So, i was watching the TMNT mutant apocalypse episodes, and it was suprisngly dark and filled with alot of death...

So, i was watching the TMNT mutant apocalypse episodes, and it was suprisngly dark and filled with alot of death. Does nick just not give a shit compared to CN when it comes to censorship?

Nick TMNT has always been full of nightmare-inducing shit. The franchise can get away with anything.

So you got a link, or did you DVR it?

Neither, it just ended. I even missed the first ten minutes. My god, was it fucked up.
>every human character is killed years ago off screen, even caseys skull is shown at one point made into a bomb
>the world is a barren mad max wasteland filled with only mutants
>donnies body was fucking destroyed in the blast and is now a robot
>leo mutated into a feral rage beast version of lord humungous
>there are numerous blatent deaths on screen
>its the very last three episodes in the series, so theres a very real chance that this is what happens in canon in the future and isnt some alternate universe story
I hope one day they recton this shit. I mean, as much as i enjoyed it because i fucking love mad max, i didnt want the show to end this way.

Normally I'm all for bearded characters, but... a turtle? Could he even do that?

did we ever see him again, or will his thing forever remain a bad end?

Maybe they realized most of the people who watch cartoons on television these days are adults.

Other than the obvious "twist" of Leo being the big bad, it was actually pretty good.
I eagerly await meerkat rule34

Yeah. he broke out at some point so Donatello put him in stasis.

I dont know. Its just...goddman. Its not like it was bad either. I liked it. It even gave off a creepy feel like a good post apocalyptic movie should. But i still cant believe they got away with something so fucking dark on nickelodeon. I mean, the kast time ive ever seen something so intense associated with nick was classic ren and stimpy.

>tfw a turtle can grow a sexier beard than you

Does Leo die?

Only confirmed death is Casey, everyone else makes stock sound screams when they blow up.

So if Donnie is a robot, Raph and Leo still kicking and on different paths, they ever explain what happened to Mikey?

Probably training future TMNT in another world.

He became a hippie and lives a happy retirement with his wife, ice cream cat.

Downloads?

What if the show ends on a cliffhanger like humans returning to wage war against the mutants or something like that?

yes, but was he ever thawed and cured is what I mean?

I don't have Nicktoons, how do they end the series?

They all live happily ever after

A mutagen bomb thats not talked about much and whos origin and creater is left up in the air hits earth, killing billions and mutating the rest. Rapheal is a scavenger along with a now robot donnie, and through mishaps involving biker gangs and a resdesigned scale tail, reunite with leo and miley and go to an oasis unaffected by the nuclear like effects of the mutagen bomb. Nick is apprently upset that this was the last episodes made for the series, so much in fact that they are releasing the very last episodes out of order so the series ends with bebop and rocksteady teaming up with 80s krang and shredder instead of ending it on a down note.

Well, at least none of the brothers die.

Yeah, but april never got with donnie, and she and casey and every other character besides ice cream kitty and not spike are dead.

That might have been one of the most depressing endings to a show I have ever seen. Holy fucking shit. That is the final production code episode. That is the canon end. Jesus.

What about Tigerclaw and the foot clan?

Megas?

Samurai jack hurt more desu. It also helps that i havent followed the series in years and only occasionally watched reruns and just wanted to see how it ended. And we dont even know if this is the canon end or possibly an alternate universe sort of thing. Either way, it was genuingly one of the most depressing post apocalyptic style thing ive ever seen. The closest might be warhammer and thats not even post apocalyptic but bleak. With mad max there was atleast a hint of humanity left and the human sliritt thriving, in this everything felt dead and broken. The designers and writers did a really great job creating that theme and feel.
All implied dead. Even though the mutagen bomb made people into mutants, the blast still killed a shitton of people and mutants. Donnies original body was destroyed in the blast.

wait, are these episodes like a massive love-letter to After the Bomb?

Possibly, it felt more like mad max desu. What even is after the bomb anyways? A quick google serch shows it has hi tech and humans in it, something mutant apocalypse had nothing of, except a laser gun.

Links?