>It feels good.

it makes his butt look great

Why aren't you?

Tommy's style is impeccable

Tommy looks like Michael Jackson

Leave your stupid comments in your pocket

Greg looks always sad.

How does the lower belt stay on?

He has to be around people constantly who achieved the dream he wanted how would you feel

He's basically Tommy's caretaker

I think he has some kind of male RBF because there's no way he could be that miserable all of the time

How did James get METOO'd when his accusations were 1. Not substantiated and 2. Did not involve exploiting women for roles or awards? Maybe I'm misremembering here but wasn't it just him coming on too strong in a situation where he thought he was going to get laid?

>because there's no way he could be that miserable all of the time
Not even for being failure in comparison to everyone else around him in Hollywood?

>this thread acting like it's sad Tommy and Greg were at the Oscars
>it's actually sad that the Oscars didn't deserve them bothering to show up

One of the main accusations against him was that he didn't pay a woman enough money to do nudity in his movie.

I think Franco just wasn't very well-liked in Hollywood because it's the only explanation for why his career could be completely sunk by such retarded allegations.

Franco's a well known creep though.
He had an acting school which seems mostly to have been so he could hit on students, and apparently also did the same kinda shit with extras on the set of Spring Breakers

Wasn't he accused of taking advantage of some girls that were in some class he taught? I don't really care about him desu. It just sucks Tommy didn't get to go to the Oscars. He was kino at the Globes.

I imagine it's this since he did modeling work and being miserable

effay as fuck

Has he had work done?

>Tommy endured all of Franco's bullying in interviews, yet he still didn't get to go the Oscars

>he doesn't wear two belts

He definitely won in the end. Franco was probably planning on deleting Tommy's number and throwing him right back in the Hollywood garbage can the morning after the Oscars.

Instead Tommy is the only one of the two left with a career.

I don't see Winston Churchill showing up there to congratulate Gary Oldman. Checkmate athiests.

>not liking belts

>bullying

>not having friends
>not knowing what jocularity is

Nah, it's just a Jew bullying a Polish man, even going as far as asking him a question in Polish in a public interview.