On a scale of 1 to 10 how butthurt are Mexicans going to be when Trump builds the wall and revokes NAFTA

on a scale of 1 to 10 how butthurt are Mexicans going to be when Trump builds the wall and revokes NAFTA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

juan hundred

lol XD

/thread

Well played

Fpbp

NAFTA has ruined a lot of mexican farmers

>accuse trump of racism
>literally buy votes with tacos

Hillary, everybody

why do americans hate mexicans so much?

They take all the good stuff to export, leaving us with the second rate for the domestic market.

Fuck them.

trump is buttdevastated beause Mexicans business men fucked him hard, he wanted to build in Mexico and was told to fuck off, he also lost his golf tournament to Mexico city and there is also that University scam case with the "Mexican" judge that treated him unfair.

Takes jobs & lowers wages , shits up communities, crime, nonhuman

literally 0, that orange fuck better wins

Pretty happy.
Wall fucks the cartels main source of income.
NAFTA repeal makes a viable Mexican economy possible.
Mexico gets it shit together and becomes moderately good again.

kek

do people have terrible memory or what? Or I guess were dealing with freshly 18 year old children.

Bush tried a wall...it worked great

C ya

No one cares desu. I wish there weren't so many mexicans and south americans in the US.

>Mexicans don't realize Trump is going to make Mexico prosperous and stomp crime in Mexico

Smashed it.

their scared

My gf is Mexican. Nafta screwed her family.

one more for the white race

braise kek

Nafta was one of the worst things too ever happen to Mexico, I imagine it will take an amount or time to retool a few things. But hey it's Mexico this is how things work

Lmao, there is nothing more pathetic than blaming something like that for your poverty.

Most mexicans hate NAFTA
Most mexicans hate cholos
Many mexicans wants Trumpo to win

Get your shit right

1/10

Just let them live their delusion, see how most of the things Trump promised get blocked and ignored soon.

Look, the butthurt Hispanics have already arrived.

Que asco

>G.W.Bush
>Fence = Wall
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

They're talking about two different things, Trump is talking about a - I shit you not - concrete wall like in Israel. And he's going to tariff Mexico into paying for it.

t. virgin

no time for it, they will build the wall.

I would bet all my sombreros that mexico won't pay for it.
It's just impossible, he can build it (unlikely but possible). The amount of money for the wall is insignificant compared to what it means for the US to ask another country to pay for construction in US territory owned by government.
That's just not how countries work.

You're in for some major disappointment if he wins, kid.

its none of my business, but I think you grossly underestimate your capacity to resist anything if a Trump led US demands it of you.

you wont have a choice.

You do know he is not Mexican right, or are you just being a fucking sjw 400 pound nigger.

Most mexicans don't like NAFTA believe it or not.
As for the wall, they'll only be butthurt if they pay for it or if they are cartel members.

I only have this problem with Mexico "paying" for thee wall because, normal mexican in Mexico, who stayed in the country, literally dindu nuffin to deserve the consecuences.

However, I'd like to to see how the mexican stablishment crumbles if this happens, they ignored the emigrants issue for a long time or even used them to gain popularity.

I have hopes that Trumpo will somehow threaten the american AND the mexican stablishment at the same time.

Most of Obama plans were blocked by the congress, retard.

You guy so have a southern wall (that the US funded). Why can't we?

trump is not obama.

Because the U.S willingly funded that wall just like how they have funded coups and governments and dictators all over south america?

Then you are nothing more than a retard that knows shit, fuck off.

Show me some pics of that "wall", brah.

Nah, you hombre's just aren't doing the math and looking at policy. It would be ridiculously simple to do.
$8billion [conservatively] and build across an estimated 1000 miles. That would take atleast 5 years.

$1.6b a year. He wants that through tariffs and decreasing trade deficit. It would actually be pretty easy, especially with all Mexican imports being taxed at 35%.

The real problems aren't with his plan, it's with the integrity of the Mexican economy. A limp noodle has more structural integrity than the Mexican market. Mexico has devolved into a 3rd world country. He can get the money, but it's going to be frowned upon because you guys are going to get the rough end of the shaft.

