Who trained him? What secrets did he hide?

Who trained him? What secrets did he hide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1AYRsx-l5W4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we will never know

Lance's dad and many secrets.

who is this alucard knockoff?

What is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1AYRsx-l5W4

that's why I didn't recognize it, never saw this show

Pretty sure he was from Galaluna or a neighboring territory but got stranded on Earth/near orbit a longtime before their military rolled out their mech suits (potentially deep sleeped after space mission gone awry.)

Lance's dad was a scientist and probably crippled to hell and back from getting lazer beamed so I'm not sure if he'd know or be capable of teaching him military combat.

I know everyone goes crazy over this scene, and it certainly took balls (cough) to do it, but... it's just SO poorly integrated into the show. It comes out of nowhere, and nothing particularly like it happens again.

It's just another symptom of the show's low average writing quality, really.

Pete White?

The only secret he has is which Golden Girl he jerks it to.

Wash your mouth out, SBT had pretty great writing for an action show. It didn't come out of nowhere at all, it showed that Kimmy immediately resorts to sex appeal to got what she wants when pouting and/or assertiveness don't work.

>it showed that Kimmy immediately resorts to sex appeal to got what she wants when pouting and/or assertiveness don't work.
Thanks, Captain Obvious. But that is not at all what I was talking about.

Look a little deeper, and don't assume everyone but you is an idiot.

>Jew
>not putting degeneracy in
Pick one

Well then what the hell do you want? It served a purpose in the story, and that's all it needed to do. Of course there wouldn't be any other scenes like it, do you think an action cartoon aimed at the tween/teen market is going to get away with multiple sexually provocative scenes? They saw an opportunity to do something a little raunchy and they took it, so sue them.

His dad was obviously the shadowy figure with the prosthetic arm.
He might not be capable of physically training him he probably would be but he could definitely still do shit like make lesson outlines and holograms and correct him when he fucks up.

That's why I'm here

God I loved this show. I wish Genndy would just finish this show on adult swim like he did with samurai jack

>it's just SO poorly integrated into the show.

She states from the outset that she plans to use her "womanly wiles" to get the nerd to essentially do her homework for her.

And no, it wasn't the only instance of a character trying to hit on/seduce another. The first episode had the older neighbor lady hitting on Octus too.

It's just as a show on CN, you can get away with some stuff but not other stuff. Sometimes the censors just miss stuff they normally would have caught or you manage to make a deal with the network in exchange for something else.

Impossible, dude, they claimed it as a loss on their taxes and wrote it off to the government.

>Selfishly endanger an entire alien planet without their knowledge.
>Get confronted by the Planet's Defense Force and Refuse to answer any of their perfectly reasonable questions like "Who are you?" "What are you?" "Where are you from?" "Why are there Monsters attacking our planet every other week?"
>Instead escalate the conflict and get in a fight with them for no reason, wasting precious time and lives on both sides for no other reason than "muh secrets".
Are Galalunans Eldar or something?

bump