*gets robbed*

Honestly, fuck Disney and fuck the academy. Why do they only ever vote for fucking showtune bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

ephmedia.giphy.com/3a221847-4b33-479a-b9f7-cdec9eeea725.gif
hollywoodreporter.com/lists/guild-music-supervisors-awards-2018-winners-1078504/item/spotlight-artist-2018-guild-music-supervisor-awards-nominations-1073821
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Academy voters are still 90% old Jews despite the voter purge a couple years ago.

Do actors ever get to keep the outfits they're paraded in or are they just for the night? I know celebs don't like being seen in the same outfit much but I like to think Sufjan got 2 swell jackets out of the deal which he can hang up and look at from time to time

I heard he rented them, but then again I have no idea where you'd rent those suits.

Because animation films always win best song

Sufjan's music is the only thing that's ever made me consider religion desu

The Pure And The Damned from Good Time was even better but of course that wasn't nominated.

Same. And then he sold out.

How can anybody listen to music this soy?

Why is Best Original Song even a category? How many movies actually have non-score songs written for them?

ephmedia.giphy.com/3a221847-4b33-479a-b9f7-cdec9eeea725.gif
What did Sufjan mean by this?

pleb

Sufjan is a chad

Apparently he's never seen the Oscars and din't know nominees are recorded during the winner announcement.

no one knows who this is
sage

Does anyone reads lips? It looks like he's saying what a load of shit, or something like that, but I don't think Sufjy is sexist, right?

Looks like 'Shit, god damn, shit' to me

no he's saying "spics, god damn spics" the fucking racist

Based Sufjan. You can take the fag out of the church but you can't take the church out of the fag. He should collaborate with Mel now.

Pretty sure it's "Disney, fuckin shit"

"yes, fucking shit!"

I think its this, definitely a two syllable word followed by "fucking shit"

>the jews did it

>Yes, thank fucking shit.
Happy he didn't have to go up on stage probably desu ne sama senpai wareware moshimoshi wasabi

Yeah, the Coco tune was seriously weak sauce, bland af. The academy should know when they're jerked around sentimentally.

>le tender queer acoustic man

jordan petersons biblical series has had a similar impact on me.

t. easily convinced brainlet

I wish Annie had more to do during the performance.

His jacket was better than the fucking song. Coco fags literally had to drop confetti on the audience to keep people awake.

I only like one Sufjan song. Come On Feel The Illinoise.

That's an album my friend

Oh wait hold on

No Its a self titled song too.

He should've played Impossible Soul.

The music branch of the Academy gives him the win before Oscar. Pleb Oscar voters ruin it
hollywoodreporter.com/lists/guild-music-supervisors-awards-2018-winners-1078504/item/spotlight-artist-2018-guild-music-supervisor-awards-nominations-1073821

>And then he sold out.

explain

I can't be convinced that God exists but I love Biblical history and think people better off with religion than without until we can have rationalism fill in the gaps. Although I wish I had the community of the church but I wouldn't want to be a faker. Only two churches I would join are Ethiopian or Armenian orthodoxy, the two closest to early Christianity.

This is nothing new. Elliott Smith got robbed by Celine Dion

>not The Director's Cut of Impossible Soul with 25 minutes of previously unheard verses

Sufjan is a lovely boy

Didn't even realize it was her at first

Greenwood got robbed