You 100% can have it. I really don't care, you could ban mexicans from the US for all I care.
I just find it hilarious how some people think mexico is going to pay for it, like you actually believe word for word what your god emperor tells you.
I hope Trump wins btw but there is absolutely 0% chance that mexico pays for the wall.
I think war has a bigger chance and that's like .1%.

i think you over-estimate mexicos "significance".

you aren't shit compared to the US.
you aren't in any position to demand terms.

What kind of Mexican food is this?
I would like to try some more, I only know Burritos and Fajitas.

A republican congress. The Senate and Congress aren't considered under threat this election. He'd have 2 years of easy legislation.
Not to mention he'd have the supreme court.

How butthurt will you be when the wall gets built and spin allows whoever wants to believe no tax dollars were spent, but most of the Mexicans already here will end up getting to stay?

My god, everyone keeps using the same fucking argument.
It doesn't MATTER if it's logical, COUNTRIES don't operate like that.
If this was a deal between 2 people then sure you can pressure him to give you money or else you fuck him over.
Do you guys even know what a trade deficit is?

We really don't have a secure border in the south. Actually, central americans can enter easily and move freely through the country for 30 days.

It could be easier to just build a wall to central america, considering most immigrants these days come from there. It has to be controlled by americans to work though, and it won't stop the drug trafficking.

I doubt you will directly pay for it.

Doesn't Mexico still receives some kind of development aid from the USA?
If Trump wins he just can lower some aid, so you indirectly pay for it.

0 for me senpai, the only people that hate him are retards brianwashed by media and leftist who cant make a solid argument without "muh feeleeengz"

Illegals Mexicans? 10

American Citizens of Mexican descent? 0

So why does it matter?

You're a retard that knows shit, fuck off.

Oh boy, you mean his own party that hates him? That's gonna get good, they are gonna keep him on a leash hard.

The "aid" is for drug enforcement or something like that I think. It's really not even .1% of what the US spends in the middle east.
It's basically paying paco $5 to clean your backyard. He probably does a terrible job but no one does it for 5 bucks.
It just won't happen, the idea of a country paying for another country's border wall is just silly, not even when they had awful relationships or were the loser of a war.

I'm guessing you don't know very much about economics. If he makes it cheaper to produce goods here, and more expensive to import goods from Mexico, what do you think is going to happen to the deficit?
He's not planning on sitting your "president" down and working out a deal. He's planning that your country will be forced to pay for the wall - one way or another. He's not expected a blank check. Tariffs, removing illegals who send money back, selling more goods to Mexico, etc. There are plenty of ways to make it work, and in case you haven't been paying attention this cycle, Trump gives zero fucks about diplomacy if it's not in his favor.

Fpbp! Home Run!

The legal ones will be ecstatic.
The illegal ones will be pissed.

I'm actually about to be an economist lmao.
I'm not saying it's not possible in theory, I'm saying there is a 0% chance that it happens.
You guys are overestimating how big of an impact the president can have on regulations/economic policy.

Me and my family are happy with Trump's incoming victory, it was just as expected.
Rest of the people doesn't really care only the "intellectuals" care about and make a big deal about it, they are deluded enough to believe the evil white man is going to crush our country and her holiness Hillary is actually and directly helping the peso.

Mexicans want the wall because
1. They won't be flooded by s and central americans trying to cross into US.
2. The cartel's main source of income will shrink dramatically, which will hopefully shrink the cartels and lessen their hold on the mexican government.
3. The cartel's main source of arms will be mostly closed off.

>You guys are overestimating how big of an impact the president can have on regulations/economic policy.

And you're underestimating; funny that.

Because they cross the border and fuck with the demographics. Then act entitled to do so because "Texas was Mexico and shiet"

>Mexican Intellectual
>The Presidential Precedent meme
Obama actually made is easy for him. Obama expanded presidential powers like Lincoln did. It's kind of horrifying in a way, but yes, a US president can influence and even write policy. Then, all it has to do is get passed. I think you're severely underestimating the disdain towards Mexico the US has.

