youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_WaA5Vneg
youtube.com/watch?v=JPM6LKIaopk
youtube.com/watch?v=8obBaDlFwCI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZU7ilc1m45A
youtube.com/watch?v=jBZrzly4Bho
youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw
youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not really sure if Sup Forums had a real peak moment, but Zimzam trial and Dorner Manhunt were the best times

ay yo hol up
This actually happened? explain.

This, though I gotta admit, despite all the shitposting and CTR shills, the election this year is up there

No. Donglegate was the golden age.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_WaA5Vneg

during the trial they broadcast that faggots skype id and faggots from here called in live

Yes. It will be surpassed though. If Trump wins, it will be the absolute Apex.

Do you anons understand? Newfag or oldfag, people like will be asking in 4 years time, "what was it like during the election cycle", and you will be able to answer.

Seriously nigga?

Darren Wilson donations is up there too

This moment was Sup Forumss apex. It's all down hill from that moment

The Turkish coup was one of the most exciting nights in a long time

I spit my beer all over my screen and laughed for 30 minutes.

Zimmerman trail was Sup Forumss greatest time. The second is chimpouts.

The liberal tears were so delicious. Good times, man.

cant corner the dorner

Enlightening Tay would also be a pretty solid candidate for the highlight reel.

>You now remember Sup Forums Harbor over the end of 2014
>youtube.com/watch?v=JPM6LKIaopk

Fuck you Moot

No, it was when we found the facebook profile of that lying cunt of a "witness" and sent it to O'Mara, then watched as he received it live and introduced it as new evidence. Jaffa calling was hilarious, but we made an actual DIFFERENCE in that trial, never forget that.

>post yfw captcha is gone

What about the july 4 tumblr war and retribution lol

that's fucking hysterical.

Zimmerman trial, everyone got together for a cause and actually won in defending that probably murdering spic

This was the apex of Sup Forums

Literally redpilled a poor autist into oblivion

Revolution Ball was peak Sup Forums.

>Dem comfy calls to prayer though

Never forget based rooster.

The coup made me angry, way too short lived.

when /new/ was deleted

not enough roaches died as well.

so the autist just became more autistic

oooh I member!

Sup Forums radicalized his autism

That was some good shit. Ferguson was pretty good too.

By that I mean the riots

>mfw doing it for the lulz actually makes more of a difference for justice in this world than anything the actual system can do

can you explain the whole story for me? i thought he was just some guy who reviewed foods.

>No Ace Attorney edits of Zimmerman trial
It was still a good time though.

He started to browse Sup Forums and in his podcasts he started to mention degeneracy and subtly mention how the jews were conspiring to collectively raise the price of frozen pizza's

That is until we all saw on periscope when he stomped a black kids face into the pavement after he was attacked

Any proofs of that happening? I dont remember that.

better than any courtroom drama ever made

Reading some of these stories makes me disappointed that up until 6 months ago, I was only browsing Sup Forums and maybe Sup Forums once in a blue moon. Didn't realize Sup Forums was where it was at.

This is an underrated moment from a few months ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=8obBaDlFwCI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZU7ilc1m45A
I 'member.

Shit, wrong one.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZrzly4Bho

>That is until we all saw on periscope when he stomped a black kids face into the pavement after he was attacked
Kek.

That's why he was thrown out of his house?

I helped with that one.

Lol, no that was because he threw a dart at his mum

And then of course he started to go full on schizo believing he was being followed by the Mossad

Bullshit

BETSY BEING ENRICHED

that was the peak moment.

i still remember the aftermath, there were even threads on Sup Forums, one of the MSM streams that Sup Forums and Sup Forums were watching was hijacked and the guy started streaming gay sex with hats on

He's always hated Blacks, listen to his VORW's

kek

Makes me not so afraid of the election being over. Sup Forums will always find a way to have fun.

anyone here who doesn't say the zim zam trial was the undisputed golden age of Sup Forums is either:

a. lying
b. new as fuck
c. wasn't around for it

literally every day was for Christmas, and the fact that he wasn't charged made it all the better. who can forget frank the tank and HLN shit show night after night. jaffa calling, don skellington master, mark omara going full saiyan, and of course "creepy ass cracker" the hutt.

this maga kek trump shit doesn't even hold a candle to the zim zam trials

Link?

