Anyone else here a fan of TPB? Know any other shows similar to it worth checking out?

Anyone else here a fan of TPB? Know any other shows similar to it worth checking out?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0417332/
youtube.com/watch?v=WeaHq58ehs8
youtube.com/watch?v=cNn0cCpkMWo
vimeo.com/search?q=kenny vs spenny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think there's anything comparable to TPB

Trailer Park Boys from season 1 to 7 is a magical experience. The nostalgia of early 2000s, the mockymentary style and every character in the show make it truly special. It makes me sad that the newer seasons have gone to shit even though ricky is still funny. When I first saw the show, I still had friends. I don't have those anymore so rewatching tbp just makes me sad because it reminds me of the better times I once had.

Sorry to hear about your lack of friends user, feels bad man.

thanks for reading my blogpost. You should be careful too. I never knew how easy it was to lose friends.

Fuckin way she goes.

imdb.com/title/tt0417332/
The early seasons are good, then it starts to decline.

THREAD THEME

Check out a show called Letterkenny if you want similar Canadian humor.

it's insulting that you would even suggest this.

My favorite part about the show is how every season gets progressively worse. Watching shitty actors jack themselves off and ruin their own project is meta-kino

Letterkenny is funny.

Nothing compares honestly. It’s textbook definition of lightning in a bottle for the first 6-7 seasons imo. It’s the comfiest show ever

it only starts getting worse around season 6, but i'd say it goes from 100% to 90% by the end of season 7. season 7+ do not exist

meant season 8+ do not exist

I don't know if this has been mentioned but the Netflix seasons are awful so we should 100% focus on that instead of discussing the show.

Great show. Glad I got to see them live about 5 years ago.

This is a good idea.

Also forget all the movies and the best Christmas special that has ever been filmed in the history of television.

(to this day I tell people Christmas is about getting drunk and high with the people you love)

post your best rickyisms

For reference
youtube.com/watch?v=cNn0cCpkMWo

Fuck this show is great

what's wrong with the films? They aren't that bad that you should skip them

kenny vs spenny is mostly associated with it by being from the same network, different show but overlapping fan base

kenny uploads episodes
vimeo.com/search?q=kenny vs spenny

no I was joking I love the movies, they're all good.

truly heartwarming. Robb Wells is an amazing actor

This show is unironically how most posters on Sup Forums are like.

my favourite

You don't own space Ney-Saw does