Powerful

Who would win a fight, Jenner or Gibson?

In their respective primes or now? Respective primes I'd give it to Bruce, Mel was small at that time, he's gotten bigger since then. Now obviously Mel would curbstomp the tranny weirdo.

Buckle up

Put this ugly freak in the nuthouse where he/she/it belongs

Let's assume boxing rules:

Jenner: 68 years 6'2" 194lb
Gibson: 62 years 5'10 214lb

Jenner has Mel on reach, speed, and I imagine agility.
Gibson has Jenner on Power, age, and toughness.

Mel has that berserker rage inside him, he'd tear out bruce's throat

why does he look so angry?

This post was more amusing to me than it should've been

I appreciate your approach but I think this goes a bit beyond the rote numbers. Jenner was an actual athlete performing at an olympic level. Mel was handsome in his youth and is a little stocky these days. If nobody knocks each other out in the first 20 seconds like most real-life fights, Mel is going to be winded as fuck and out of breath shortly after.

>he

>she

He was an olympic athlete. Just because you were in great shape 3 or 4 decades ago doesn't mean your body automatically says, "okay we're in shape forever!" You are 100% incorrect.

I trust the matter is now seddled.

He was still trained tho,does mel have any training?

You forget they both have the right amount of crazy to even out the fight. Jenner was a top tier athlete and Gibson an actor, however Gibson has a history of bar brawling and plenty of training from war movies. The factor that really makes this interesting is Jenner's bodycount.

This would be a very good fight and isn't as obvious an outcome as it seems.

>...we?

But could either of them beat Floyd Mayweather in the ring?

2 revolutionary wars and 1 post-apocalyptic

Mel was -never- in that good of shape in his life though. I'm not saying Jenner could go and compete in track & field tomorrow, just that we have one fighter that's actually gone through physical conditioning and one fighter that had pretty eyes and a butt-cut in the 80's.

not if its in a dead sport

I agree, Mel is a fucking madman and shouldn’t be allowed in public

What was Bruce trained in relevant to fighting? If it is today Bruce gets his fucking ass kicked because he is probably taking a ton of estrogen. If it is prime vs prime obviously Bruce wins because he was a fucking olympic athlete and Mel is just a moderately big guy today

The kardashians made him go insane

>He was still trained tho,does mel have any training?

>Bodycount
>Jenner: 1
>Gibson: 0

To add insult to gaping unhealing cunt wound, after years on the Kardashians and his post-marriage dating habits, Jenner has an advantage against Gibson's signature move: "Raped by a gang of niggers"

Mel has a terrorist beard but Bruce is a big guy

Mel Gibson is injecting himself with potent stems cells so he has inhuman strength.
Jenner is injecting pussy power in himself

this is a no brainer, and if Jenner was a jew or a pack of wild negros, it would be all over.
The road warrior would awaken

It's true, Gibson is big guy but it takes a lot more than that to win otherwise there would be a greater crossover of body builders in the fighting sports. It also doesn't guarantee a win especially when his opponent has a much greater advantage in reach, speed, and mobility like all the boxing greats have in common.

Could he play Ra's al Ghul?

Now that Mel is starting to look like a raisin I think he could fit the role pretty well

le nosferatu du transsilvania

Mel is also a smoker, which doesn't help.

so brave

real friends never abandon you

Three forms of insanity in one picture.

I keep forgetting that Jenner straight up killed a motherfucker with his car and no one cared.

Mel ain't 5'10"

When are manlets gonna learn?