/rlg/ - Reylo General Thread

Will we have any official Reylo/TLJ content in 2018/19?
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring Reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Blu ray with ~20 minutes of deleted scenes (March 27th Trailer:youtu.be/Ecd4eA067P0)
>TLJ Novelization (SOON), find the leaks here
>More Reylo merchandising
>The Last Jedi Graphic Novel Adaptation Coming in May
>Expected days left for reconciliation: a while

Based content from Footnotes user :
archiveofourown.org/works/13053465?show_comments=true&view_adult=true&view_full_work=true#comments

Some links:
Some Reylo quotes from directors and co. :imgur.com/a/cLeu7
Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic):vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/
Rian ultimately confirms Reylo to a fan:instagram.com/p/Bd1voS8nPBy/

Short videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=m7rm779U6_I
vt.media.tu.com/tr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Thread archive:archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/

The novelization is out. Leaks are out there. Somebody post em

Your lovely /who/ general will be banned soon just sayin keep it up.

*Blocks your path*

Good, I'll be glad to see that shit go as well.

Your controlled by one of them just sayin brainlet

Where do you think all the reylos will go if you keep raiding /rlg/? Imagine not being able to see the most obvious outcome of your actions. Instead of being contained, theyll be all over the place, you retard

Sneed?

Nice try

Whatever you say fags

based
not based

Take this

una vela?

If I could just put my two cents in here, I'd really like to point out that

SNEED

Keep going

GOT EM' haha
keep up the good work fuck disney shits

what in the fuck
damn not even the autists at /sci/ are this bad
are you guys fucking serious of shipping 2 characters from a fucking fictional movie here?

sneed

/cheed/ general?

just a couple of tourists who were babysat by a mod.

/snuck/

HOMER HAD THOSE RED TOMACCO SEEDS

>tourists
we call them "newfags" on this site, chief

Can't wait for Rey to get POE'D
It'll be lovely to hear the cries of Reylo fags in the theater, not that I'll be seeing Ep 9 in theaters after the disaster that was TLJ

>No talking about CIS heteronormative white couples goym
>only diverse intersectional star wars couples
>sneed and feed goym

absolutely SNEETHING

J J Sneed

t. white female
This is an afrocentric board bigot

reminder mods are fags

SNEED THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD

based

based

But guys we need to have at least one thread daily for another two months discussing a non-canon pairing from a mediocre movie with the two dozen or so reylo regulars who don't want to go back to tumblr for whatever reason. It's not like this thread is bothering the rest of tv,
maybe you should just think about what you're doing with your lives and contemplate
sneed .

Is this it? Is /rlg/ dead for good? Are they going to leave now?

>It's not like this thread is bothering the rest of tv

it really isn't. Asspained retards like you make up maybe 1% of the board, the rest just either ignore it and move on

only if you ask nicely

FOR FREE
HE LITERALLY DOES IT FOR FREE

thanks 4 bumb

literally never said this

Kys redditors

>dumblrs don't know what sage is

Sneed tho

S

N

E

E

E

D

When are you freaks going to fuck off back to tumblr

Leave Reylo to me.

almost perfect but still based

>Is /rlg/ dead for good?
Formerly alive for bad

infographs tho

What are the chances that they add a more attractive actress to pair with kylo in the next film? I think they might do something like the slave leia outfit as a nostalgic overture to the oldschool nerds they antagonized with shitty world building but obviously daisy can't pull it off.

What are the chances that they add a more attractive actress to pair with Sneed in the next film? I think they might do something like the slave Chuck outfit as a nostalgic overture to the oldschool feed and seeders they antagonized with shitty world building but obviously Chuck can't pull it off.

didn't they cast some icelandic hottie as a KOR but cut it out in VIII ?

We might see Kylo getting some bad pussy afteral in IX.

What are the chances that they add a more attractive actress to pair with Sneed in the next film? I think they might do something like the slave Chuck outfit as a nostalgic overture to the oldschool feed and seeders they antagonized with shitty world building but obviously Chuck can't pull it off.

didn't they cast some sneedlandic hottie as a FEED AND SEED but cut it out in season 11 episode 5?
We might see Chuck getting some bad pussy afteral in season 11 episode 5.

