Virginia is actually in play, as I've been saying

My vote is on Trump, i hope the rest of Loudoun does the same. I have been putting a lot of effort into subverting liberals for a few months.

I live in Alexandria, I really hope this city doesn't cause VA to go blue

every illegal el salvadorean will be voting 20x for Hillary

Nope, Virginia is safe blue since Hillary's running mate is literally the God Emperor of all Virginicucks.

Same, user. I have been telling them Virginia is definitely going to Hillary and that they can skip voting.

I have been hurting their support bases by pointing out massive flaws with Hillary and then pointing out the third parties like Johnson and Stein, they might not be voting Trump but if they don't vote Hillary its worth it. I make it important to make sure i don't overplay my hand and appear to be a Trump supporter myself but rather an independent.

I've been pushing the Jill Stein angle all over SW PA... lots of college kids like her as kind of a "Bernie-Light". I get lots of traction and anytime someone mentions trump I just laugh and double down on Jill memeing

Nice

757 here. I want to believe.

I know nobody that actually likes Kain, from the South, date a girl in Nova, nobody actually likes the dude, just kind of accepts him

Trump is going to win.

>Those digits
victory confirmed

I drove through Richmond on my way to Lexington over the weekend, a man parked a flatbed on a bridge over I-95 with a giant Trump sign.

The fire rises.

Kaine spoke at my graduation, it was nothing but him stroking himself on stage while telling us to vote democrat. The dean and super looked like they were going to beat the piss out of him onstage.

>those dubs

Granted. They also say there's enough contractors to their the vote, but Trump hasn't been saying military would go down. So they could be onboard

Trumps looking good around RVA and surrounding county's in my observation. Despite the large black & hipster population in Richmond city.

Arlington here. Outright support of Trump would lead to social ostracization in the burbs unless you're in the right company.

I go to Georgetown and I've (stupidly) spoken out on several occasions on campus, and when i speak my mind around nonwhite students, a borderline frightening air of contempt fills the room. In every case, I'm not even endorsing him, but merely stating how X(Usually "He's a bigot") or Y("Building a wall is logistically infeasible") arguments against Trump are insubstantial. I don't even support him I just think it's not right to treat him like an evil cartoon character when he apparently has the support of very large swaths of this country.

Anyway In my experiences, non whites really, really do not like Trump and I think that is going to be a huge factor for VA given NOVA's ethnic makeup.

Go for the kill mates. Memetic warfare, canvassing, encouragement for known Trump voters or undecided, and organizing drive-ins to the polls the day it happens.

Go do it bastards, the republic depends on it!

I live in Virginia never understood why the media thought we were going blue. So many people in this state want Trump.

>screenshotting your own posts
fuck off retard

Hampton here. I'm Hispanic and met a lot of whites who are 18-23 that want Trump and are actually registered to vote.

Northern VAfag here (manassas)

I really doubt he can win here, but if he does it will require high turnout for Trump from the rural parts of the state (likely), low black turnout from the norfolk/newport news area (likely), and relatively low turnout for Hillary in NOVA (possible but unlikely imo).

Charlottesvillain here.
Make Virginia Red Again, even in this democrat hellhole.

Arlington here, voting Trump.
I work with lots of Latinos and some dumb little cunt got applause and adulation when her little illegal ass said "people who vote trump are all uneducated."

God I hate Latin women.
I can't wait for The fire to rise

It's your own fault.

Go back to school and get out of the shit.

Polbro, I'm two blocks from the White House and personally met Biden.

I am clearly knee deep in the shit.

Surge continues

Same situation as you.

Went back to southern va two years ago.

You never leave the shit user btw. The ride gets worse

fuck off pablo, nobody in this state likes kaine, he was a shitty governor and he's a shitty senator

Do people from Virginia like Webb more than Kaine?

Doesnt Webb have more kind things to say about Trump than Hillary?

Fairfax here, voting Trump

>tfw no president webb

VAnon planning on MAGA in a week. We got this bros

Nobody gives a shit about either of them.

Thank you! Its absolutely ridiculous that people would think that Virginia isn't in play since the candidates aren't black this year.

Also they assume massive oversampling of democrats in a state that was red since Nixon and only switched once the GOP made their candidates weak willed cuckservative shits.

NoVA Fairfax fag, voting to MAGA next week

Whoever takes VA is probably gonna win the election

Frederick county fag. Its definitely trump winning here.

I think about it more and more every day.
Just taking everything I know, calling a recruiter, and moving out somewhere far away from DC.

The people here are shit, everything is politics and money, and diversity not competence rules the workplace.

I'm thinking Texas. So I can have a nice little house with an armory and a family.

Well Webb did endorse Trump.

Live in Chesapeake but work in Norolk. The political climate is vastly different between the two. Norfolk is nigville and every car has muh Obama/ Biden or "I'm with (((((her))))))" sticker on it

He didn't even get an endorsement from his home town in VA when running for Governor. VA is probably not in play but not because of him.

Southwest VA here, sharing my personal experience over a 5-county reach:
Trump signs everywhere; on roadsides, in front yards, a few Trump bumper stickers, many more Hillary For Prison '16 bumper stickers, and a few shops have trump signs in their windows
A few BernVictims, can tell by bumper stickers. They're all not voting, at least the dozen that I've talked to.
3 Hillary signs in yards and one (failing) business with Hillary signs.
Take my personal experience however you will, but this is coal country and almost no one likes Obama or the democrats

>tfw we mightve graduated in the same class

Kaine is a shitter

Ayy fellow Arlingtonian. I know the pain of being a Sup Forumslack in a place that can only be described as liberalism at work.