WONDER WOMAN #31 Preview

"Children of the Gods” part one!
Introducing Diana's brother. (and hot Giganta cover)

“Children of the Gods” part one! Spinning out of the pages of DC UNIVERSE REBIRTH and JUSTICE LEAGUE: DARKSEID WAR, legendary writer James Robinson (JSA: THE GOLDEN AGE, STARMAN) comes on board to answer one of the biggest questions of the year: Who is Wonder Woman’s brother? Taken away from Themyscira in the dead of night, the mysterious Jason has been hidden somewhere far from the sight of gods and men…but his life and Wonder Woman’s are about to intersect in a terrifying way, bringing them face to face with a cosmic threat they never imagined! Don’t miss the start of the next great Wonder Woman epic!

Why do they always insist on pushing so much pointless backstory into characters history at this point.
The oh you have a relative you didn't know about was boring 20 years ago.

They've been doing this since the beginning of time. It happened to both Spider-Man as well as Superman.

So is Robinson back with DC for a while? How long is he probably going to be on WW?

This arc only.
Apparently, we change team after he ends with it again.

Bruh he looks almost exactly like Henry Cavill

Don't talk out of your ass

He's left Marvel, so he might be at DC for some time. I expect he'll be writing something else as well and has only taken up the WW as a favor or something.

Damn. I like the idea of DC reconciling and bringing back major talent.

I want Waid back. I think he can be REBIRTH'd. He can take over Flash again.

Am I wrong? I swear I read it like a month ago or something.

>major talent
>Waid
But don't worry, Geoff Johns is bringing this hack back.

Sorry, I don't really know.
I just wanted to be edgy on the internet.

Fuck off. DC should stop bringing back hacks who were driven away by based Didio. There's a reason writers like Waid, Lemire, Cucka and Robinson were asked to fuck off from DC.

It's OK, user. I don't mind. I want to be edgy here at times too. Not bad feelings.

If anyone knows, please, confirm

Don't put Lemire in the same boat as those guys, he's still capable of good stuff.

Not when he's writing for DC or Marvel.

I liked his Moon Knight. I mean, mostly because Smallwood and Bellaire, but still.

robinson hasn't been a major talent since starman

>Waid

No. No thank you. I am already plenty woke.

And Batman.

>a literal lumberjack

If they'd put Cho back on covers, with variants and mains to make up for lost time, I'd have bought it.

No, it's true. He's on for either five issues or five months, I forgot which.

This whole situation feels like they weren't really expecting Rucka to step off so soon.

I bet you anything they were getting Robinson back to do JSA, but that's not coming till after Doomsday Clock, and they were like "well, we just happen to have had our writer for Wonder Woman leave, and the only person we have to fill-in is the writer for a digital first cartoon tie-in. Interested in helping us out here?"

And I really, REALLY hate to say this, but I have a feeling that Snyder is eyeing taking on WW after Metal/Doomsday Clock are over. At least we might get Capullo art out of it, I guess.

They don't need your semen-drenched dollars, musclefag.

Fuck off with that sameface shit.
Snyder has never keot his interest in WW hidden dude.

That's the spirit.

Jenny Frison is infinitely better than Frank "outrage!" Cho.

Especially for Wonder Woman.
>Frison draws Diana smiling, surrounded by birds, in front of an American flag
>Cho draws copypaste butch warrior woman wielding swords and spears
Getting Cho to draw Wonder Woman is like getting Dan Parent to draw Batman, or Todd McFarlane to draw Superman.

>Robinson
>asked to fuck off
He left by choice and thanked didio as he did. It was his editor that forced him out

hot