This. Will be funny to watch many countries frowing Trump for what he will do to mexican economy, an "ally and a friend" of the USA, but in the end all of them will just bitch about it, do nothing and leave Mexico alone.

It will have consecuences for the Trump government and American prestige, as everyone will lose confidence and will not trust in american diplomacy. It will have consecuences for american economy, but let's be honest , they have the capacity to restructure themselves and get away with it in not a long time. I don't know what will happen to Mexico though, considering its current, quite difficult position.

The way its going to happen America will pay for United States Southern while Mexico will for its northern border.

Mexico hasn't been considered an ally of US for a while now. It's on the same level is Haiti. A failed state with rampant crime and criminal organizations.

>Everyone will lose trust in US
First, China will be forced to work with us or have a freefall economy.
Second, Russia's trade is going to increase massively.
Third, The EU is already collapsing. England left. France is starting to cripple. Germany is in full blown panic mode. Their opinion doesn't matter.
Who's left?

If Mexico doesn't play ball, they're fucked on a very realistic level. You're country is going to have to figure out what to do with what's going to happen or crumble. It's going to happen eventually, but Trump makes it happen in 3 years instead of 30.

>revokes NAFTA

NAFTA fucked ordinary Mexicans.

Do the Mexicans ITT understand they'll be getting practically close to 40 million refugees when we send them back?

Idk man, I don't have any lack of money, food, etc. and can give myself luxuries

Trump will die so it doesn't matter.

Idk man, I don't have any lack of money, food, etc. and can give myself luxuries
My life is pretty comfy senpai

>40 million

a lot of them aren't even Mexican

That's why I used the " ". Mexico is considered an ally on paper, but not much more, because it's not that useful. It's far from Haiti status, quit the banter m8. We are even receiving lots of haitian immigrants at this moment.

Forcing other governments to bow and accept your policies is not a way to gain trust and willness to work with you. I understand that's the way things are done and that no country can become as powerful as the US without acting like that in the defence of their interests. It doesn't matter that much, unless there is a war maybe.

Compare your "luxuries" to mine and we're on different planets.

Compare the Peso to the Dollar.

Keep trying Paco.

Found the butthurt mexican latinos

True I wonder what the percentages are.

That's obvious but I dont conplaint

/thread

Fpbp

The shitty thing is Mexico actually has really pretty scenery and the natural resources to be an amazing country. It just sucks that it's filled with Mexicans.

I wonder what is going to happen to people like you when pic related happens. Shillary will win by default. Screencap this.

kek

What kind of asshole immigrates to another country, takes advantage of its kindness, then flies the flag of the nation they abandoned?

Mexicans

If I moved to Spain, took advantage of your healthcare system, put my kids through your schools, ignored your laws, constantly bitched about my minority status as an American in Spain while flying the American flag, paid no taxes except the VAT, then called you a racist bigot everytime you pointed any of that out, then you'd understand why Americans don't like Mexicans.

NAFTA wasn't helping anyone

LA Riots/10

cabronaso Fpbp

not but really , i really hope that trump wins and build a huge fucking wall , im so sick of these mexican chairo liberals saying things like " trump es racista" " trump es malo" , just one week to go and them i can go to school with with the biggest smile on my face knowing that they are all crying inside because a "racist " won hahaha fucking chairos FUCK U

F
P
B
P

This

Praise Kek

Build the wall

Throw the illegal spics back over with a human catapult

That's also true, people here don't care about education nor culture, also the people don't care about solving problems like crime and a corrupt goverment, kill us all if you want

Lmao

Fuck you

Not kill you. Force you to be a civilized society. Force you into education and work.
Even Africans can be good people if forced into being so.

That could be applied to a lot of people, but also a lot of them would prefer death to a honest life and job

I'm really ok with killing the NAFTA. Burgers thinks that the NAFTA give us a favor but is the opposite, so is going to be a good riddance.

While I still think that the wall is a silly idea (logistics will be a nightmare)... but hey, this one is going to be fun to watch how you try to do it.