Why was the arm helping Cooper catch BOB?

Why was the arm helping Cooper catch BOB?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sherilynfenn1/status/954429690856407040?lang=en
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Skrt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bob stole his creamed corn

Was episode 8 of The Return kino?

Because the arm is a familiar of Mike, who works with Bob, and wants Bob back in the lodge because he's greedy and keeps all the garminbozia to himself. Didn't you watch the show?

what was up with the Arm having a doppleganger, both as a dwarf and a tree

It fills me with sadness knowing I will never again get to experience watching new Twin Peaks with Sup Forums.

Because the Arm is in cahoots with the Fireman

MIKE and the arm are at odds though, are they not? MIKE cast the arm aside because it was evil, and MIKE has seen God.
Also, MIKE and the arm get their creamed corn from BOB in FWWM without Cooper catching him. There's no need for Cooper to catch him - they gain nothing from it. Hell, they may even lose out.

The better question is why did Lynch rape his daughter and kill his best friend???

It's a shame that storyline got stripped, I wanted more background from the mural at owl cave.

When do we actually see this though?
Why would the arm help the giant, if the arm is meant to be a black lodge entity, and the giant a white lodge entity?
Also this On an unrelated note - what does the arm mean by calling 'Laura' his "cousin".

>
>MIKE and the arm are at odds though, are they not?

Literally a scene where they touch and speak in unison...

Just because you cut out evil from your being doesn't mean it's not a part of you or share your motivations.

Is season 2 the ultimate pleb filter? Even Lynch got FROSTED.

>tfw missed ep 8 /tpg/ when it aired.

How was it?

>posting on Sup Forums rather than watching the episode
Worse than watching it on your phone.

Even if that's the case, it doesn't explain why they want BOB caught.

Did BOB have an end game, or did he just really enjoy serial rape?

They didn't like each other after BOB kept stealing the minty yogurts from the fridge

Well, if BOB lives off of pain and suffering he wants to make more of it - serial raping would do that.
With Coopers dopplegnager, he's made a criminal empire which should give him plenty of pain and sorrow. I don't know what he wants with Judy though.
I also don't see why he didn't establish the criminal empire sooner.

Because BOB was hoarding all of the garmonbozia for himself and wasn't sharing any of it with his fellows. the arm is certainly pure evil without a shadow of a doubt, but it knows that without a steady supply of garmonbozia, it will weaken and decay heavily, and thus it throws it's lot in with the good guys.

So lynch really liked only s1e1?

>you will never be in a nude chatroom with the ARM

I don't see why that works with this though >Also, MIKE and the arm get their creamed corn from BOB in FWWM without Cooper catching him. There's no need for Cooper to catch him - they gain nothing from it. Hell, they may even lose out.

I want season 4 and i want to experience it with /tpg/ :-( . Its such a sadness i didnt watch it when it aired.

i want a long intense night with madchen

Because Laura is also a lodge entity, and they all share the same mother.

Because Lynch and Frost just wanted to show some weird shit that was cool even if it made absolutely no sense with no motivation. Similar to all the religious symbolism in Evangelion meaning nothing.

>they all share the same mother
Wouldn't that make her his sister then?

twitter.com/sherilynfenn1/status/954429690856407040?lang=en

Who's going down? Lynch? Billy Zane? Kyle?

wasn't there a scene in the original series where Mike is in a bathroom struggling to throw off the Arm's influence?

Was that the arm's influence, rather than Phillip trying to stop MIKE from coming out?

i dont know, but the thing is that she is bipolar, and little bit crazy i think. I watched BTS from Twin Peaks and she had great relations with Lynch do idk.

This show was so much fun before the mythology became a mythology and so commonplace

mythology is the best part of Twin Peaks for me.

I agree - certainly with season 3 anyway.
When I watched FWWM I really liked the whole mystery and craziness involved with the lodge spirits, but something about season 3 took it too far I think.
At the very least, the mythology seemed to be the focus rather than emotional investment (except for Dougie & co).

Mythology is so boring and overdone. The sheer weirdness you experience the first time the red room is bolted into the show was nowhere to be found in season 3's battle of good and evil. (strange it may have been)

Can anyone explain all of Twin Peaks to me?

basically L Y N C H E D

Imagine for someone who have never watched this series or just the first few episodes reading this shit

The Giant is saying he's the same as the old man, is he not? Not that the arm and the giant are the same.

What was his endgame?

GET REAL

Napoleon. Or maybe Teddy Roosevelt.

