Do you think she regrets getting involved with Star Wars?

Do you think she regrets getting involved with Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rRyA54lXg-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would she?

>trade the facade of intelligence for wealth
Maybe somedays but mostly the money balms any pain. There's also the possibility she believes she's doing great work and contributing to something special and worthwhile.

I regret getting involved with Star Wars

>Gets paid a lot
>Gets a shitton of fame
>Doesn't care about Star Wars so she doesn't really mind staring in what are easily the worst SW movies in existance
I don't think so.

Maybe
But she will have money.

You’d have to be either incredibly stupid or incredibly just in it for the money to be a young and not yet know actor and sign on for a main role in a new Star Wars trilogy
Harrison Ford was the only one of the original trilogy who actually made a career of any significant profile. And all the rest from both trilogies, even some of those who WERE pretty well known, got immensely typecasted.

im sure she cares so much for the opinions on this board that she is just dying for our approval op.

they all do eventually
it just takes some longer than others

>they all do eventually
Based Mcgregor and Samuel don't seem to regret that, Hamill has always seemed to be happy with Star Wars well, until 2017

lmao she was doing pizza comercials and bit parts in British tv series before TFA

Im sure she regrets making enough money from some awful movies to last the rest of her life.

The difference is, these movies aren’t instant classics like the OT. They won’t be anybody’s top 100 movies to see before you die. They won’t be studied at schools. They won’t be bought on whatever format we watch movies on in 50+ years.

hamil is back on the map and he has always been a diva like most actors are about "their" characters, he will get over it when he sees that he is in ep 9.
He just wanted to be center stage and it took him awhile to realize the sequels aren't about him, despite being the best part of them.

Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher both did just fine after the OT

Don't forget Liam Neeson. He fucking loves Star Wars

>just fine.

Hamill has a great voice acting career and Fisher is dead. How is that not fine?

the only person who regrets it is Harrison, but half the time you can't tell if hes just acting, is tired of it, or genuinely hates what got him famous.

good point but hamil was never really great on screen but his voice work was always great.
And he gave the only great performance in tlj.

He gave the only great performance in TFA as well

no. i certainly don't. we wouldn't have been able to watch /ourgirl/ kick ass in the galaxy otherwise.

Underrated

I regret her getting involved

very underrated.

They won't be ruined by a fat manlet in subsequent home releases either

More like Didney forced him back on the map.

youtu.be/rRyA54lXg-s
HAH

or that disney made a map.

Of course she does. After the harrassment she got made her leave social media, Im sure she does.

B R A V O Daisy. A fine performance.

We should all just be thankful that Star Wars keeps her from "acting" in too many other movies.

No. Its started her career and Disney is gonna float jobs her way for a few years after the trilogy, but if she can't prove herself she's gonna sink.

>hired for her chompers

pottery

It kept her away from the casting couch.

>Jealous of my Colgate smile?

She will be fine. She will buy a property or ten in chelsea and will have a jolly good time, darlings, and marry a property developer

i wish for her to appear in other movies and more starwars

To be honest I would. With a jaw like that who needs weapons?

Xe as a beautiful smile.

nah, she's fine.

Don't worry after 10 years of fans convention she will.

she has an endearing smile. nothing wrong with it to be quite honest.

oh it's you again. SHE is a cutie.

Tpbp

Stop it! Xe is a cutie!

user. i don't want to reply dozens of times, so let's just set things straight. Daisy is a woman. Deal with it.

Stop it cis gender. Let Daisy be who Xe really is.

You're making the mother of all omelettes here,Daisyfan, you can't fret over every egg

what's the context of the photo?

It's a Daisy picture. No context needed. It's a picture of Daisy so that we can see how cute XE is.

I KNOW THIS IS EDITED SO SOMEONE JUST TELL ME THIS IS EDITED

dunno. i think it was for that google search results video with the cast of the film.

She's really annoying, I can't wait until she goes back to being a nobody after IX.

>sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. i won't let you internet bullies bring me down, i will keep delivering kino to the world.

>kino
>while being a nu-SW star
naive little chestburster

Dumb bitch didn't even know what star wars was when she signed on. She probably still doesnt have a clue

who the fuck does

>Watching TV at the Supermarket
Do the English actually do this?

>Star in one of the biggest films, check
>Become a household name, check
>send internet nerds seething, check
>be an absolute cutie, check
>Nice smile, check
You gotta admit she is doing well for herself.

The one thing the sequel trilogy has done better than anything else is make me really hate Mark Hamil and his shill antics.

>being this cucked

no. just turning the tides against the anti-daisy hate.

I bet she get's nasty in bed. She has that look in her eyes.

>Star Wars in trash films which will be forgotten in a few years.
>Is not a household name people outside of /tv don't recognize her.
>Okay internet nerds hate her I'll give you that
>Is pretty, but definitely needs to pick better clothes and learn not to do certain hair styles.
>Yes her smile is really nice, but she needs to learn to bring it in more and not show all of her teeth.

Eh, she's doing okay for a diversity hire. I'd add though.
>Acting technique needs lots of work, but she show potential.
>Speaks without thinking.
>Clearly not ready for such a big role, but that's on JJ not her.

don't forget that the whore dies of cancer tonight

Post of the century

Fair enough user. i'm glad you don't blindly hate her.

That's not nice. pray4daisy.

user, very inappropriate.

Already knew the fucking filename. Well done user

Threads like this are irrelevant. There are still a fuckton of people who like the new trilogy despite Disney dropping the old EU stuff which wasn't cannon to begin with.

I personally think TLJ shakes things up enough to make this third trilogy interesting. TLJ isn't perfect but its better than TFA which was just a lot of fan service.

I just don't see the point of squabbling over stuff like this especially when the capeshit bubble is most likely going to bust this year when Infinity War turns out to be an unfocused hot mess of a movie. Also I just know Sup Forums is going to go apeshit when Gods not Dead 3 comes out

no talent hack gets famous and gets money... durrr does se regret it guys???
also sage this man

Its not her fault about the script.

>buh buh Rey and Finn were supposed to be together

>Fisher is dead
>How is that not fine?

I doubt it
She was a literally who before she got the part, and most people seem at least ambivalent towards her
Even if Nu-Wars comes crashing down she'll still probably come out of it in pretty good shape, at least as far as her career and notoriety are concerned

same