Relationship red flags when watching movies

Relationship red flags when watching movies

>this is too long

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=512&v=WfK4EqovJd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Personally, as a cinema buff, I too, find this to be quite lengthy.

you are a despicable human being

I wonder what the 2,000 women David Lean professed to having slept with thought of it's length.

>any movie is too male/masculine.
Another brainwashed marxist into the trash.

>who is he again?

>is talking during non comedy movie

>that black guy is pretty hot

>zzzzzz

>Dana: I am so excited to see this film. Dustoff Varnya is such a brilliant director. Did you see his last film, The Flower that Drank the Moon? It was... glorious.

Seymour: I must have missed that one. Then again, what do I know? I like Laurel and Hardy movies.

>Dana: Really? I never really cared for those. I mean, why does the fat one always have to be so mean to the skinny one?

>relationship

but he's right though. Look at the runtime, it is indeed, quite lengthy. The real question is if that's a good thing. I find it is

>They're gay, right?
I've heard this one too many times. Once, I was watching Superbad with a group of friends, and by the end when Evan and Seth are saying how much they love each other, the girls just started giggling about how the characters were gay for each other. Women unironically can't understand Superbad.

why would you even watch such a film with a woman?

Happened during Fire Walk with Me
still don't have the balls to dump her

She was right
TE Lawrence was literally gay

The Avengers was too long. The Avengers dragged on and on. LoA isn't long, it has actually important shit happening that you, the viewer, need to ruminate over before you can fully embrace the next segment of the movie.

The MC turns into a psychopath after half the movie ffs, you can't just gloss that over.

>frodo and sam are gay
this is a black flag

and to test them psychologically

>went to watch Call Me By Your Name with a friend
>he stayed awake the entire movie
Literally fucked him that night

>Avengers: 143 minutes
>Lawrence of Arabia: 222 minutes
Whether you like it or not, Lawrence of Arabia is long, it is rightfully long though and pretty much every minute is important

No, it's propaganda. They want to interpret him as being a sadomasochist for including the rape section.

I won't be ashamed for sniffing my own smug for enjoying this.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=512&v=WfK4EqovJd4

But the LOTR trilogy is ok

only if its the extended edition, for her pleasure.

>This is boring

it has nothing to do with the length, it's just fucking dull

>5'9? He's not that big of a guy.

>watching Let the Right One in
>thinks vampire is a girl

Had she watched Twin Peaks before?

>I don't like the movies of James Cameron

Dropped that bitch so fast.

Why do I feel a strong urge to light you on fire?

Ahhh yes I totally had girlfriends and they totally complained about the movies I wanted to watch all the time haha so annoying ughh am I rite guys??

>it's just your opinion man
It's them revealing their character.

double-dealing fuckers

You should be thankful she prefers the shorter things in life.

I straight up refused to go on a date with a girl who wanted to see the latest Fast & Furious movie last year.

Now, I also didn't sperg like an autist about it, I just joked about me not wanting to see it and she laughed it off.

fug

>omg its that one guy from that one movie

I made it to the part where he kills gasim and then I couldn't take it anymore. So god damn long and drawn out

>movie is over 2 and a half hours long.

>too long
That's what the intermission is for. I mean it's literally what it's for. Use the restroom, get some dinner, come back tomorrow and finish it if you want.

>t. roastie

I actually have literally never watched a movie with a girl other than my mother

what am I missing out on?

>who is he
>this is too long
>what's going on?
>why doesn't he just run away?
>*looks at phone*

Have you ever watched a movie with friends? It's like that, depends on the girl you're watching with.
My last gf really liked movies but i had other girls who went "who is that?" or "why are they doing that?" during a movie.

My ex and I had a big fight about movies and how autistic I am. She hated when I would say shit like Pitch Perfect, and Fast and the Furious were terrible and how I refused to watch the new Jumanji cause I knew it was going to suck and I didn't wanna waste money on that. She flipped out and said I can't know how it is without seeing it. I remember we watched the Grinch, and we were talking about if he could be arrested for his rampage during the driving scene, and I said yeah, he could be arrested for Grand Theft Auto and she tried informing me that the car needs to be worth 3000 dollars for it to be Grand Theft Auto, and I laughed and started googling it to prove her wrong and well she flipped out.

>what am I missing out on?

So between being in a relationship and being right you chose being right.

Well of course

>being in a relationship with someone that you don't deeply connect with
enjoy being unhappy, soyboy
just say yes to whatever she says

That's literally the exact opposite to being happy.

So being in a relationship makes you happy, no matter who it's with? Are you retarded? Whether you connect with them matters.

No, saying yes to whatever she says is the exact opposite of what you should do.

>disgusting

>watching band of brothers with ex gf
>malarkey goes up to german prisoner asking, "where you from, son?"
>she starts laughing when he says "Eugene Oregon"

also same gf laughed at forrest gump saying "I gotta find bubba" in vietnam

>laughed at forrest gump saying "I gotta find bubba" in vietnam

I believe you

>umm it's just so long, never really seen it

>david lean
>too long

You forgot:

>He's the traitor
>Okay, I know what's happening
>Ha, knew it. Told you.
>Hold on, gotta call my mom.

>teehee we won't be watching this for long, will we ;)
shut the fuck up you dumb bitch, if we weren't in public I'd stomp on your throat fuck