Okay, let me get this straight.
Cooper's doppelganger has all of Cooper's memories.
Cooper knows who Judy is.
Cooper's doppelganger somehow doesn't know who Judy is.

he didn't have one

Accept the mystery

So he was just a dick for no reason?

it was as grandiose as ep 8

There is good and there is evil. You can try to influence them or be at their whims. Reality is a dreamlike mystery. That's it basically.

senpai he was a rapebaby of a crazy bitch in a coma and an evil soulless doppelganger. he turned out OK all things considered

We need to talk about Judy, Sup Forums.

cooper gets his mind back in season 3.5 ep 19
M E M E O R I A L D A Y

WELL NOW

Because MIKE took off his arm in order to split into twin robot mode to help Cooper twice as much. They make their final form when combined, for big mojo.

hahahahaha

So Laura was being sexually abused by her father and her mother was complicit in the abuse by virtue of her silence. She's taking drugs and fucking a married man named Richard who she hopes will save her from her horrible life. She's decided to run away from home, but realizes she can't escape her emotional trauma. The whole series is a dream she has on the eve of her flight from home. Is this right?

need a link for s3 full BTS

>be vague
>leave tons of questions unanswered
>story makes less sense the more you think about it
GENIUS

im memeing, but to a degree the allure of Lynch is to give you that 'what the fuck is going on' feeling

some of the worst threads i've ever been in. almost as bad as /got/ in terms of constant effots to force memes and shitpost

The absurd mystery of the strange forces of existence.

Twin.Peaks.S03.EXTRAS.1080p.BluRay.X264-REWARD - find on rarbg or piratebay

Lynch pretty much left himself all doors open for Season 4. I would be really suprised if he didnt want to make this. Even more because generally Season 4 is acclaimed by both critics and people.. So he can do whatever he fucking want with S04 story wise.

>heads i win, tails you lose

>me in the back

Okay, what was HIS endgame.

1.move blow
2.fuck shelly

Is MIKE and Arm final fusion more powerfuler than BOB?

BOB doesn't look like Leland or Cooper.
The Giant doesn't look like the waiter.
Judy doesn't look like Sarah.

So. why does MIKE look exactly like Phillip Gerard?

Yes because Bob is Mike's familiar.

>cousins
Because they're latinos and anyone they know >3 years becomes an automatic cousin.

Hello red.dit :-D:-D:-D

anyone seen the Q2 fan edit of FWWM which splices the Missing Pieces footage into it? I've never seen Missing Pieces and wondering if I should watch it on its own although I haven't seen FWWM for ten years ago, or if this fan edit is legit?

I'm guessing the Lodge Inhabitant that fell off the platform where she and Cooper went was Josie or at least meant to be in some form?

No, Diane just got turned into an Asian for some reason.

I watched fanedit, its good, its fine. Some of the scenes are unecessary, there should be new fanedit only with laura and jeffries/convience store missing pieces. Rest is just filler.

no it all happened exactly as it happened you utter fuckwit

What the fuck happened to Josie anyway? I haven't watched seasons one and two since 2011 but I don't think the issue with her face being in the cup was ever resolved.

Do we want a season four, what would it even be about?

Just good old Black Lodge shenanigans.

filler is what Im looking for

Her acting became a little wooden

desu maybe it reflects in TP when she goes batshit crazy, to dancing by herself, to ending up in a start white room with some type of realization of self.

It should focus on Cooper, Laura and Sarah Palmer. With how The Return ended it can be literally about anything.

Is this Inland Empire?

I'll take that as a compliment. I took that photo in Brooklyn NY with my S8+™ a few weeks ago.

>gookmoot rotating pics and I haven't found a solution t.phoneposter

Good question

lol nice

Meant for
meant for you. I'm summerfaggin' it up right now

the dwarf transformed into a tree and its doppelganger was also the tree it had transformed into

to be the new leo

Why were a bunch of interdimensional spirits interested in a 17 year old girl? Why did they keep her around in their pocket dimension?

Anyone else purposefully not read TP wiki or fandom in general? I like just just interpreting it as I see it and connecting the dots on my own. I don't want the aesthetic appreciation if I may use an artfag term. I learned this from reading about Mulholland drive way back in the day.
iirc you could pay $$ for an official explanation on David Lynch's official website. But even he has stated he want people to interpret it on their own.
Can anyone figure out this license plate? I walk by it every day and am tired of not knowing.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Skrt

Sheryl posters can diaf, but this is the first I will agree- a cute :3

>iirc you could pay $$ for an official explanation on David Lynch's official website
what the fuck are you talking about

Haven't really been on Sup Forums much since the Return ended, is that still a thing? I was surprised to immediately see a Twin Peaks thread when I hopped on here.
Here's another Sheryl webm

Pretty good for the extra Laura and Leland scenes, the rest is kinda filler. Reworked Bowie scene is great tho

When TP ended real Sup Forums died. It's back to /diet-pol/. One poster actually went clinically insane and became based Avatar 2 poster. He has a large follow reminiscent of the Branch Dividians.

Thank you based famalam. I'm really starting to show my age.

Just what I said. I visited the website in like 2006 when everything still looking like spacejam.com. I can't find any reference to it now. Perhaps I was living inside a dream. Maybe you are my dreamer.