>dat Ork

Still makes me laugh really fucking hard
every time

The core of Sup Forums is old Sup Forums. That's why we're so good at organising shenanigans that get into the press. We just moved from "for the lulz" to "for the lulz also politics". Because that's where all the butthurt is to be had nowadays, now that everything is so politicized.

Anyone got the Jaffa pepe? I've seen it before on here.

The Zimzam trial was great. Video very related.
youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw

i'm dying laughing mid class god fucking dammit

(you)

Greatest moment for being on Sup Forums? Dare to dream, hands down:

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

You spelled click wrong

>tfw I reached peak comfyness during the zimzam trials
I will forever hold those memories close to my heart

Actually the autistic person is the leaf.

He focused heavily on that random youtuber for no reason, has an autistic obsession and is trying to still force a meme.

Holy shit Ted Kaczynski is based as hell

Too true. Not to harp on the redundant circle-jerk, but Sup Forums died a long time ago, and I just assumed all of the other boards were garbage. Thus, I would only visit Sup Forums for ~5 minutes every so often, where I would filter through the traps and gore, until I maybe found a chuckle if I was lucky. Like you said, Sup Forums is everything I wanted out of Sup Forums. I just regret not being here during zimzam or cant corner the dorner.

I was sick to my stomach on referendum day due to early remain leads and reports that even Farage had become cautiously pessimistic. So I just went to sleep.

I awoke the next morning first being estatic over the news, then beating myself over the head for missing the ABSOLUTE HAPPENING live on Sup Forums due to my cowardice.

Never again.

No, the election day call ins will probably be the peak moment of Sup Forums. God help any television or radio show that does call-ins.

And that's bad. You shouldn't answer, they should go and figure it out by themselves. Especially when it's as easy as writing jaffa in Nigger.

Anyone got that webm of the UKIP Wojack that used to get posted a lot?

>in muslim countries like England and Sweden
kek
this subtle way of real life shitposting is the best

>Angry Joe
>$7
bwahahahaha

>Zimmerman
>Dorner
>Gamergate
>The Cuckening
All were blown away by Brexit

Only President Trump could top it

this is why atheists don't like you

>yfw we rose from the ashes and became more powerful than moot could possibly imagine

Happy ending edition.

November 8th, don't miss it.

Brexit senpai

>all these Sup Forums shoutouts
This is why we can't have nice things.

this

>Can I see your doll?
>O'Mara proceeds to ground and pound doll, mimicking Martin beating up Zimmerman.
That summer still edges out this year's Rio olympics with Sup Forums.

It would be the ultimate shitstorm. Might even see a few MSNBC newspeople an hero Budd Dwyerr style

Man, mootles really lost it over the course of those few months.

>using a Mudkip for avatar
>criticizing Sup Forums

wew

We left moot in the wreckage

No, this Nov 8 will be

I bet you're a laugh riot.

Fuck

ech

>he says england and sweden those are not muslim countries
>this is according to him

I'm legitimately irritated by this one, I doubt it was from here but I fucking love this kid.

We're all Newfags at one point. I came to Sup Forums's Sup Forums back in 2006-2007 or so after reading on the Habbo and Second Life raids on ED or wherever, and wanting to be a part of them. When I got there they were still some going on and I joined servers and everything. But it turns out I was just in the company of six or so other newfaggots who wanted to roleplay as epic Sup Forums-tards. The fags at Habbo hotel were already desensitized to our nigger avatars and swastika formations and it was just lame all around.

I cringe looking back on it, but I do miss having experienced the real thing. Oh well. At least I got to experience other fun stuff from then on.

I missed out on much of /new/ though. I migrated to /r9k/ at one point before it became cancer. I missed the golden age of Ben Garrison and Ron Paul even though I was right here on this site when it happened.

Fucking hindsight, right?