Trash

trash

any jewel staite lewds in existence?

Why hasn't this been rebooted on Netflix yet.

It was pretty bad.

Everything from Whedon generally is.

For you.

I actually enjoyed it when it first aired and got good memories of it.
Was thinking about rewatching it but honestly don't wanna end up disliking it since I did have pretty shit taste way back and all me mates like the show and constantly talk fondly of it. Even gonna play the board game at some point.
Dilemma.

It's good. But I've been watching The Expanse recently and it's a pretty decent substitute, aside from some of the acting

Had potential but overall it was turbo whedon faggotry. The bit that sticks out the most to me is the episode where the space whore gives some intergalactic beta some speech about how special he is. Cringed for days.

Youre trash

nah.

It's a great show

YOU CAN’T TAKE THE SKY FROM ME

Only post Angel

Good taste

angel was so good, and this hack cancelled just when it was the peak of the series

Wrong

Essential soycore

/tg/ here

Don't play the board game. It is a shitty 'race' game with the bad luck based mechanics of Arkham Horror, but none of the tension or co-op.

In fact although it is 'competitive', it actually plays practically solitaire (and not in a fun puzzle way like a euro).

Also the connection to the show is tedious. Cards are just named after characters and events in a 'hey remember that eh?' kind of way.

I'm 5 episodes in and it's really kinda bad. Weird how this has so many fans screaming it's the best thing ever.

its a mystery. i finished it and just thought "is that it?"
why does reddit love it so much?

>implying a hell dimension would have been good on a wb budget

Angel being cancelled was the best thing for it. It should have ended with S4, though. The season sucked but Home was a great ep and ending for the show.

It was faux-nerd core during theate 2000s/early 2010s. Anyone who wanted to appear part of nerd culture sung it and wheddon’s other works praise. Fortunately, TV production values have gotten a lot better this decade so it’s been kind of forgotten.