Does being a numale really get you laid?

Does being a numale really get you laid?

Talking to girls gets you laid.

By other dudes

No, but you're in the market for false rape accusations, you've come to the right place.

Id rather die a soulless virgin than to look like this stupid fuck

that guy probably gets more pussy than you ever will, EVER.

who the fuck is this faggot? inb4 jimmy neutron

yes

Ah, good old Dick Hurtz. I thought he died.

I rather hire hookers than look like that for pussy.

She looks like a goblin

If they're lucky.

Is he preparing for ISIS bootcamp with that beard?

wtfugs a nudmale?

She need to be Goblin on this dick you feel me

>a fucking leaf

Pixar pussy

It does if you are in some other way attractive (tall, rich, etc.) and socially competent. This is as part of an "open relationship" of course, wouldn't want to oppress women my having them be monogamous, but they will every now and again sleep with you. This is due to to it being a left-wing phenomenon, and left-wingers screw around a lot. They have less sexual satisfaction, but much more sex. Every worker should have part of the means of (re)production, after all.

The unattractive non-socially competent numales sacrfice their dignity and have nothing to show for it.

>let's assume for a second that it really gets you laid
but at what cost?

Not true

dude on the right looks like he was a chad

No, why do you think there's always 300 threads saying
>WHY AREN'T MILLENNIALS HAVING SEX??
It's not for lack of trying.

no. You get roped into being a wallet/pet for some dyed haired thot that at best calls you an "ally" and constantly second guesses everything you do. "Are you sure this is something an ally should be doing?"
"Don't speak, no offense but minorities and womyn go years without having their voices heard so hush"

At best you'll pull a fattie or a really crazy chick that "suicide attempts" once a month and doesn't take care of herself. At worst you'll continue to be a doormat to a bunch of alt-liberal thots that get their sex from being chads side chick.

yep

Hes like wolverine, but instead of the healing factor, he apologizes for patriarchal oppression that is systemic in our country. Its quite problematic.

For real fuck this guy. He needs some testa injections or something.

Maybe with fatties.

No I don't.

Maybe girls just like sensitive guys...

What a shitty beard, haha!

out, maybe

With static x fans/groupies maybe...

as a fag I'd be horrified if I woke up next to that silly looking twat. there's not enough jack daniels in my state to even make that happen

burn it with fire

By your wife's boyfriend maybe

You know, with a haircut and trim he could look decent. The fuck he doing that stupid shit for?

Kek'd

When you're Amish and you just had your first buggy ride with your brand new race horse.

GOTTA BLAST

>literally laughing couple.jpg on the wall behind him

Only vicariously

fuck me dead side ways with a stick - that is bad!

9000 hours on paint?

You do better mate.
over 9000 of something I guess. What's the one that's lower then a second?

Its the first step but not the last

Is he muslim?

As a friend of numales, I can say yes, but only with the lowest of low females.

I can't speak for the numales but I can tell you that it was not even a full day after I called out some trannies promigrant bullshit on Facebook that I had one of our mutual friends - this one a polyamorous sjw bi hottie - start texting me pictures of herself wearing a dog collar and begging me to fuck her ass. And now she's trying to convince her gf to agree to a threesome.

But whatever, I'm sure the neckbeard in ops image has a happy and fulfilling life too

He looks like a fucking cartoon

YOUR SOULS ON FIRE!

IT'S KEK AND WHIIIIIITE

ja-miq al-neutron

rip wayne static :(