Why do spics keep moving into white areas?

They fuck up an area, then move out of the area and fuck up another part of town.
What can we do to keep shitty people from ruining good communities? In the USA it's not legal to artificially make ethnic communities by law and fucking swpls would betray us anyway.
But there has to be a way to keep the very shittiest people out.

they're pests that leech off other communities

Who is that semon deamon?

If you think Mexican neighborhoods are bad, and feel compelled to write a post about it, then you've clearly never been to a black neighborhood.

Look you invading mexican faggot, just because black areas are shit does not mean the areas you fuck up are not total shit as well.

FUCK YOU

The overlooked

Low confidence Cutey

t. Jamal D'Quan Charleston, trying to keep all da white womenz to himslef

The zika babies.

Raise prices so they can't afford it. Works pretty well in affluent areas desu.

why did white people invade half the fucking world for spices and never use them?

A nigger of a different color is still a nigger, you have no idea how bad the fucking beaners are here

That's where the nicest lawns are to be cut

>Why do spics keep moving into white areas?
Because they are trying to become white, like the Italians and Irish did before them.

I know she's buddy with Huge McBuff, but does she have an instagram or something?

She's got that look that screams repressed sexual savagery.

The irish and northern italians are at least the right color

Functional institutions tend to do that, but that's not really compatible with the general ideology of the US.

1o/10 would let my dick suffocate in her hair locks.

>Who is that semon deamon?

Stop objectifying me with your male gaze, you cis-gendered hetero-normative shitlord! Yeah, I know all about your eye-raping ways. I learned all about you while getting my degree in Intersectional African-American Marxist Equality Studies degree. I'm going to take the weight of my ironically over-sized glasses and smash the Patriarchy!

Return the favor and gentrify them.

>Have a white country.
>Have white communities with a lot of money.
>Let anyone move in.
>Have a federal government that doesn't stop illegal immigration.
>Have laws that allow a shit-ton of legal immigration.
>Offer welfare that allows anyone to live comfortably without providing any benefit to society.
>Have a lot of low-skill jobs that should be done by teenagers and people starting out in the workforce
>Have a culture where kids think they are too good for shit jobs, and where physical jobs are looked down upon
>Everyone is stupid enough to keep supporting major corporations that use the cheapest labor possible, often even illegal workers
>Have a border with a 3rd world spic nation

Hmmm... I wonder why it keeps happening?

Spics assimilating is a lie idiots tell themselves to justify this bullshit

Try being rich you fucking faggot NEET.

because those "white" areas are lower middle class trash

>tfw you have two less attractive friends but they're low-key better looking than your famous ass.

Your trailer park is not representative of all communities and was never a nice place to live to begin with

POO

They can pay the rent, the problem here its that you doesnt make that much, so you cant mover to a better place.

If Mexicans are moving into "white neighborhoods" isn't that because they are making more money? I mean unless u live in a trailer park or a poor area that has white people you shouldn't be a pussy about it they usually speak English if they are making that much money to live in a so called "white neighborhood"

Dupage county is not a trailer park
You fucking traitor

(((real estate))) manipulation

not if the white neighborhood is going downhill fast. nobody wants to be left holding the bag on an underwater mortgage in the newest barrio

Because we are asserting our dominance puto, deal with it you cuck

This. If they can afford to live in the same area as you, well then, economically peaking, you are no better than them.

>isn't that because they are making more money?
No it just means that modest housing has one or two Mexican family's instead of a single white guy

Quite a few work their ass off, make money and want the same shit everybody wants.

Don't cry, manlet.

High real estate prices in white areas makes a great shit filter, but of course Obama wants to force blacks and spics into these areas for muh diversity (read: anything but white people). All on the taxpayer dime, of course

You have to go back.

Wall.

>Why do parasites act in accordance with their biological imperative

Yeah who knows OP. It's a mystery

Spanish did a lot more invading there pal.

this post does not make sense

I saw a qt wetback girl the other day covered with millennial tatoos full sleeve. Looks like she assimilated perfectly into American culture. She had at least one more year before she turns into a Guatamala goblin.

Mexicans always shit up an area and move to the white majority area in the same income to get away from it.

A white trailer park in FL has a nice white fence and mowed yards and grandma growing flowers in some home made garden box things and everything is painted and shit even if it's older.

Go to spanish town and it's just the hood again with bouncing cars and loud as fuck music constantly. NOTHING is taken care of. Fences are falling over roofs have tarps over it.

Same income. They just spend the money on drugs instead of taking care of their lives. When they realize it's bad they want to be where better people are. This is always a migration to white majority areas.

What we don't have we build, what they don't have they steal. Brown people turn everything into shit.

Nice.

fucking this.

I lived in a city where you could only have 4 people living in a standard house. Cleaned shit up FAST.

kill yourself traitor
whites deserve to live in white areas, regardless of incomes

Get a real job and move out of the fucking trailer park.

Gee, I wonder.

Except that spics sometimes have 20 pople living in a house as opposed to 1 or 2 whites

They want to get away from the niggers.