no evidence nor proven scientifical facts

A cow is a name for a female elk euro cuck.

we have the best water don't we folks?

More food for me

Post gore for vegan day!

You get cancer by being an obese, sedentary alcoholic, not by eating meat or dairy

Read my article faggot they shoah anyone that doesn't tow the party line of 1965! (((Suspicious date))) is when it started in (((AMERICA)))
Before that fat was not considered to be unhealthy.

Head Cheese is delicious.

No I spit roast them on rare occasion

Well, I ate all my bacon on the weekend..

I have in my freezer:

>stew beef
>salmon
>chicken breasts

and a bunch of leftover pizza...

BTW personally I have nothing against vegans who do it because they think it's healthier. That's their choice.

The only thing that disgusts me is when people do it because it's "too cruel to eat animals". Those people need to be shot.

>exercise and eat plenty of fiber
>shit flows through you properly
>no colon cancer

wow it's fucking nothing

You realize red meat is in the same category as cigarettes for carcinogens right?

Goddammit the only conspiracy out there is to make you fat and diabetic to keep you on meds which drown your bank account and increase (((THEIR)))

and the scientifical consensus is now pretty solid onto saying animal products are unhealthy and non necessary

I only eat halal meat.

Are you that retarded?

Give me one coherent reason why there is anything wrong with not eating meat for ethical reasons?

Fucking hell I posted this shit in Sup Forums to troll the hashtag and they told me to try on Sup Forums now you dipshits are acting 5

>vegans will never go fishing with their dad early in the morning
>see some turtles and herons on the boat ride
>mist drifting off the top of the lake as the sun rises
>shoot the shit looking at the shoreline made of mixed deciduous and coniferous trees and red Canadian shield.
>catch some sweet yellow perch/walleye/bass
>take em home and clean em
>fry the fillets using beer batter
>throw some lemon juice on the breaded fillets
>stuff yourself