I like how the janitor didn't delete this particular post to make it look like he isn't controlling the thread.

I was hoping someone sow this SNEED and potentially FEED this idea to the other denizens on this board

BASED TRIUMVIRATE

I would fuck daisy even with her manface, does that make me a homo?

>only 3 posts ITT minus shitposting
>likely less than a handful of people trying to save these threads

The guy still making these threads is a covert sneedposter, isn't he?

I genuinely can't believe how easy it was, all it took was 3 days of sneeding the thread and they all ran away with their tail between their legs

Around Chuck's, never relax
Always be sneeding

>/reylo general/

what you're seeing now is my normal state

this is a super saiyan

and this is a super saiyan thats gone past a super saiyan or you could call it super saiyan 2

AND THIS

IS TO GO

EVEN FURTHER

BEYOND

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Snased beadposters

I really, really like this image.
Mind if I save it?

Me too! Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

The screenshot of a /who/ namefag claiming to be the Sneedposter is fake.

I should know because I made it.

>start thinking about Daisy's body
>realize that Daisy has partially digested food in her stomach and intestines right now, moving toward her anus
>realize Daisy has chunks of shit strewn throughout her digestive tract waiting for an opportune moment to be ejected
>imagine Daisy partially dissassembling her perfectly composed outfit to take a shit, breaking the illusion of angelic perfection out of necessity
>imagine Daisy's perineum and the area around her anus bulging as a log of shit enters her colon
>imagine it passing out unevenly and smearing her outer sphincter with a streak of feces, an imperfect turd from a flawed creature
>imaging the sputtering of trapped gas and partially liquified shit that follows
>imagine the hairs growing in Daisy's armpits
>imagine tiny beads of sweat seeping from her innumerable pores
>imagine an elongated bead of salty, milky sweat squeezing through a pore, sticking to a nearby hair, and snaking around until it reaches the tip, where it evaporates into the air moisture to be inhaled by some stranger
>imagine the fine buildup of surface oil and sweat under her petite breasts
>imagine it rolling into little black balls of epithelial detritus as she moves, impercepible to the naked eye even if someone were looking
>imagine the interior of her vagina, squishy, mucous-lines walls, unevenly compressed in her seated posture
>imagine the thick, chalky cervical mucous collecting
>imagine the errant drops of piss in her panties, speckled with torn tissue paper

based if true

I'd rather imagine Sneed

I actually go on /who/, I just really dislike that particular namefag (everybody does) and I was hoping I could send some angry Reylofags in his direction.

soyboys

sneed

INCREDIBLY BASED

chuck

Seriously, you fucks need to stop this meme. It's not even funny, let alone creative. You're always doing it because people react to it negatively and when they don't, you fake the negative reaction yourself. It's the most baffling thing I've ever seen happen on Sup Forums. Why do you keep doing it?

Never have I seen a meme be so ruthlessly spammed on Sup Forums in my 14 years of being on this site. I lived with doge, ragecomics, cuck, soyboy and so on, but this? This? This is the epitome of lazy forced memeage that has killed Sup Forums as a website.

Ever since some fuck came up with this meme (and honestly I can't even remember how it started now other than some Poo in the Loo started to spam it) we've been unable to enjoy any good threads about the Simpsons. One day you'll understand that you're wasting my time, your time and the mods time when he comes and b&'s your ass for forcing a terrible meme that wasn't even funny in the first place.

Even Rick and Morty shitposting eventually stopped. I don't think there is a more Reddit meme in existence than Sneedposting. Sneedposting is so low-effort that it makes Reddit's ragecomics in 2010 look like works of priceless art. You have to realise that you are turning into the very things you hate. Disgusting caricatures of human beings. Seriously consider suicide.

Don't bother replying to me. We're done here. Pathetic. Absolutely PATHETIC.

based

S

N

E

E

D

poster

SNEEDBUMP

based

based /sneed/ general

>reylo general
How many times do I gotta teach you this lesson?